You might hate me for this

Amenadiel

Hi MxC hi Niko

So i am a really old member obviously with multiple accounts. Back in years i used to chill in maxcheaters. Nowadays is like a forum for psycho people! 

(Not mentioning everyone) But everyday 10 shit topics - 1 good, celestine cannot divide in 1000 pieces and be there for all ( he is the best mod after ExtremeDwarf and Noble)  At least splicho was active as fuck and more than fair. Vision does his job but sometimes i dont understand all his actions! But he is good yea... anyway what the true reason of this topic is, just like TV news so MxC everyday has something static. Vilmis scams, Raptor barks, or Topzone/hopzone overprice /ban server. I mean ok ... its nice to have some popcorns and read all this but dude.. this is getting boring! Thank god Itopz and Kara that put some sugar and salt in it and we have fun. Anywayz i truly suggest when someone opens a mainstream topic to mod insta lock or delete cause we get like 10 pages with " No its your fault , no its your not you scam , no you scam.. Its becoming like wow lore dude... if you feel me just upvote! Idk what u guys can do i just suggest. Peace , i know i will get full hate on this but... make mxc great again with more shares/guides than QQ and gossips

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You don't understand my actions because sometimes I do them to prevent everything you describe. The main problem here is the community Maxtor or Celestine or me or any from the staff cannot fix this community needs to fix it by itself. 

For example when you laugh when someone is un-capable to do a code you don't improve him you just make him furious and perhaps toxic. Everyone in the beginning was like "newbie". We need to embrace and not being "I'm the guy who knows everything".

MaxCheaters it's not like old days everyone knows that and to make MxC great again that's like a lot of work from everyone even from users. Yes, Maxtor can make some changes but he/we cannot fix the community if it's already broken. Sometimes, you need to have the "willing to improve yourself" if you haven't that then we lost the game. 

The fact that someone opens a "mainstream topic" as you call it and they are judging one each other that's bad but this is the community you cannot fix that you just need to bring new people to refresh the community the only way of salvation is this. For example you play on a server and everyone is crying everyone is blaming the GMs and such it's how life works. Actually it's how Greece works unfortunately.

Edited by Vision
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Vision said:

You don't understand my actions because sometimes I do them to prevent everything you describe.

The main problem here is the community Maxtor or Celestine or me or any from the staff cannot fix this community needs to fix it by itself. 

For example when you laugh when someone in un-capable to do a code you don't improve him you just make him furious and perhaps toxic. Everyone in the beginning was like "newbie". We need to embrace and not being "I'm the guy who knows everything".

MaxCheaters it's not like old days everyone knows that and to make MxC great again that's like a lot of work from everyone even from users. Yes, Maxtor can make some changes but he/we cannot fix the community if it's already broken. Sometimes, you need to have the "willing to improve yourself" if you haven't that then we lost the game. 

The fact that someone opens a "mainstream topic" as you call it and they are judging one each other that's bad but this is the community you cannot fix that you just need to bring new people to refresh the community the only way of salvation is this. For example you play on a server and everyone is crying everyone is blaming the GMs and such it's how life works. Actually it's how Greece works unfortunately.

totally agree and thanks for explaining to me some of your actions

i do agree in everything but there is something that triggered me.

Lets take a good example.

A newbie opens a thread asking help for 1 line code. Ok i do agree we got also the trolls that will laugh and blabla. As you might know everyone writes good comments for Tryskell. Tryskell this Tryskell that. i never seen tryskell to put the solution.. A simple task is being explain in extraordinary english followed from engineering science and chemosferical theories of albert einstein. I mean dude. Its a newbie. Explain it or post it and fuck it you still help! It will be his decision to understand. Write the theories but post the solution. If he wants he will sit down open the eyes and learn. Still you guys promoted him into L2J Dev. And really i am not that skilled but all Acis commits are refactor/rename and only Inner Circle does the job for him. Rework of quests , movements and so on, Thats another story though. This is an example. I do agree for the community but maxtor should care also for the staffers. I saw InTheEnd being a staffer.. Gosh i wish i had my old accounts and see how many times he scammed or threaded me and so on.. Still i do not give a fuck about that dude. There are people that were old scammers or lets say bad reputation guys as staffers. Kara is cool but still he scammed people we all know that , i got also scammed and i am pretty sure he will pm me and ask me when and how.. but still i do not give a fuck .. scamming 40 euro from me is not the end of the world, i still like the dude. But yea. Guys the only real person here is indeed xdemm he speak straight a cuts like a fucking knife! I dont like him but he is the most honest here, at least this guy should be staffer as l2jdev he is x100 times better than tryskell idk know code wise but he posts solutions many times!

• Thanks 1

We cannot force Tryskell to be "all the time the solution boy" he might be busy with his project or anything. You need to think out of the box. Tryskell have proven that he commited a huge participation in L2 community with Acis which is the best if I'm right? So, the last guy you need to judge is him if he doesn't want to give solutions for free it's his right if he wants to do it that way. No one can judge him for this. The fact that he created this project imagine how many L2 Server Owners he helped and Lineage entirely so, before you judge check how much good he made to the L2 Community. Also, don't tell me that only Tryskell can give solutions there are plenty of people with decent knowledge who can help but guess what "if they want they will help. If they doesn't want then you need to live with this". Again the community here is the problem how helpful can be or not. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hypest said:

As you might know everyone writes good comments for Tryskell. Tryskell this Tryskell that. i never seen tryskell to put the solution.. A simple task is being explain in extraordinary english followed from engineering science and chemosferical theories of albert einstein. I mean dude. Its a newbie. Explain it or post it and fuck it you still help! It will be his decision to understand. Write the theories but post the solution. If he wants he will sit down open the eyes and learn. Still you guys promoted him into L2J Dev. And really i am not that skilled but all Acis commits are refactor/rename and only Inner Circle does the job for him. Rework of quests , movements and so on, Thats another story though.

Out of all my posts, I made maybe 1500-2000 topics upon Help request section, without any harmful words, toxic answers, scam attempts, or even forced promotion of my own files.

I never asked for L2J moderation position, but I have been actually rewarded twice with this position. My actions were rewarded without the need to ask for a reward.

About my own time and my contribution to those forums, I help when I can/want to help. I'm not forced/bound/linked to help anyone (as anyone serving as moderator, tbh - we aren't paid for that work), and some answers are either already answered elsewhere, part of things I don't even bother with (client side), or from people I don't want to answer. Also, most of current Request help section is really not interesting to answer. I got limited time, and choose which topics I want to contribute about.

I don't believe giving full answer actually help someone to build his own logic. It's my own conception of learning, you maybe got another, but I believe you don't learn if you don't actually try. I'm not here to build your server, I'm here to grow your brain. That's what aCis is, aswell. I don't offer shiny customs with false/true configs for that reason. People add what they want to add, I offer a vanilla experience.

I'm aware my project and my approach actually raised some real life developement careers, and globally raised the quality of projects (code quality wasn't even taken in consideration before 2010). That's enough for me to tell me I did the good choices, and than my scholar approach (aka, give some hints but not the answer and you copy-paste like a retard) is the good way to answer.

Giving the answer is basically insulting your own intelligence.

About aCis, you maybe are stucked into cycle 37 - which focus WAS rename and reorganization. Cycle 38 was about movement, 39 was about movement/AI, 40 will be about SpawnManager. Each cycle got a main goal, and cycle 37 was about reorganization. What can I say more about it ? It's maybe time to move on, you know, as death - mourning phases:

1. Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
  2. Pain and guilt. ...
  3. Anger and bargaining. ...
  4. Depression. ...
  5. The upward turn. ...
  6. Reconstruction and working through. ...
  7. Acceptance and hope.

Some of you, people, are stucked into phase 3 since few years. It's maybe time to pick some real life psychologic.

aCis isn't a single man work, many people worked over those files (and they are "thanked" into changesets) - I'm the main head, which give the main objectives, unify the logic. If Inner Circle was a brick builder, I would be the architect, and basically all lines without any thanks are basically "Thanks Tryskell". You can see the whole teamwork on aCis Hall of Fame.

In the end, you say you're an old member, but what have you actually offered to this community ?

I only see one "spectator" asking for some action. Why wouldn't you be the one making guides, instead of being the one asking for it ?

I followed my own path, and hopefully my actions generated a lot of emphasis for L2J, and Interlude in particular - my beloved chronicle.

Edited by Tryskell
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

We are living in 2021 and our numbers are few,we are trying our best as mods but we also have real life issues to deal with.How the globe is right now it is not easy but we still try to do our best.As for Tryskell he is a person with respect ,he has helped a lot of people and I give this to him,he is honnorable.As for Vision,he is trying and he is helpfull.We all do our best.Related to the pshycho people that u mentioned and characterized as such,without those guys this forum wouldnt be much of a forum.In the old days there used to be a lot of members that were behaving like this.You can not escape it and even if keep banning them at the end they will just return and do it all over again

I include to the above @SweeTs, @Rootware , @StinkyMadness and every other developer that helped and tried.

Hey guys im spectating on this forum since DragonHunter exploits and magaki13 database password leak , i personally think this is best l2 forum 🙂 .... there has to be a way to get new members and more activity if this is what this thread is about .... 

• Upvote 1

The past is the past. You are stuck on an era where l2 private servers was on their peak, where we had 5-7 new topics per refresh, where 20+ mods weren't enough so extreme measures were taken (at least from my part). They who remember me I'd ban in an instant and move on. I've banned people for even being idiots. Repeatedly. I've banned mods. I've banned close friends of mine. No exceptions. I've trashed more topics than anyone can even imagine, seconds after they were made for not following forum's guidelines until they got it almost right and I'd fix it for them. I've had people searching for where I live and had death threats even thought none showed in my neighborhood. That was the peak of that time.

But now things are more simple. Manageable. Only thing I would change is a more readable front page and focus on a couple things that are active rather having a ton of unused ones and deal with the load times. Also mods correcting people's threads from a wrong title or section. It was necessary in the past but now it's not needed. It makes the new topics look bad. Just fix the damn title and send them a pm. 

About tryskell; I don't know why he even got mentioned in something like this, he's teaching rather giving the solution which makes it even better. He has helped me through other people's topics passively and that's awesome. 

About scammers; I don't give a shit, ban with the proper proof. I'd usually range ban so they wouldn't even be able to refresh their router and create another account to trash talk. 

Edited by ExTrEmEDwarf
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

All what you want it's impossible. The 99 of 100 members it's ballast. They only get and give nothing. It's like an lake water. 2 rives give a water and thousands just take. For some time a lake still full water and after it grows shallow and disappears 

10 staffers never win the hungry's army. (c)

If you want to change the community then you need to change everyones for be producer, not consumer.

Otherwise it's one more drama with baby cry.

7 hours ago, Rootware said:

All what you want it's impossible. The 99 of 100 members it's ballast. They only get and give nothing. It's like an lake water. 2 rives give a water and thousands just take. For some time a lake still full water and after it grows shallow and disappears 

10 staffers never win the hungry's army. (c)

If you want to change the community then you need to change everyones for be producer, not consumer.

Otherwise it's one more drama with baby cry.

If maxcheaters want producers then they should allow other l2j packs to create their boards here freely. Now having a l2j project board here has a yearly fee.

Another idea would to make forum more multilingual and more attractive to BR/RU communities or start reposting some shares from there, because its getting really annoying having to use google translate everytime I search for some shares outside of mxch. Hopefully starting maxcheaters topsite will bring some new people in, but there should be more focus on premium content as well. 

Also I am still surprised why after purchasing VIP I keep seing popup ads when I visit the forum. And best part is this la2dream ad which keeps advertising their start which was at may 29. Everyday I have to see it and everytime I see it I get a thought that this forum is being abandoned. 

Also about the community being 'toxic'. You just need to accept that it is what it is. I remember from early l2 days there was so much flame in gohaforumas from l2off players.

Any admin who had any server knows how toxic can players get. Dont be surprised when same player who wishes admins family to get cancer then comes here and starts doing same, thats the culture of l2 players. This toxicity also rubs off onto admins because we are under  immense pressur. Imagine yourself in critical situations where you are risking your money, reputation, dealing with dozens of retarded disrespectful players, getting ddosed and instead of getting a quick fix from pack creator (looking at you TK) you get a massive lecture followed by some hints. Or sometimes spending hundreds of hours on a pack just to realize that some critical things have been fucked up beyond repair and now you need to migrate. It used to drive me crazy, but after being in dozens of risky high stress situations things got easier when I accepted the things how they are. 

Edited by zemaitis

Didnt expect to gather half of legends in here!

Sorry tryskell didnt not mean to be rude for acis just my opinion

Not pain depression or so.. we call it democracy and everyone can have ...its opinion 😁 i would never change my lucera or pain team, sorry xD

Lets work all together. Life teach me everyday that nothing is impossible

2 hours ago, Hypest said:

Sorry tryskell didnt not mean to be rude for acis just my opinion

Maybe think about what YOU can do for this community. I got my own schemes, and my own life - I already dedicated some of my time to MxC, mostly from 2011-2018.

Added to my project, I also have a job (well, until September, then I will have more time for aCis), a girlfriend and a little garden (soon cucumber time). You maybe are still "young" and got spare time - or simply are jobless and lonely, which I actually was few years ago - but I'm almost 35y old and got multiple hobbies. Ah, and I also play video games.

If you are the one asking for changes - be the change. Don't try to charge other shoulders for something you are incapable of. I don't have a solution for MxC, it's not my forums, I'm already in charge of my own project - I'm a part of this community, like you, and already offered and still offer some L2J content, via aCis ecosystem - my project indirectly generated a lot of views for MxC forums.

As zemaitis stated, I don't really understand why project boards were set as paid - I believe the generated traffic is enough as a "payment", while projects themselves had some basic "advertisment". You basically cut some opportunities to make MxC "project-friendly" and gather some developers together. That's a choice.

And if people don't make new projects, it's not my concern - but everyone else responsability to simply "sit and watch". There are multiple unexploited chronicles, which await a big number of teams.

Most L2j devs are either retired or moved further into programming. Now you have a bunch of jackasses who adapt some shitty customs and call it a new pack, trying to sell it. I highly doubt they deserve their own sections. There are some private projects which don't need it since they're developed for internal use purposes. Only Acis seem to be a reasonable community project, everything else are just outdated legacy garbage code with some customs attached to it.

2 hours ago, Xtellia said:

Most L2j devs are either retired or moved further into programming. Now you have a bunch of jackasses who adapt some shitty customs and call it a new pack, trying to sell it. I highly doubt they deserve their own sections. There are some private projects which don't need it since they're developed for internal use purposes. Only Acis seem to be a reasonable community project, everything else are just outdated legacy garbage code with some customs attached to it.

So lucera, advext64 are garbage in your opinion?

17 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

So lucera, advext64 are garbage in your opinion?

Those projects it's really garbage. Try to waste a bit more time for tests and you find a lot of bugs in those projects.