interlude [L2J] L2Warland

misiek11

Free L2tower was working until yesterday on this server(ppl got banned for doing TT rec quests with the oldest script in the game)

i assume free andrenaline was working also,im not gonna comment for paid andrenaline because its working everywhere

Did you just got a dc or critical error while you used Portal or Floating?you need 1 more Q item and you need to go back and re-enter!

you can use ANY type of interface no matter what the admin is saying,if you try to do the dumbest things to bypass the "zeusguard",trust me,it will work,he tried to do an "update" to fix it,instead of fixing it he just blocked every damn char even on clear clients :D

He has a huge problem with the geodata since the last server,he never mentions this problem,an AQ and a Baium jewel were lost fallen from karma into the DB and he never recovered them,he is actually forcing players to pay for Vip every 25 days and comments that "you should put everything into the WH before burn(lol) pk" while the WH is deleted on Floran Village(so you are forced to be VIP because you can use WH everywhere)

Because of this geodata problem he is also the only "mid rate" server i know that doesnt have ANYTHING to be picked up,even RB jewel drops,they go straight into your inventory and work with damage,so if you hit baium 51% and you just die and stay dead in the zone,no matter who kills it you get the drop.

The only thing that keeps the server alive,is actually that ppl are playing this shit,it has 2 big sides with 100+/- ppl each,and some lower clans that dont even dare to fight for normal RBs.

BUT,the ppl that play l2warland,play only l2warland or some other kind of retarded server with the same community,not to say that the "compettitive" community is better,but this community is absolutely retarded with ppl being out of touch with the game like its 2007-2009.

Also VIP privs gives you another extra,VIPs can use a teleport just like gotolove with each other,able to change a lot the pvp,you can also buff and shop on EVERY location,so if you pvp someone,you think he is low,and he starts running,trust me he is just gonna heal from the alt b board,same goes for RBs,killing someone to remove his buffs on Antharas?NOOOOOOOOOPE GET REKT he can just alt b rebuff all day,did you just killed 2 of the 3 ppl on pagans to get the room?SYKES they are here again with the fastest teleport on this game ever.

Worst thing about this server,is the admin,i dont know what he was like in the previous version,in this version he acts like an idiot and he is just milking money,he doesnt give a shit about the problems of the server,he bans ppl that try to talk about the bugs or the problems for "drama",and he is using FUCKING JAVA FILES TO RUN A X12 WANNABE OFFICIAL server,joke.

Is it P2W?a lot,and by that i mean you can actually stay at the town and milk gold with your money,pay for everything and thats all,but everyserver has something like that,l2sublimity was absolutely garbage with that too,even tho the admin cared more for his project than this wannabe zeus does.

Lucasado is him or just a guy from the team that supports him ingame and out of the game,we all can understand that we are not idiots i believe.

In conclusion,the only reason this server has some fans and its alive,is just that,thats its alive,he is trying to keep the server on as much as possible no matter how much it sucks and how many fixes it needs,the same buggy server will be online for more than the other projects so some ppl prefer that.

The community is absolutely braindead and out of touch with the game,if you are not a newbie or player that just came back to have some fun,dont even try it,it doesnt worth your time and it has absolutely 0 competition,even the missbalanced classes will make your eyes cry (grand khavatary on mass pvp 1shoting your cardinals)

It has more bugs than solutions,and donates are absolutely game breaking for a server with these rates.

The sad thing is,that a server like that with a community like that,stays alive for more time than any server i have seen the last years.

maybe i come back to discuss more about that,maybe not.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, georgeion2 said:

Free L2tower was working until yesterday on this server(ppl got banned for doing TT rec quests with the oldest script in the game)

i assume free andrenaline was working also,im not gonna comment for paid andrenaline because its working everywhere

Did you just got a dc or critical error while you used Portal or Floating?you need 1 more Q item and you need to go back and re-enter!

you can use ANY type of interface no matter what the admin is saying,if you try to do the dumbest things to bypass the "zeusguard",trust me,it will work,he tried to do an "update" to fix it,instead of fixing it he just blocked every damn char even on clear clients :D

He has a huge problem with the geodata since the last server,he never mentions this problem,an AQ and a Baium jewel were lost fallen from karma into the DB and he never recovered them,he is actually forcing players to pay for Vip every 25 days and comments that "you should put everything into the WH before burn(lol) pk" while the WH is deleted on Floran Village(so you are forced to be VIP because you can use WH everywhere)

Because of this geodata problem he is also the only "mid rate" server i know that doesnt have ANYTHING to be picked up,even RB jewel drops,they go straight into your inventory and work with damage,so if you hit baium 51% and you just die and stay dead in the zone,no matter who kills it you get the drop.

The only thing that keeps the server alive,is actually that ppl are playing this shit,it has 2 big sides with 100+/- ppl each,and some lower clans that dont even dare to fight for normal RBs.

BUT,the ppl that play l2warland,play only l2warland or some other kind of retarded server with the same community,not to say that the "compettitive" community is better,but this community is absolutely retarded with ppl being out of touch with the game like its 2007-2009.

Also VIP privs gives you another extra,VIPs can use a teleport just like gotolove with each other,able to change a lot the pvp,you can also buff and shop on EVERY location,so if you pvp someone,you think he is low,and he starts running,trust me he is just gonna heal from the alt b board,same goes for RBs,killing someone to remove his buffs on Antharas?NOOOOOOOOOPE GET REKT he can just alt b rebuff all day,did you just killed 2 of the 3 ppl on pagans to get the room?SYKES they are here again with the fastest teleport on this game ever.

Worst thing about this server,is the admin,i dont know what he was like in the previous version,in this version he acts like an idiot and he is just milking money,he doesnt give a shit about the problems of the server,he bans ppl that try to talk about the bugs or the problems for "drama",and he is using FUCKING JAVA FILES TO RUN A X12 WANNABE OFFICIAL server,joke.

Is it P2W?a lot,and by that i mean you can actually stay at the town and milk gold with your money,pay for everything and thats all,but everyserver has something like that,l2sublimity was absolutely garbage with that too,even tho the admin cared more for his project than this wannabe zeus does.

Lucasado is him or just a guy from the team that supports him ingame and out of the game,we all can understand that we are not idiots i believe.

In conclusion,the only reason this server has some fans and its alive,is just that,thats its alive,he is trying to keep the server on as much as possible no matter how much it sucks and how many fixes it needs,the same buggy server will be online for more than the other projects so some ppl prefer that.

The community is absolutely braindead and out of touch with the game,if you are not a newbie or player that just came back to have some fun,dont even try it,it doesnt worth your time and it has absolutely 0 competition,even the missbalanced classes will make your eyes cry (grand khavatary on mass pvp 1shoting your cardinals)

It has more bugs than solutions,and donates are absolutely game breaking for a server with these rates.

The sad thing is,that a server like that with a community like that,stays alive for more time than any server i have seen the last years.

maybe i come back to discuss more about that,maybe not.

jajajajajaja when you  get ban and write this book of drama? :D

you say all community is stupid and you are the only one smart guy ?

please , go away hater, as i say i am big fun of l2warland and i write my opinion every time

is the best server and you can see it everywhere

Open before 3 months and is FULL OF ACTIVE PLAYERS ,

before write your fake answer check topzone and see the difference

all other projects die in 2 week's

so before write your hate words take a time to think about the truth.

in any case you not miss on anyone in the server, so go make your hate in other place.

l2warland server best of the best !!!! :D

Hater can hate his self !!!!

buena suerte

Edited by lucasado

38 minutes ago, georgeion2 said:

give me your IG name and we can see if im banned.

Now stop talkin unless you have a different opinion at the server bugs,monkey.

Give me your IG Name and we see if farm again with your chars,

can't use flame on your why @Celestinewarning me ,

but i see he allow you to flame me without problem.

but all we know about your IQ Number , i am sure is less of a 10. :D

so shut up and leave this server or i can make you to hidden in Elpy area

Haters hate his own life !!!!

4 hours ago, georgeion2 said:

give us your IG name or stfu and stop spamming this thread kid

you fear to give me your IG char name ?

how low player can be ?

i can write as i want here, if you not like go in other tread

Low IQ man ... jajajajaj :D

Hater can hate his own life !!!

20 hours ago, lucasado said:

you fear to give me your IG char name ?

how low player can be ?

i can write as i want here, if you not like go in other tread

Low IQ man ... jajajajaj :D

Hater can hate his own life !!!

spamers can spam* his own life !!!

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, metallica1 said:

spamers can spam* his own life !!!

Hater you can speak ? jajajajaja

go to hate your life !!!! :D

l2warland BEST of the BEST Server !!!!

Edited by lucasado
  • Downvote 1

@lucasado dude nobody cares about your opinion about L2Warland people are free to spread their opinion since i see they are not clueless to say the truth they must know a lot of things about Zeus if they had no clue the wouldnt posted anything on this thread unless they are wrong but i see few different people saying some things about his project you should stop harrasing them without reason and being polite with them

23 minutes ago, Celestine said:

@lucasado dude nobody cares about your opinion about L2Warland people are free to spread their opinion since i see they are not clueless to say the truth they must know a lot of things about Zeus if they had no clue the wouldnt posted anything on this thread unless they are wrong but i see few different people saying some things about his project you should stop harrasing them without reason and being polite with them

hAtEr cAn hAtE hIs oWn lIfE !!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

hAtEr cAn hAtE hIs oWn lIfE !!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont understand how hater can hate his own life that makes no sense and looks very cringe to me x ) 

exactly la2dreams is not far from him

you have priority all scripts and everything that belongs to the hack

plus you have a gift package of bugs, which gives you the admin with generosity.

gl shiti  shit mongols.

Edited by valentin

2 hours ago, valentin said:

exactly la2dreams is not far from him

you have priority all scripts and everything that belongs to the hack

plus you have a gift package of bugs, which gives you the admin with generosity.

gl shiti  shit mongols.

nice england bro