H5 PACK RECOMMENDATIONS

L2Review

Question

All L2J packs have the same quality. Difference only in customization level. If you interests about L2OFF implementation then they are have common bugs for all L2J projects.

On 4/17/2022 at 4:09 PM, L2Review said:

Looking for recommendations on best L2J High Five pack with server I can test.

Any pack really. As long you have Java knowledge and actual Lineage 2 Knowledge, u can make the best pack.
There are a few "trustable" alternatives.
Cleanest one is L2j. Unstable at latest builds but some of them are pretty ok.
If you want an "good" and stable pack without much customs, and u have some bucks laying around, Try L2scripts.
If u want an customzied cheaper alternative, u can go with L2 Eternity or even more cheaper L2jsunrise.
Although Sunrise is 150 euros? per year, They are really "slow" with updates. Like 4-5 per month maybe?

There are also a few shared, like old fandc, ave but I wouldnt use those....
Anyway, good luck

I try to contact Lord Winter on L2jeternity website  2 times in last week but no response. I wanted to check files on their test server.

So much for support...

@Zake you have better recommendation?

Edited by L2Review

50 minutes ago, L2Review said:

I try to contact Lord Winter on L2jeternity website  2 times in last week but no response. I wanted to check files on their test server.

So much for support...

Check my topic out and send me a PM if you want:

Let's be honest. It's L2J based pack in 2015 and i have re-worked many systems (including drop which is completely from scratch since L2J fucked it up using interfaces and made it way static) but it has billion of customized codes and addons to check. 

54 minutes ago, L2Review said:

So much for support...

send him msg on skype.

1 hour ago, L2Review said:

So much for support...

so what's the problem with writing in skype?) im online every day

https://bitbucket.org/MobiusDev/l2j_mobius/src/master/L2J_Mobius_CT_2.6_HighFive/

Simply because I worked with L2jServer before they started breaking everything and move on with L2jAssholes, thus knowing what weeknesses it had. Fixed, mordenized and cleaned everything needed. Some special fellows worked on this project and probably still use these files, but wont share names, because linking any server name with L2jMobius in this forum, concludes as bad reputaion for them (even if at this point people whorship them). Subscriber version has group drops retail implemented and will probably have spawns by zones when and if I feel like it (system already done, just bored to parse XMLs). Also follows changes and improvemets based on other 28 projects (like geoengine, region system, Netty instead of mmocore and many other adjustments).

1 hour ago, Mobius said:

https://bitbucket.org/MobiusDev/l2j_mobius/src/master/L2J_Mobius_CT_2.6_HighFive/

Simply because I worked with L2jServer before they started breaking everything and move on with L2jAssholes, thus knowing what weeknesses it had. Fixed, mordenized and cleaned everything needed. Some special fellows worked on this project and probably still use these files, but wont share names, because linking any server name with L2jMobius in this forum, concludes as bad reputaion for them (even if at this point people whorship them). Subscriber version has group drops retail implemented and will probably have spawns by zones when and if I feel like it (system already done, just bored to parse XMLs). Also follows changes and improvemets based on other 28 projects (like geoengine, region system, Netty instead of mmocore and many other adjustments).

dear colleague, if you didn't have a lot of crooked users working on the server for you, then your project would be a priority. No offense to you - I respect your work! But all your customers do is break everything. Especially berezkin😄

Thank you for pasing me this as an oportunity to say that whenever something goes wrong, that usually happens on new client updates, unlike the projects mentioned above, I am more than enough skilled to fix or implement it. Also I do not look for customers, I would recomend L2jMobius free HighFive over anything else. In fact with L2jMobius there is no need to pay for HighFive files on 2022.