Java/HTML/Web Services | Build Lineage2 Server/Client Side

Hi forum.
I will be more than honest with some words about this project, this is the best interlude customized server you will ever find avaibile for be purchased. Everything inside was done with big passion and precission for every single little detail. I can assure you there are no mistakes and everything is so smooth and perfect. Players words speak for the server, join discord and put questions to everyone online there.
Since we have moved to other chronicles we decided to sell our L2Pride Interlude server files to someone intrested to continue this style of servers. The files work perfect and the source is also contain a side pack cofigured to run mid rate non custom server. All bugs and problems known and met over the time has been fixed. We offer support in case you met any problem or difficulty in installing the server in your PC or Dedicated machine.

The server was online more than 1 year with a large amount of players, who played the server know how good the files are and what work has been done inside. If you are really intrested in this files you can contact the admin/owner of community in L2Pride discord and you will get all info you need.

You will recive more info in private for who is really intrested. Please do not contact just to waste time.
In this server has been invested a lot of precious time and money (I will not public the amount because I don't want useless discussions)
I am not the only owner, we are a team and we own more than this server.
Please do not compare this pack to all others packs you saw, tested or played before, if you have questions you can ask inside the community and players will speak about how good this files are.
Community is not for sale, only the server files and a ready website template with all info and features and with a super cool design.

Discord Community: https://discord.gg/Hzzy485

Server Features: http://l2pride.eu/features.html

DIscord contact: DVP#0591

Here is a little preview of the server:

Selling:
- Complette Package
- Source
- Full Scripts
- Ready Website & Template Design with all data and info needed about this server.

( all of the above only 700 euro, if you belive the price is too much for you, than you are free to look for other project, or take a clean source and hire a java developer to fix all bugs and problems you will find in 1 year of live server with constant 300 online players, hire a java developer for add all features existing in this pack and hire a client developer to make everything existing in this pack. It will cost you more than 4000 euro. Good luck! )
The price is extremely low, if you doesn't afford to pay the asked price than please do not waste developers time. Thanks!
Price can be higher if the buyer request extra features.
Adding extra features can be avaibile or refused based on developers free time, we are currently working on Classic and we are all busy with the other servers.

ADDITIONAL SERVICES:

JAVA / HTML services related to Gameserver:

Build a Java Gameserver exactly as you desire and imagine

I can rework your gameserver skills and skills formulas in order to be closer to PTS Retail Server (Official) or just be more balanced as you always desired
I can fix gameserver issues/problems/bugs/incorections (not only general bugs you met in a regular server, I can improve your gameserver stability and ability to maintain and support a higher amount of players without without need to restart every 6-12 hours)

I can create a long term strategic gameplay for your server to maintain healthy economy and good community envoirment
I can create new custom items like: Armors / Weapons / Jewels / ETC Items / Etc... (and much more)
I can create new Skills for your gameserver
I can create new NPCs for your gameserver

I can add special effects to NPCs

I can create new features for your gameserver (java coding)
I can redesign the whole server htmls for a more professional look and superior design
I can create logos and textures to add in your game

Services are avaibile for all Chronicles

Ready servers for:

- Interlude
- High FIve

- Classic

- Essence

- Goddess of Destruction

I offer test server and I can let it online 24/7 untill you decide yourself if you really want to buy or not.

I do not sell shared free servers ( if you belive the server you test is free & shared, you can call some expert and test together A-Z )

Web / Html / CSS / JS services related to web development (website):

I can design you a profesional website for a low price (prices start from 50 euro)

As a demonstration I will select 1 or 2 members to offer them a free work!

DIscord contact: DVP#0591

Edited by Playinnova
  • Upvote 1

@Playinnova if you wont provide prices on your topic then theres no reason to keep your topic on market place.

19 hours ago, Playinnova said:

Hi forum.
I will be more than honest with some words about this project, this is the best interlude customized server you will ever find avaibile for be purchased. Everything inside was done with big passion and precission for every single little detail. I can assure you there are no mistakes and everything is so smooth and perfect. Players words speak for the server, join discord and put questions to everyone online there.
Since we have moved to other chronicles we decided to sell our L2Pride Interlude server files to someone intrested to continue this style of servers. The files work perfect and the source is also contain a side pack cofigured to run mid rate non custom server. All bugs and problems known and met over the time has been fixed. We offer support in case you met any problem or difficulty in installing the server in your PC or Dedicated machine.

The server was online more than 1 year with a large amount of players, who played the server know how good the files are and what work has been done inside. If you are really intrested in this files you can contact the admin/owner of community in L2Pride discord and you will get all info you need.

You will recive more info in private for who is really intrested. Please do not contact just to waste time.
In this server has been invested a lot of precious time and money (I will not public the amount because I don't want useless discussions)
I am not the only owner, we are a team and we own more than this server.
Please do not compare this pack to all others packs you saw, tested or played before, if you have questions you can ask inside the community and players will speak about how good this files are.
Community is not for sale, only the server files and a ready website template with all info and features and with a super cool design.
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/KfG7xRwu

Here is a little preview of the server:

Base price is fixed to 1200 euro for complette package + source + ready website template with all data and info needed about this server. ( if you belive the price is too much for you, than you are free to look for other project, or take a clean source and hire a java developer to fix all bugs and problems you will find in 1 year of live server with constant 300 online players, hire a java developer for add all features existing in this pack and hire a client developer to make everything existing in this pack. It will cost you more than 4000 euro. Good luck! )
The price is extremely low, if you doesn't afford to pay the asked price than please do not waste developers time. Thanks!
Price can be higher if the buyer request extra features.
Adding extra features can be avaibile or refused based on developers free time, we are currently working on Classic and we are all busy with the other servers.

4000 for a c6 pride that the only same with original c6 pride is the client side 

Jesus 

Edited by GsL
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When the very first leak happened, the original price for it was 5000$. But this was the original pack and source that was being sold. Crazy prices.

But looking at how much Dav has earned yearly by running Pride, in the later years shortly before closing down the server (Gracia Final), he had a yearly revenue of 80.000$. But that was when 500-800 players were constantly online during the time.

But noone should expect to even remotely scratch this amount, Pride had over a decade of history and established itself as a long running server players could call home.

Edited by Romotheone

On 12/1/2021 at 7:36 AM, GsL said:

4000 for a c6 pride that the only same with original c6 pride is the client side 

Jesus 

If you never played on this server or even logged in for a qucik test and look arround, please do not express opinions without seeing the actual work. After a quick test you may change your opinion for sure.

27 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

If you never played on this server or even logged in for a qucik test and look arround, please do not express opinions without seeing the actual work. After a quick test you may change your opinion for sure.

C6 pride was unique only xdem was close to him but never rich more than 60%

All we have packs that we spend many thousands of euros .. we don't sell them like that ..

Your files cost about 100 to 150e with sources no more 

• Haha 2

The years went by and C6 pride was more 'solo farm' for that and it does not hold in contrast to the gracia final which is more 'party'. I say that I am a crazy fan of c6.

4000 for your garbage pack using my patch from 2015? I don't think so clown

42 minutes ago, GsL said:

C6 pride was unique only xdem was close to him but never rich more than 60%

All we have packs that we spend many thousands of euros .. we don't sell them like that ..

Your files cost about 100 to 150e with sources no more 

c6 aepvp never reached 60% of pride c6? are you sane kiddo? c6 aepvp had apcs, instances, huge event engine and features c6 pride only wished to ever have

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The interlude pride had nothing but a nice 'farm' and a nice 'pvp'. It was a nice server very smart full of new ideas from dav. I who played in AePvP in 2015 was better. But as I said above, the times have changed and no one plays "solo" anymore.

I feel stupid.. I have to work 8h a day  for 5 months as java developer to get 4k and it's so easy to get them here in mxc...

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

If you never played this server you will never be able to evaluate it correctly.

and then you wake up scammer

12 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

If you never played this server you will never be able to evaluate it correctly.

Did you get what I wrote before? I mean a full time job for 5 months... I mean a real job with contract, boss etc....

Edited by Ugleethyn