L2TOPZONE THE WORST SITE EVER

reths

Hello to all.I had a big problem with l2topzone and i want to shared with you because this offence is about THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE.I have a problem with my account. i changed the email from my topone account because it was old . THEIR verification system doesn't work ok maybe doesn't exists and so the veryficatation email NEVER sent to my new email. I HAVE SENT THEM  dozen of emails , but nothing.NOONE was generous in order to answer  me for 2 weeks. Anyway , i thought that it will be more easy to create a new topzone account and sent them an message via their forum .So i do this and when i try to find a solution for this problem with one of their staff, ADMIN TAKE ΤΗΕ BEST INITIATIVE TO BANN ME FOR EVER .THEY  ARE THE WORST SITE EVER . THEY HAVE THE WORST SUPPORT FROM EVERY OTHER SITE. I HAD SAME PROBLEM WITH L2NETWORK AND THEY HELP ME WITH ALL THEIR ALL THEIR EFFORT. JUST RANK THEM AS THE WORST SITE EVER

topzone.jpg

topzone2.jpg

1 minute ago, Iwanoff said:

Same as shitzone(hopzone)

in the early years the hopzone was definitely much worse. Now for the last 5 years that the world of voting sites has relatively ceased to be so apathetic.

try other topsites like iTopz.com ... i reccomend this website cause the guy who own it always answer and help members. good prices and fast respond. and ofc better services. 

[L2oops.com] — Новые сервера Lineage 2 | Анонсы серверов л2   way better, since there only big servers and not every random homemade servers 

7 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

Personal me l blame this social media and tiktok bitchezzz and human kind greediness and stupidity + cheap cocaine = fak up administration 😉

I would really like to see your arguments