MaxCheaters - An 'International' Cheating Forum or maybe not?

BonJovi®

What response would you expect?

To demote him, or to reply to each of you?

I have no right to say anything about it because I was suggested and added recently, I don't know what happened before.

Thing is what i said years ago still applies to the situation.

There should be no gold members(they are useless), there should be no coder/dev/game mod ranks since this kind of stuff can be handled with awards. There should be only global mods and and section moderators with with limited privs to every section(basic stuff move,close). Also the staff should be kind of like a family with only trustworthy people and active members.

All the rest like shares or helping eachother...the community can do that on its own.

What response would you expect?

To demote him, or to reply to each of you?

I have no right to say anything about it because I was suggested and added recently, I don't know what happened before.

But you're partially right.

Im not expecting any kind of responding.I'm just saying there will be no proper answer by Maxtor.

Thing is what i said years ago still applies to the situation.

There should be no gold members(they are useless), there should be no coder/dev/game mod ranks since this kind of stuff can be handled with awards. There should be only global mods and and section moderators with with limited privs to every section(basic stuff move,close). Also the staff should be kind of like a family with only trustworthy people and active members.

All the rest like shares or helping eachother...the community can do that on its own.

You're partially right, but you can't handle it alone as global moderator.

The king isn't the only pawn on the chessboard, you also need other pawns.

You're partially right, but you can't handle it alone as global moderator.

The king isn't the only pawn on the chessboard, you also need other pawns.

Thats not true, history prooven me right because when we had active global mods(grisom,noble era) this forum was clean as fck and was running like a smooth machine :D

Locked? For what reason? Let the people discuss. You need to face the truth in this topic. It's not a hate speech or anything like that. You just don't fit for this position. The sooner you get it, the better it is for you brother.

Anyway, I don't have anything personal against the forum nor Maxtor but so far this forum looks like an wrecking ball as Bruce Springsteen says. Radical changes must be done in order to change forum's current situation. Re-opening the L2MxC server won't have much of an impact on forum's activity. Maxtor uses this forum to make his living, to make more and more money and this is why (I believe) tries to open a the Lineage server too. It's not only that the forum doesn't seem as International. As Elfo stated a page ago, look at the header & tell me where the heck all these 'cheats' are.

If I'am fitting in this position or not leave it to G.mods.

You have opened a useless topic why are you continue it? To pretent who? You have no right to judge about staff issues and who is capable and bla bla. You get it?

You have opened a useless topic why are you continue it? To pretent who? You have no right to judge about staff issues and who is capable and bla bla. You get it?

yep he does hes a part of the community, you alredy got an ego increase because you spammed the boards to hell and used the report section for attention :)))

So MaxCheaters, correct me if I'm wrong, is an International Cheating Board/Forum call it however you want. So as an interntional forum that it is, its community includes people from all over the world. All these people got 1 thing in common though. The language. And this language is the English language. So here's the main issue. You've got a staff who is supposed to handle the forum, moderate it, prevent drama makers, award people for their good efforts and other stuff like that. BUT! How is this global community going to communicate with the staff of the forum when some of its members can't speak decent english? Seriously now, you've got this guy "Universe" as a moderator. In my opinion this guy shouldn't even be moderator but anyway. MxC needs staff who will be able to communicate with its community and not staffers who look like mind retards cause they can't even communicate. Not to mention that instead of moderating, he's spaming around the forum. Is this a joke?

Well if you need a moderator you should find someone better than him. I bet there are more skilled people out there to include in your staff.

Nothing more to say, it's not I am bitching about it but this guy only damages the forum's image. (Or whatever has left from this image).

Are you drunk or something?

Universe is the most active moderator and helpful!

All times who i ask him for something he help me fast!And as i see he help all members with the same way..

And who are you actually?

Here as you know it's not only Universe Moderator why you speak only for Universe?

He is really helpful in all things on this forum!He clean topics,he lock topics that need to be locked,he move topics that need to moved to another section and he help all members so why is this guy bad?

Because he is not the Genius Guy on English?

His English level is pretty good and he is also Greek (and as you can see the most of members here are Greeks) so he can help all members!

Also if anyone don't know good English why only Universe is the bad guy to speak to anyone who don't know good English?

Because he don't know for example Spanish or Russian language he isn't a good moderator?

Wake up dude!

Peace.

You shouldn't have to argue "why", just to show him he's wrong.

Forums is just like a TV, If someone opens a topic, each person expresses his opinion, no matter if it's pro or against.

yep he does hes a part of the community, you alredy got an ego increase because you spammed the boards to hell and used the report section for attention :)))

Are you drunk or something?

Universe is the most active moderator and helpful!

All times who i ask him for something he help me fast!And as i see he help all members with the same way..

And who are you actually?

Here as you know it's not only Universe Moderator why you speak only for Universe?

He is really helpful in all things on this forum!He clean topics,he lock topics that need to be locked,he move topics that need to moved to another section and he help all members so why is this guy bad?

Because he is not the Genius Guy on English?

His English level is pretty good and he is also Greek (and as you can see the most of members here are Greeks) so he can help all members!

Also if anyone don't know good English why only Universe is the bad guy to speak to anyone who don't know good English?

Because he don't know for example Spanish or Russian language he isn't a good moderator?

Wake up dude!

Peace.

Also,

Wake up Interpid. Where is the spam?

Because I'm doing something here? Who no one does? Please.

This is not called spam but moderation. When a user is getting off I warn him is that a spam? I don't need excuses.

My profile is free to watch it.

I don't see any spam I just today I overused it just this.

Anyway, I respect all of you and your opinions.

I dont have something more to say.

Also,

Wake up Interpid. Where is the spam?

Because I'm doing something here? Who no one does? Please.

This is not called spam but moderation. When a user is getting off I warn him is that a spam? I don't need excuses.

My profile is free to watch it.

I don't see any spam I just today I overused it just this.

Anyway, I respect all of you and your opinions.

I dont have something more to say.

This looks like a stanza of a poem. xD