MaxCheaters - An 'International' Cheating Forum or maybe not?

BonJovi®

I think the whole language thing is a bullsh it you have something personal with universe he may deleted one of your post or he ate your coconut,

i dont know but in my opinion this is not something about the language and maxcheaters forum bon.

This forum is destroyed from its staff.

Νο.

Member destroy the forum day by day,Everyone thinks that is a TROLLER thats why spam section has so many posts.

Also i personally believe that when someone become moderator he try to do his best.(talking general)

*The person who "report" Universe isn't even active on this forum anymore so Pls leave this!

Mr. Universe,

You sent me message in order to say my opinion on this topic. So my opinion is same with other members... Mate, you can't even make a correct sentence on english you just try to translate the greek sentence to english [impossible to have sense]

Νο.

Member destroy the forum day by day,Everyone thinks that is a TROLLER thats why spam section has so many posts.

Also i personally believe that when someone become moderator he try to do his best.(talking general)

*The person who "report" Universe isn't even active on this forum anymore so Pls leave this!

The person who did this topic was moderator long time ago.

when will U do something?

And what he can do with his privs lock topics ? And ? Why Maxtor never gave the single members the priv to lock their own topics ? Less work less spam.

Νο.

It seems, that you are a fun boy of Universe like HappyViolence.

But, moderators set member's behavior by doing their job. If staff were doing their job correct, everything would be better today.

Non suggest him for moderator.He just broke Maxtor balls and he gave him a chance.

That's what I know too. He's just incapable.

Promote FB better

I think you should care less about the forum, this forum dont deserve any kind of caring anymore. In your post you pointed out like 0,0000000000001% of the issues this forum has, please take a break relax and just stop angering yourself about such things even tho your right. :)

And what he can do with his privs lock topics ? And ? Why Maxtor never gave the single members the priv to lock their own topics ? Less work less spam.

ask him, maybe he think that this forum look good atm :D mods dont have even privis to delete posts what is this ? :D