Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

There's only 1 excuse imho for this one. 

 

Quote

The code was there since i bought the sources too and then i started to work on. I never cared about geodata converter, so i didn't see it

 

Posted
11 hours ago, Sh4xMx said:

 

I will add payment transaction details, not going to share what he did inside the Live server tho,

As I don't want to advertise server like this... with all the screenshots.

 

@Tryskell Like you said its easy to find when you know what to look for or were to look. And the biggest mistake he did, he have created account with his email address and that was straight to the target were to look what's happened!

 

==========================================

And also who said its good for having a backdoor,

Jesus you might be ludicrous or something..

 

Imagine you go to dentist you have paid , he fixes your tooth,

And next time he comes and rips your tooth out.. because why not?

 

 

Who else.. Kara  say it xd

Look my reply in 1st xd

Posted (edited)

Yep, I bought his source 2020 December 14 and today I opened it to check and found same backdoors. Good that I never used his base, only took out some parts which were useful to me. This confirms 100% that files have backdoors added by author.

 

I would understand backdoors if he's selling compiled back and he's afraid of someone cracking his licence system and running servers on his cracked compiled pack.

 

But now he sells source, doesn't take out backdoors and then logins to server itself. That is a definition of scamming 🙂

Edited by zemaitis
Posted (edited)

Hello there, my apologies to all. I won't deny that I added that backdoor, but honestly it was just in case of scamming. I'm out of l2 scene since quarantine was over because I am working a lot of hours in my real life business. I never joined that server and used that backdoor, someone else used it using my email probably. I had no reasons to use this backdoor on your server since you did nothing wrong to me. I could use it on many many servers that opened with my pack, but you won't hear anything because I'm not that guy. Sorry for that and honestly I have nothing to do with this action.

 

Edit: I wouldn't risk my reputation here for having a GM char to any server since I don't play L2 anymore. I'm just opening servers or developig.

Edited by Devlin
Posted
7 minutes ago, Devlin said:

I could use it on many many servers that opened with my pack ...

Nothing personal with you and i won't stick with your action, but... That means that there are servers out there with that backdoor inside and its also means that everyone who saw this thread, can log in and get gm status. Am i right?

 

Posted
4 minutes ago, melron said:

Nothing personal with you and i won't stick with your action, but... That means that there are servers out there with that backdoor inside and its also means that everyone who saw this thread, can log in and get gm status. Am i right?

 

It's not my problem that this guy shared all the details of the backdoors. The only solution to this, is for all using my files to remove that backdoor.

 

Also, I would be really dumb to use my email to join this guy's server.

Posted
1 minute ago, Devlin said:

It's not my problem that this guy shared all the details of the backdoors. The only solution to this, is for all using my files to remove that backdoor.

 

Also, I would be really dumb to use my email to join this guy's server.

 

It's your problem, because you added the backdoor. Take some responsibility mate and stop pretending that its not your fault.

 

Go through your chatlogs, find all buyers, inform all your buyers ASAP about backdoor and tell them to remove it.

 

That is the only way you have hope of saving your face in this community. 

Posted
1 minute ago, zemaitis said:

 

It's your problem, because you added the backdoor. Take some responsibility mate and stop pretending that its not your fault.

 

Go through your chatlogs, find all buyers, inform all your buyers ASAP about backdoor and tell them to remove it.

 

That is the only way you have hope of saving your face in this community. 

I'm not pretending that is not my fault and I admit of what I did.

 

I will inform all the buyers as soon I can.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Sh4xMx said:

 

 And the biggest mistake he did, he have created account with his email address and that was straight to the target were to look what's happened!

 

 

Can you somehow show us the date of creation of the account? @Sh4xMx

Edited by Romotheone
Posted
10 hours ago, Devlin said:

Hello there, my apologies to all. I won't deny that I added that backdoor, but honestly it was just in case of scamming. I'm out of l2 scene since quarantine was over because I am working a lot of hours in my real life business. I never joined that server and used that backdoor, someone else used it using my email probably. I had no reasons to use this backdoor on your server since you did nothing wrong to me. I could use it on many many servers that opened with my pack, but you won't hear anything because I'm not that guy. Sorry for that and honestly I have nothing to do with this action.

 

Edit: I wouldn't risk my reputation here for having a GM char to any server since I don't play L2 anymore. I'm just opening servers or developig.

Hello mods? 10 hours and he is still not banned ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #1   DROP SEARCH AND MONSTER INFORMATION   Vaelor's Alt+B includes an integrated search system for items and monsters: Search for an item or monster by name. Find every monster that can drop or spoil a selected item. Browse separate Drop and Spoil results. See the available quantities and calculated chances. Open linked item and monster pages directly from the results. Shift+Click a monster to view its level, statistics, drops and spoil information. The displayed information is generated from Vaelor's current item, monster, drop and spoil data. Chances are calculated using the configured server rates, the viewing character's level penalty and applicable Premium bonuses.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Open Beta is currently running. If you know Interlude well, come test the system and tell us if any result or chance appears incorrect.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
    • Interface sources for P286 (Dwelling of Sprits) for Main/Classic/Essence   NWindow + Interface UC + L2Editor Compiler + XDat Editor   Download  
    • 💻 Power up your workflow: Cursor AI, Claude Pro, and ChatGPT Plus available now with instant setup and full warranty!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..