Inappropriate behaviour from GMd's

Whispering Tales

I would like to report some wrong behaviour regarding the administration of this forum.

First of all:

4eRSqbk.png

1. Why 5 GMod? In a forum that max per day does not exceeds 50 member online. The staff its greater regarding number than the community itself. Staff should be literally 2-3 people max. This feels like Greek politics. We just add our friends in staff. More friends? More GMods!

2. Removing/deleting posts. A moderator is in a forum as an assistance. The mods here work the opposite way. They simply send members away and support each other or friends only. If a mod don't like your comment, he will simply delete it or chat ban you. Ex. @An4rchy comment was deleted in this topic. Nobody has the right to delete content or comments unless the violate the forum's rule (Bad words, virus e.t.c). This is cleary personal removal. 

3. Ban on member that we are not sure who they are. I understand a member having a bad history but giving him instant ban on each account even tho you're not sure who is behind the account is wrong for multiple reasons.

First as i mentioned you're not sure who is behind. A client offered to advertise my project (and another one with VIP account too), he got instantly banned for no reason. So basically if someone else re-sell or advertise your work and staff don't like you, they don't even ask or care they just ban.

Second the banned member don't have any chance to support. As in my case tried to help by sharing some codes by the moment i tried to support my self again i received a banned without any warning. 

So basically maxcheaters ended up a place only for brotherhood. 5-6 people control everything here and support their friend only. GMOD only writes "Great code mate!!" no matter if the code the other GMOD shared is 5 lines and go against own rules that say do not recycle old codes or write 5 lines of codes. 

PS. This is not a drama topic or a recycle topic about maxcheaters dying or so. It's a different topic regarding staff's attitude. 

Thanks for ur attention.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Whispering Tales said:

I would like to report some wrong behaviour regarding the administration of this forum.

First of all:

4eRSqbk.png

1. Why 5 GMod? In a forum that max per day does not exceeds 50 member online. The staff its greater regarding number than the community itself. Staff should be literally 2-3 people max. This feels like Greek politics. We just add our friends in staff. More friends? More GMods!

2. Removing/deleting posts. A moderator is in a forum as an assistance. The mods here work the opposite way. They simply send members away and support each other or friends only. If a mod don't like your comment, he will simply delete it or chat ban you. Ex. @An4rchy comment was deleted in this topic. Nobody has the right to delete content or comments unless the violate the forum's rule (Bad words, virus e.t.c). This is cleary personal removal. 

3. Ban on member that we are not sure who they are. I understand a member having a bad history but giving him instant ban on each account even tho you're not sure who is behind the account is wrong for multiple reasons.

First as i mentioned you're not sure who is behind. A client offered to advertise my project (and another one with VIP account too), he got instantly banned for no reason. So basically if someone else re-sell or advertise your work and staff don't like you, they don't even ask or care they just ban.

Second the banned member don't have any chance to support. As in my case tried to help by sharing some codes by the moment i tried to support my self again i received a banned without any warning. 

So basically maxcheaters ended up a place only for brotherhood. 5-6 people control everything here and support their friend only. GMOD only writes "Great code mate!!" no matter if the code the other GMOD shared is 5 lines and go against own rules that say do not recycle old codes or write 5 lines of codes. 

PS. This is not a drama topic or a recycle topic about maxcheaters dying or so. It's a different topic regarding staff's attitude. 

Thanks for ur attention.

First of all you are perma banned, i want to let you know that we can see your ip/devices registrations from all your profiles we know who are you and when you trying to make a new account so stop this drama.

About my topic i clean all comments not only from an4rchy! This code in an4rchy comment doesnt works!

Take lucera first and try to remake it and then you can post it if you are sure that it works nothing personal with an4rchy its only about you and your drama you are trying to make all thoese years!

Edited by Dragic

12 minutes ago, Whispering Tales said:

First of all:

4eRSqbk.png

Thanks for ur attention.

Let me be clear about the 1st because for the 2nd&3rd I am not the right person since I came back yesterday,

Who are you? Definitely not the one who's gonna judge this action.(1.) And believe me if you think that a moderator did something wrong or abuse his power YOU(and every member) are free to report him and the others will take care of him.(That's for the brotherhood thing)

Thanks

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Whispering Tales said:

I will only comment regarding this.

Even IF we didn't know who's behind the account for sure like you said and even if it is indeed someone elses account we won't ban an account just because we want to, we will look up ip logins and we will try to see if there is any other account used with some of these ips that the account used. If we find that it's connected with a banner member's account we will ban the account and even if it's not the banned member's account there is a rule and it's there since the begining of the forum that prohibits account sharing and mentions that actions like this are bannable.

On 11/30/2005 at 11:23 PM, Maxtor said:

11: Stolen and Shared Platinum/Donator accounts will be banned .
    All members must have only one account here.Multiple accounts will be banned including the main one.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Justice said:

Let me be clear about the 1st because for the 2nd&3rd I am not the right person since I came back yesterday,

Who are you? Definitely not the one who's gonna judge this action.(1.) And believe me if you think that a moderator did something wrong or abuse his power YOU(and every member) are free to report him and the others will take care of him.(That's for the brotherhood thing)

Thanks

Nop really you're away long time justice. Things dont work that way these days.

1 minute ago, Whispering Tales said:

Do you see someone hiding info or so for such comment Nick? Like do something new. 

Just wanted to say hi mate

3 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

Hi Kara

μόνο όταν έρχετε ο κάρας κάνεις ανάσταση εσύ... :laughing:

1 minute ago, Nightw0lf said:

μόνο όταν έρχετε ο κάρας κάνεις ανάσταση εσύ... :laughing:

Δεν μου έχει μείνει καμια ευχαρίστηση πια σε αυτή την ζωή πέρα απο αυτό

13 minutes ago, Whispering Tales said:

Do you see someone hiding info or so for such comment Nick? Like do something new. 

Hahaha is this the guy who made me Skype call and called me son of the b*** because i warned him?

Come on Kara check your behavior all of this years and you can see that you have to continue your life without this forum :laughing:

Anyway if @An4rchy has any problem he can report it by himself he is a smart guy and he doesn't need a lawyer, you have fulfill your reports at this forum since you stared flame everyone 

Edited by DukeAwesome

12 minutes ago, DukeAwesome said:

Hahaha is this the guy who made me Skype call and called me son of the b*** because i warned him?

Come on Kara check your behavior all of this years and you can see that you have to continue your life without this forum :laughing:

Anyway if @An4rchy has any problem he can report it by himself he is a smart guy and he doesn't need a lawyer, you have fulfill your reports at this forum since you stared flame everyone 

I never delete only this comment this is a lie i clean whole topic including nightwolf comment, this remaked code doesnt works it didn't even have the strings for the custom msg (strings added after i share this code). 

Edited by Dragic