[Interlude] L2Jhellas

Thanks for your reply I really liked your Project'm sharing it with some of my forum here in Brazil, I appreciate your response we are happy !! 

and testing whether the design bugs too!

Thanks for your reply I really liked your Project'm sharing it with some of my forum here in Brazil, I appreciate your response we are happy !! 
and testing whether the design bugs too!

Glad you like it, btw google translate sucks :D

• 2 weeks later...

New compiled link added, all quests have been changed to java from python and almost every single one works...If you find any errors or bugs rerport them in our forum!!

When i pressed f for full instalation at Database Installer , it closed without fill tables at navicat...Please help

fixed

When is the new revision?   O0

https://www.assembla.com/code/l2hellas/subversion/commits

check for your self.

alright...Credits goes to acis , happy now?

This sounded like you wanted to be seen as maker of those codes and felt resentful that somebody spotted that :P

This sounded like you wanted to be seen as maker of those codes and felt resentful that somebody spotted that :P

Well, those quests have been written by 10+ ppl, tested, fixed and code organized by me. There are hundreds of hours thrown on those quests, so yup, it deserves credits for the hard work.

yeah that tottaly was my plan cause clearly i said that WE wrote the quests ... And it was flawless..but then...i remembered we are open source and everyone can see our timeline....

i am busted....

dude seriously.....?!?!?!

yeah that tottaly was my plan cause clearly i said that WE wrote the quests ... And it was flawless..but then...i remembered we are open source and everyone can see our timeline....

i am busted....

dude seriously.....?!?!?!

It's not that i was accusing you of something, i just found your previous post funny and wrote comment why it looked funny to me. I thought it was obvious that what i wrote is exaggeration and that i didn't write it because i thought it was the truth. I ment no harm, have fun working on your project :)

It's not that i was accusing you of something, i just found your previous post funny and wrote comment why it looked funny to me. I thought it was obvious that what i wrote is exaggeration and that i didn't write it because i thought it was the truth. I ment no harm, have fun working on your project :)

no hard feelings either :)

• 2 weeks later...