L2TopZone - most fair site

l2madws

Finally someone spoke up about this. Since 2013 i was never able to add a new Server in L2Topzone. While i understand at the beggining this method was used to stop people from listing duplicates or the same server again in order to get a front page spot it doesnt make sense when the server in questions is brand new with different name, game version and rates/features.

Also theres been countless times where i tried to add a new server in the same old account but i was forced to edit the old one i had already listed with totally unrelated reviews and server names which btw you are not allowed to edit anymore.

You should be able to list a brand new server as brand new and not be forced to use your old ass account which in a lot of cases people wont even remember user/pass combination for it.

12 hours ago, l2madws said:

t2oZogA.png

zvSh3KT.png

Why Scryde spending money to this site, i don't know, if hopzone gives x3 times more

Maybe because hopzone website is outdated and most ads are not visible to browsers with adblocks, plus according to your stats l2topzone is still in top 4 so if you're going to invest money on such sites you'd include l2topzone.

By the way, I remember you had ads on https://la2.mmotop.ru as well, and I do not see that website in your stats. Do they have fake traffic?

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

Maybe because hopzone website is outdated and most ads are not visible to browsers with adblocks,

no, since mouse (admin of destiny/lionna etc) bought hopzone,  its just dead and first places are only his servers 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 9:19 PM, xzone said:

Screenshot 2020-02-16 at 20.34.28.png

What do you want to show us with this? That you are not a proffesional? WTF!

Anyway i just wanted to say you that you need Admins as the Admins needs you

you are sharp and not at all tolerable i think that you have to find someone other to open your support tickets ! You are speaking with your customers! You are speaking with people that pays you for your offers!

You have to be less steep and don't ask people money to unban them!!

If you continue like that i think that you will lose a lot of customers ! There's no only one who has problem with you as you can see!

Be more polite and stop bullshits!

5 hours ago, Loftheim said:

Well, when you pay premium then your server gets accepted. Even when you got a new account. Fishy way to milk peoples money out of their wallets.

I would be ok to pay if they had said so from the beginning but instead they had me waste my time on emailing them and getting nonsensical responses.

• 4 weeks later...

Same here with my server. This person is so rude.And he pay it for 3 days for down the site....

I don't know how the site ddossed it wasn't me... :O

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by mfg_1984