MaxCheaters - An 'International' Cheating Forum or maybe not?

BonJovi®

So MaxCheaters, correct me if I'm wrong, is an International Cheating Board/Forum call it however you want. So as an interntional forum that it is, its community includes people from all over the world. All these people got 1 thing in common though. The language. And this language is the English language. So here's the main issue. You've got a staff who is supposed to handle the forum, moderate it, prevent drama makers, award people for their good efforts and other stuff like that. BUT! How is this global community going to communicate with the staff of the forum when some of its members can't speak decent english? Seriously now, you've got this guy "Universe" as a moderator. In my opinion this guy shouldn't even be moderator but anyway. MxC needs staff who will be able to communicate with its community and not staffers who look like mind retards cause they can't even communicate. Not to mention that instead of moderating, he's spaming around the forum. Is this a joke?

Well if you need a moderator you should find someone better than him. I bet there are more skilled people out there to include in your staff.

Nothing more to say, it's not I am bitching about it but this guy only damages the forum's image. (Or whatever has left from this image).

So MaxCheaters, correct me if I'm wrong, is an International Cheating Board/Forum call it however you want. So as an interntional forum that it is, its community includes people from all over the world. All these people got 1 thing in common though. The language. And this language is the English language. So here's the main issue. You've got a staff who is supposed to handle the forum, moderate it, prevent drama makers, award people for their good efforts and other stuff like that. BUT! How is this global community going to communicate with the staff of the forum when some of its members can't speak decent english? Seriously now, you've got this guy "Universe" as a moderator. In my opinion this guy shouldn't even be moderator but anyway. MxC needs staff who will be able to communicate with its community and not staffers who look like mind retards cause they can't even communicate. Not to mention that instead of moderating, he's spaming around the forum. Is this a joke?

Well if you need a moderator you should find someone better than him. I bet there are more skilled people out there to include in your staff.

Nothing more to say, it's not I am bitching about it but this guy only damages the forum's image. (Or whatever has left from this image).

are you serius now?

1st my english level its not so bad and what are you trying to do? To give a message to staff for my demotion? lol.

2st I'm not spamming I'm just "active". If it means something to you.

3st Why I'm bad image for the MxC? Can you explain me some reasons? I'm not moderating well or something? What all of these are "aerologics".

4st I respect your opinion but you are not fair in this. I'm facking active and I'm trying to do my best. Is that spam? When you have responsibilites you are not a sigle user who posts 1 post every month.

are you serius now?

1st my english level its not so bad and what are you trying to do? To give a message to staff for my demotion? lol.

3st Why I'm bad image for the MxC? Can you explain me some reasons? I'm not moderating well or something? What all of these are "aerologics".

4st I respect your opinion but you are not fair in this. I'm facking active and I'm trying to do my best. Is that spam? When you have responsibilites you are not a sigle user who posts 1 post every month.

damn you, it's "serious" not "serius".

Jizz.

are you serius now?

Obviously your english leven ain't so bad. It's terrible!

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=123053

This might help you understanding what spam means.

Am I not fair on this one? Are you kidding me? You are one of the most failed moderators that I've seen in this forum. Some ranks ain't for everyone deal with it.

Yes I was away like 7 months? Maybe more. Do I have something personal against you? No I don't. I can guess who you are, as you got renamed but still not capable of this position.

are you serius now?

aka αερολογιες

ΑΧΑΑΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΧΑΧΑΧΑ

trashtalk, lock this

Seriously.

You still bother with MXC.

MXC Is done when all the members left 1 year ago , the rest that stayed here are people they always wanted a position and couldnt reach it by licking maxtor

MXC Never was a good forum neither maxtor was a responsible person. Its done

Who is speaking english? 99,9 of members are from greece thats why everyone speaks greek!!

Actually i can not understant the point of this topic!

Who is speaking english? 99,9 of members are from greece thats why everyone speaks greek!!

Actually i can not understant the point of this topic!

Me too.

you and you can go away now, who are U? 2 next retards on mxc.

also Uni do more than rest staff soo? He try to help this forum.

Fan boy? He told that he knows English. I just did a fix.