aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

this is all u do as far as i can see,

help or keep it for u, since ur not right.

actually i am right with it you just lack of knowledge to understand it so please dont be that ignorant or dont point your finger at me with "he flamed him he flamed him" cause thats not the case.

actually i am right with it you just lack of knowledge to understand it so please dont be that ignorant or dont point your finger at me with "he flamed him he flamed him" cause thats not the case.

im just looking on ur current posts.

u just like to talk.

im just looking on ur current posts.

u just like to talk.

Like to talk?Okay than proove me wrong on anything regarding to l2j anything if you want open a topic somewhere and ask atleast we can leave the spam out of this topic...

Like to talk?Okay than proove me wrong on anything regarding to l2j anything if you want open a topic somewhere and ask atleast we can leave the spam out of this topic...

what l2j ? the one u fail :)) ?

as i said leave the spawm out of here and try to proove me wrong if you can :)

i dont want to prove u anything, since regarding to ur posts, u prove me a lot.

+ the chat i had with u on msn some time ago.

let this project finish his job, and dont talk about it when he is still in a egg.

and about spam, who's talking ? regarding to all ur posts that are the same. i dont know who spam moar.

trollty.jpg

Bha, IntrepidTroller :P.

If you read what I code, you will know I'm aware about Freya changes. "Know your enemy..." I didn't commit things like archer distance, static cooldowns, shield blocking magic (well it's what actually come in my mind). Or better say, I refactored as Freya is, but reverted to IL some parts of the code.

I don't need you agree with my project, you got an 'known problem' with IL and IL lovers (with people more simply), and as you seems to be back, I couldn't be "not" trolled about this personal choice.

Some choices have to be made, and I don't present the project to be retail-like, but the most "up-to-date" concerning features and methods. IL retail can't be reached, as L2Off IL isn't even retail-like. If L2J is 75% retail, L2Off is 95%. Still it's not retail. Retail can't be reached, but I can approach the 90% better than the original 75%, plus improving general code.

If I was copying skills from Freya, be aware I would have finished it since some weeks already... For you, "stupids demons of stupidity", I repeat once : I use IL as main build (values/effects/values effects), and refactor using Freya (isDebuff, saveVs, nextActionIsAttack,...). Some parts are even copied from Hellbound, as the ImmobileUntilAttacked effect (Meditation / ForceMeditation) which doesn't exist in Freya. Stop pointless offtopic then.

You try to fight with the wrong person talking with Sido, he's not aware about what I have changed, change and will change. Yourself, you do stupid (your favorite word fit well to you in this particular case) suppositions (like those ppl saying "aCis = fail" when they support a project using my own commits...) without even checking timeline.

I'm cold-minded and you make me more laugh than being upset.

Next time, do constructive posts. It doesn't have to be fully positive, nor positive. But avoids stupid attacks on non-existent problems. I know what I do, and if it's long, there is a reason. I verify what I commit using many websites, old answers from forums too.

-----

About next changes, to avoid to do a total offtopic (as Intrepid seems to like to bring chaos whenever he goes) :

PunishLevel (from Coyote share's idea), with a couple of adminhandlers refactors and shutdown refactor.

Yeah, from Freya. Admincommandhandlers will be disbalanced... MMOCore is disbalanced, friendinvite too... This is weird fork, really :(.

Bha, IntrepidTroller :P.

If you read what I code, you will know I'm aware about Freya changes. "Know your enemy..." I didn't commit things like archer distance, static cooldowns (well it's what actually come in my mind). Or better say, I refactored as Freya is, but reverted to IL some parts of the code.

I don't need you agree with my project, you got an 'known problem' with IL and IL lovers (with people more simply), and as you seems to be back, I couldn't be "not" trolled about this personal choice.

Some choices have to be made, and I don't present the project to be retail-like, but the most "up-to-date" concerning features and methods. IL retail can't be reached, as L2Off IL isn't even retail-like. If L2J is 75% retail, L2Off is 95%. Still it's not retail. Retail can't be reached, but I can approach the 90% better than the original 75%, plus improving general code.

If I was copying skills from Freya, be aware I would have finished it since some weeks already... For you, "stupids demons of stupidity", I repeat once : I use IL as main build (values/effects/values effects), and refactor using Freya (isDebuff, saveVs, nextActionIsAttack,...). Some parts are even copied from Hellbound, as the ImmobileUntilAttacked effect (Meditation / ForceMeditation) which doesn't exist in Freya. Stop pointless offtopic then.

You try to fight with the wrong person talking with Sido, he's not aware about what I have changed, change and will change. Yourself, you do stupid (your favorite word fit well to you in this particular case) suppositions (like those ppl saying "aCis = fail" when they support a project using my own commits...) without even checking timeline.

I'm cold-minded and you make me more laugh than being upset.

Next time, do constructive posts. It doesn't have to be fully positive, nor positive. But avoids stupid attacks on non-existent problems. I know what I do, and if it's long, there is a reason. I verify what I commit using many websites, old answers from forums too.

-----

About next changes, to avoid to do a total offtopic (as Intrepid seems to like to bring chaos whenever he goes) :

PunishLevel (from Coyote share's idea), with a couple of adminhandlers refactors and shutdown refactor.

Yeah, from Freya. Admincommandhandlers will be disbalanced... :(

hehe ofc i just mentioned that it can happen after some time i really dont mind what project whoever works on just mentioned a thing that can be happen :P

flame what?seriously i've seen the changes and its clear adaptation of things from freya to il...

hehe ofc i just mentioned that it can happen after some time i really dont mind what project whoever works on just mentioned a thing that can be happen Tongue

One word : You are exceptional :P. Ok it's 3, but still you worth it.

Back to topic plx :).

thanks for this nice share

this is not a share. it's a project (spamzor).

So after your next commit, you will refactor friendinvite or all of the commands? :)

See, it's those sorts of comments which are bad, or at least who show how bad are ppl :P.

Friends/blocklist are refactored since rev 46 (since 1 month ago). http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/changeset/46

I will continue on skills, but begin admin commands aswell to split the boringness of skills XMLs.