The only Reason Kara is alive , is the MODS

Hello guys

Few days ago we saw a topic into MarketPlace  , me and another guy we say GZ , and we hope this guy dont be Kara again ... 

after 2 days our replys was deleted , we ditn say anything negative for that guy .. we dint knew what was Kara

So what we see here ...

propably @Designatix   did this bcs i think he cover him all of this time .. 

if i m wrong sorry 

for sure a mod  help a scammer and help a scammer means that mod also is scammer also

if u wanna stop this mister @Maxtor   do the proper bans

i dont lose something mister maxtor , i know how to work in this forum , i m afraid of new devs

No, if he comes back it's simply because marketplace rules should be edited. Only already trusted people (aka people who contributed in one way or another in other sections of forums - share things, answer in dev help section,...) should be able to open a marketplace topic.

That would drastically lower the amount of people doing crap.

Also, if you got scammers, it means you got scammable people. Sorry to say that, but to get a predator, you need a prey. It's a really simple Darwin concept - people aren't educated enough. At a point, you can't blame Outlook if you click on a phishing mail.

That's also up to USERS to don't command anything from untrusted people.

12 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

No, if he comes back it's simply because marketplace rules should be edited. Only already trusted people (aka people who contributed in one way or another in other sections of forums - share things, answer in dev help section,...) should be able to open a marketplace topic.

Also, if you got scammers, it means you got scammable people. Sorry to say that, but to get a predator, you need a prey. It's a really simple Darwin concept - people aren't educated enough. At a point, you can't blame Outlook if you click on a phishing mail.

can u explain me why some1 mod deleted for no reason x2 replys ? that we was wondering if that guy was Kara ?

its not help to scam ? 

anyway the only guy who should care about this is maxtor , anyway

why everyone dont respect their money?? you prefer to give your money to someone with 0 posts, new account or whatever ignoring that is a scam attempt or even asking someone if he is trusted or capable to help or scam you and then you open a topic about scamming etc 

you can prevent it with multiple ways but you prefer to lose money and after blame the staffers

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

Yeah, I get that, and you're absolutely correct, but at the same time we have to minimize the predators. Forum policy makes it clear that scamming isn't tolerated, and is considered a bannable offence. Alas, darwinism doesn't exempt the predator under any circumstance. That being said, the forum/staff aren't and shouldn't be considered responsible or blamed for unfortunate incidents. That would be completely out of line and unfair. 

Anyhow, I noticed MxC has a "trophy&medals" beneath the trader feedback (under our forum avatars). Perhaps create a system of trading around that. 

Example, 

"Elligible Trader Medal" - Allows one to post a topic in the market section. (Granted upon request to established forum members) <---  What constitutes an "established forum member" needs to be clarified. 
"Certified Trader Medal" - Proven MxC trader (Achieved after X number of confirmed trades, evaluated upon request) 

Edited by mr zero

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

At a point, you can't blame Outlook if you click on a phishing mail.

you cant blame outlook, but you can ask for extra features like gmail web client has - extra checks to verify if sender is trustworthy and show warnings if not.

In this case, warnings were people commenting, but mods did their job removing these posts (not only once) to cover his scamming gypsy ass.

18 hours ago, GsL said:

propably @Designatix   did this bcs i think he cover him all of this time .. 

You're so damn right. I'm covering him all the time.

I banned him once and Maxtor told me to unban him, after that he was banned from other mods and then asked again to be unbanned or to let him be with the new accounts, after some point i just got bored banning and then asking to unban him so i didn't do anything.

I don't have personaly something with Kara, he's been nothing but good with me, however i know to seperate my personal likings from what i have to do in the forum to protect other members.

Also one more thing, if members are dumb enough to get scammed by someone already banned it's their personal choice, we've said several times how to avoid being scammed and almost 95% of scammed members always sees the signs but just ignore them. Now regarding Kara i know that he made a lot of successful deals since i even have done some works with the same clients as him and most of reports against him are reports because he (for the guys report him) didn't provide full functionality of the codes or was late to deliver the product and maybe that's why people still trust him.

Edited by Designatix

1 hour ago, Designatix said:

You're so damn right. I'm covering him all the time.

I banned him once and Maxtor told me to unban him, after that he was banned from other mods and then asked again to be unbanned or to let him be with the new accounts, after some point i just got bored banning and then asking to unban him so i didn't do anything.

I don't have personaly something with Kara, he's been nothing but good with me, however i know to seperate my personal likings from what i have to do in the forum to protect other members.

Also one more thing, if members are dumb enough to get scammed by someone already banned it's their personal choice, we've said several times how to avoid being scammed and almost 95% of scammed members always sees the signs but just ignore them. Now regarding Kara i know that he made a lot of successful deals since i even have done some works with the same clients as him and most of reports against him are reports because he (for the guys report him) didn't provide full functionality of the codes or was late to deliver the product and maybe that's why people still trust him.

explain me then why some1 mod delete our replys that we say , I hope this guy its not Kara ?

just wonder 

dude i dont care the only guy that lose in this case is Maxtor and random newbies

1 hour ago, GsL said:

explain me then why some1 mod delete our replys that we say , I hope this guy its not Kara ?

just wonder 

dude i dont care the only guy that lose in this case is Maxtor and random newbies

check my activity xD i barely visit mxc these days.

now about who's losing i know and i've told Maxtor several times about that but if he doesn't want to listen what can i do more?

On 6/27/2020 at 1:53 AM, WeirdSituation said:

why everyone dont respect their money?? you prefer to give your money to someone with 0 posts, new account or whatever ignoring that is a scam attempt or even asking someone if he is trusted or capable to help or scam you and then you open a topic about scamming etc 

you can prevent it with multiple ways but you prefer to lose money and after blame the staffers

I agree with @WeirdSituation

There are always members who want to save 5€-20€ and risk 200-400€. I never understand it but ok .

Don' trust easily anyone who offer you whatever you need whenever you need it. Don't rush and ask for info.

• Haha 1

So  you dont say about  the mod that ALWAYS CLEAN his  NEGATIVE  replys 

SO THE IDIOT NEWBIE READ them , and u say about unlocky and newbies that wanna save money

why in SGUARD we all say out opinion and at ONE ULTRA MEGA SCAMMER have clean his replys always ?

for real i cant understand u all , sad

38 minutes ago, GsL said:

So  you dont say about  the mod that ALWAYS CLEAN his  NEGATIVE  replys 

SO THE IDIOT NEWBIE READ them , and u say about unlocky and newbies that wanna save money

why in SGUARD we all say out opinion and at ONE ULTRA MEGA SCAMMER have clean his replys always ?

for real i cant understand u all , sad

I don't know what mods did in the past, but the replies in his topic are not deleted. I can see my own replies made on Tuesday saying that it's pointless to buy this product for x,y,z reasons. However if any post was offensive or blame for scam without proof, then i can see the reason why it probably got deleted. Although, even if i wouldn't buy his product, i can see that he is not a scammer. Other than that he is honest, he has the guts to admit that he doesn't block andrenaline in all it's features. Why is he selling such a product? well ask him, my guesses are hwid restrictions/blocking low-elo bots like l2net/tower or maybe marketing reasons (he said any protection is better than no protection).

13 minutes ago, Zake said:

I don't know what mods did in the past, but the replies in his topic are not deleted. I can see my own replies made on Tuesday saying that it's pointless to buy this product for x,y,z reasons. However if any post was offensive or blame for scam without proof, then i can see the reason why it probably got deleted. Although, even if i wouldn't buy his product, i can see that he is not a scammer. Other than that he is honest, he has the guts to admit that he doesn't block andrenaline in all it's features. Why is he selling such a product? well ask him, my guesses are hwid restrictions/blocking low-elo bots like l2net/tower or maybe marketing reasons (he said any protection is better than no protection).

me and jhonboy13 i dont remember his name exacly comment something like this

Looking great , i hope this guy is not Kara

is this for delete ?   same for the other guy... i told u 100 times its 100% covered by some1