2 hours ago, lucasado said:

is the best server and you can cry all day for that stupid frailer :D 

only 5 cry kids exist here :D

LAG in PVP Fixed , yesterday on Antharas we fight 400+ ppl with 0 lag

40 days server and Warland is FULL of players

all other server simple get 500 online players and fail after 1-2 weeks

So shut up haters !!!!

Haters can hate his own life !!!!

give them a proof video record or video live link, if you can't, to me you look like spammer user to make that server look good

13 hours ago, L2 TokTil said:

give them a proof video record or video live link, if you can't, to me you look like spammer user to make that server look good

is easy to see the truth, simple search on Youtube about Antharas , Valakas PVP for the last 2-3 days.
L2Warland Haters is BIG liars.

Edited by lucasado

On 10/28/2019 at 11:26 AM, lucasado said:

is easy to see the truth, simple search on Youtube about Antharas , Valakas PVP for the last 2-3 days.
L2Warland Haters is BIG liars.

why u dont show valakas pvp ? :D

3 hours ago, KokotMargotBanany said:

why u dont show valakas pvp ? :D

why now you not speak about lag on pvp kid?

you can search valakas pvp if you want

i think you can make a simple job like that to search something in youtube :D

Hater go for sleep now , l2 is not for noobs like you !!!! :D

On 10/29/2019 at 8:10 PM, lucasado said:

why now you not speak about lag on pvp kid?

you can search valakas pvp if you want

i think you can make a simple job like that to search something in youtube :D

Hater go for sleep now , l2 is not for noobs like you !!!! :D

i had valakas in my inventory, i saw the pvp better than u who rather go oly XDDD

6 hours ago, KokotMargotBanany said:

i had valakas in my inventory, i saw the pvp better than u who rather go oly XDDD

so you know for 0 lag on pvp stupid kid and you lie here :)

9DpTW9e.jpg

zpQYBYo.jpg

yatzQG2.jpg

this is botland all server is bot i  play there 1 week

the people with blue looks like is in duel is autofarm like adrenaline you must be vip to use this alo is vip plus can make bp heal you auto protect party 

made by admin

in every place you see this

this server is pve not pvp

Edited by metallica1

10 minutes ago, metallica1 said:

9DpTW9e.jpg

zpQYBYo.jpg

yatzQG2.jpg

the people with blue looks like is in duel is autofarm like adrenaline you must be vip to use this alo is vip plus can make bp heal you auto protect party 

made by admin

U should go offi server to see botland 

The game has simply changed my friend. 3rd party programs ruined it a very long time ago, and unfortunately, what you see right there is actually a remedy. In most servers those who use L2Adre eventually win, it's as simple as that. You cant compete with a pro-bot when it comes to farming. Even if you're borderline inhuman, you will grow tired eventually, but the bot will not. 

I actually believe that this in-game auto-farm is one of the best additions to the modern game. It gives you a chance against bot users and somewhat levels the playing field. Suddenly, you can compete again. I think that in itself is good for a server community. 

Besides, all the fun activity you actually care about, such as raids, epics, sieges aren't affected by this. Plus you can still roam around the map and find plenty of pvp for significant spots, such as IT LS rooms, PI, 4s, etc.  

All in all, I view it as a necessary evil. 

40 minutes ago, metallica1 said:

9DpTW9e.jpg

zpQYBYo.jpg

yatzQG2.jpg

made by admin

is this a troll ?
are you telling me that admin is "banning bots" BUT he takes money to let people "free bot "???
omg xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

7 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

is this a troll ?
are you telling me that admin is "banning bots" BUT he takes money to let people "free bot "???

In game auto-farm is available to all players, VIP/Plus simply enables additional features such as avoiding chests, or assisting while on auto-farm. Obviously all this disables instantly upon flagging. 

4 hours ago, metallica1 said:

9DpTW9e.jpg

zpQYBYo.jpg

yatzQG2.jpg

made by admin

you play for 1 week and now you play on any other server with 1000 invisible adrenaline bot??

cmon hater are you stupid or adrenaline key seller not  exist another explanation

this server farm is free for all, not only for players to have money to buy, like adrenaline

need to accept, warland is the best of the best and will be here for many years !!!!

two months and is FULL OF PLAYERS, not like ALL OTHER SERVER to die in 1 week

so ....... cry more but the truth is bright !!!!!

Hater can hate own life !!!

3 hours ago, MrPro* said:

is this a troll ?

is auto farm assistant, not auto pvp bot like adrenaline :D

and god bless boters get ban on this server every day !!!!!!!

go to sleep now, you are noob to be here :)

Haters can hate own life !!!

34 minutes ago, lucasado said:

you play for 1 week and now you play on any other server with 1000 invisible adrenaline bot??

cmon hater are you stupid or adrenaline key seller not  exist another explanation

this server farm is free for all, not only for players to have money to buy, like adrenaline

need to accept, warland is the best of the best and will be here for many years !!!!

two months and is FULL OF PLAYERS, not like ALL OTHER SERVER to die in 1 week

so ....... cry more but the truth is bright !!!!!

Hater can hate own life !!!

you are retard or what the heck i play l2 from 2004 im normal player

you dont know what lineage 2 game is so please just close your mouth allready

@CelestineI GET WARNING FOR SPAMMING WHEN REPLY THIS TOPIC ?? WTF

is possible to leave us write our opinion free? or you are a dictator to killing freedom ?

if you not like my comments you can avoid to read .......

10 hours ago, metallica1 said:

you are retard or what the heck i play l2 from 2004 im normal player

you dont know what lineage 2 game is so please just close your mouth allready

you are a noob player , you are a lier, you are fake drama king :)

so stfu now.

go play tetris or sell your adrenaline keys.

we like to play free !!! like l2warland provide !!!