interlude [L2J] L2Warland

misiek11

12 hours ago, Celestine said:

@lucasado dude nobody cares about your opinion about L2Warland people are free to spread their opinion since i see they are not clueless to say the truth they must know a lot of things about Zeus if they had no clue the wouldnt posted anything on this thread unless they are wrong but i see few different people saying some things about his project you should stop harrasing them without reason and being polite with them

i don't care who "care" :D jajajaja

i am free to say my opinion.

if you not like my Opinion you have the choice to not read it.

but i like to make fun with all of this Haters !!!

Remember l2warland is the Best of the Best server !!!

Only the numbers can say the truth !!!, not 5-10 Haters

Remember Haters can hate his Own Life !!!! :D

Edited by lucasado
  • Downvote 1

Αfter making some research for a few days, i've come to realization that both parties make valid points. 

While L2 warland may be active for helluva lot of time with loads of people online daily, it also has its downsides. A huge problem that has come to my notice is geodata, characters falling into graphics (prolly fixed), mobs get stuck in walls to the point were several farming rooms lack mobs (mobs do not return/respawn to their initial position until they die or until server restarts), this is time consuming. Furthermore,  from the very little time i've spent on the server's official Discord server, there were cases that people even lost their items due to this geodata problem, apparently items that get dropped (e.g karma) **may or may not** get stuck in the ground/geodata, thus making it unable to pick up- of course, the administration won't restore your itemization in any case if this happens to you. The administration seems too egotistical to give a shit about your time, but i do not blame him, you're simply one player in thousands that lost their items, why should he give a fuck in the first place? If every single player started complaining about their items, he'd have to restore everything back to them, but yet again that's just AN ASSUMPTION. So, he does the logical thing, blaming it on you for playing the game aggressively and improper(that's an Admin thing to do, your items = your responsibility, though it's a paradox.). BUT, by the time you've lost those items you realize you've spent too much time to get them, in a server where people can pay up to 100e to obtain 4k gold per day, while non donate people earn up to 200g per day, you realize how things get complex, the math just doesn't add up :P .

Donates. As i've stated, pretty p2w (which server isn't?) if you ask me. 100e = 4000G per day. VIP status has a lot of privileges. Why waste 3 months farming and get PK'd by zergs (LOL) for decent itemization when you can pay up to 100e and become God in 1 week? Reminder: This is x12 lowrate.

As for classes.. If you wanna have fun, make a dagger, they are op, you solo everyone, same applies with khavataries, mid-range equipment and you 1shot. DON'T bother w/ mages, they are shit unless your itemization consists of +13 (face it, we all know you'll never get there anyway ;) ). 

I don't blame the server, after all it's L2j. Surely it's not the worst but certainly not the best (yet?) as the op claims.  Every server has its' vulnerabilities and its' issues that need/deserve fixes. What I do blame though is clueless people making clueless statements and insult opinionated people. This post comes from an avid l2 player, not directed just to "Zeus" but every Admin out there,  Admins should start seeing past their noses and start realizing what's good for their server and their server's community AS A WHOLE and not just their business/pocket. If there are complaints, open your eyes and start working, quit being in denial and quit being deluded. Quit shoving your head in the sand as if you're an ostrich. Accept feedback and criticism.

Peace out.

[GR] καλησπέρα, L2warland, τόσα πολλά που δεν ξες τι να πρώτο πεις, υπάρχουν θέματα πολλά στα πάθνοουντ όπως και στο γκέοντατα οπως εκεί ξαφνικά που περπατάς φεύγεις στο κενό και περιμένεις, πήγα δοκίμασα όπως είπε το παλικάρι πιο πάνω να πετάξω ένα απλό πράμα κάτω και εξαφανίστηκε οπότε ναι θα υπάρχουν προβλήματα όπου έχουν χαθεί πράγματα. Επίσης ένα άλλο γεγονός είναι ότι ο διαχειριστής του σερβερ είναι εντελώς σε διαφορετικό κόσμο, θέλει κάποιος να τον βοηθήσει κάνοντας ρεπορτ κάποια προβληματάκια και τρως η τσατ μπαν, ή μπαν ή και τζειλ. 

Αν κάποιος θέλει σοβαρό σερβερ να παίξει δεν τον συνιστώ καθόλου. Βέβαια δεν υπάρχει κάτι καλύτερο αυτή την εποχή αλλά και το lineage2 έχει καταντήσει πέι του γουιν. 

I went as I tried to say the lad above to throw a simple thing down and disappeared so yes there will be problems where things are lost

who you drop items in the ground hater ??? ,
is not possible to drop items in the ground on l2warland :D

Also another fact is that the server administrator is in a completely different world, someone wants to help him by reporting some problems and eating chats, banners or even teasels.

i have report problems on zeus and never get ban or jail , every time speak with me normal.

If anyone wants a serious server to play I don't recommend it at all. Of course there is nothing better this season,

"I don't recommend it at all" VS "nothing better in l2" :D !!! same person 2 opinions.

but lineage2 has become the pay of the win.

Yes, only in l2warland you can play a game without Pay to Win. !!!!

P.S 155 Reply's and Counting , most active Server thread in MXC jajajajajaja
one more proof about l2warland power !!!!

L2warland the best server in l2 , HATERS !!!!!  :D !!!!!

Haters can Hate his Own Life !!!

Edited by lucasado

1 hour ago, lucasado said:

who you drop items in the ground hater ??? ,
is not possible to drop items in the ground on l2warland :D

i have report problems on zeus and never get ban or jail , every time speak with me normal.

"I don't recommend it at all" VS "nothing better in l2" :D !!! same person 2 opinions.

Yes, only in l2warland you can play a game without Pay to Win. !!!!

P.S 155 Reply's and Counting , most active Server thread in MXC jajajajajaja
one more proof about l2warland power !!!!

L2warland the best server in l2 , HATERS !!!!!  :D !!!!!

Haters can Hate his Own Life !!!

stop tryhard lol , u already getting brain damaged 

• 8 months later...
On 12/5/2019 at 3:37 PM, lucasado said:

jajajajajaja when you  get ban and write this book of drama? :D

you say all community is stupid and you are the only one smart guy ?

please , go away hater, as i say i am big fun of l2warland and i write my opinion every time

is the best server and you can see it everywhere

Open before 3 months and is FULL OF ACTIVE PLAYERS ,

before write your fake answer check topzone and see the difference

all other projects die in 2 week's

so before write your hate words take a time to think about the truth.

in any case you not miss on anyone in the server, so go make your hate in other place.

l2warland server best of the best !!!! :D

Hater can hate his self !!!!

buena suerte

Are you Zeus or what ?

All people that have played on warland know that’s botland ( pay extra vip plus and you get 1 extra for each vip+ you pay with real money to be allowed to auto farm like kinda like adrenaline) 

it’s pay to win since there is no limit in donations/bless accounts. If you donate for 100k gold then you can easily trade with any player to get AQ for example. Or top gear etc etc 

zeus is like Kim Jong Un. I were in RC since day 1 of warland 2 and quited after playing there 6 months. Server became dead after pinguins quited the server. 

new players aren’t able to farm since older and stronger groups have all good spots taken. 

Edited by anjougiasgr

6 hours ago, anjougiasgr said:

Are you Zeus or what ?

All people that have played on warland know that’s botland ( pay extra vip plus and you get 1 extra for each vip+ you pay with real money to be allowed to auto farm like kinda like adrenaline) 

it’s pay to win since there is no limit in donations/bless accounts. If you donate for 100k gold then you can easily trade with any player to get AQ for example. Or top gear etc etc 

zeus is like Kim Jong Un. I were in RC since day 1 of warland 2 and quited after playing there 6 months. Server became dead after pinguins quited the server. 

new players aren’t able to farm since older and stronger groups have all good spots taken. 

jajajaja one more hater :D

botland? is only server to be fair for all, all players can fight direct andrelanine boters like you

now you cant get a big advantage like you learn to play lineage2

pay to win is all other server to pay euro and get direct items +++++ by the gm

server became dead? :D :D :D :D :D you live in other planet ?

l2warland is on first place of all rank list sites in the last 12 months

if one server is active that is l2warland.

Pinguins left the server when other clans win all epic and they make a emo quit,

tell me how many server change until now? 5-10?

we are on l2warland all of this time

New player farm easy, with full buff, l2warland bot, Event like Witcher

only low players like you cant play more of 10-15 day in a server like l2warland

Cry more babe , cry more !!!!

Hater can hate his own life !!!! :D

On 9/4/2020 at 9:14 PM, lucasado said:

jajajaja one more hater :D

botland? is only server to be fair for all, all players can fight direct andrelanine boters like you

now you cant get a big advantage like you learn to play lineage2

pay to win is all other server to pay euro and get direct items +++++ by the gm

server became dead? :D :D :D :D :D you live in other planet ?

l2warland is on first place of all rank list sites in the last 12 months

if one server is active that is l2warland.

Pinguins left the server when other clans win all epic and they make a emo quit,

tell me how many server change until now? 5-10?

we are on l2warland all of this time

New player farm easy, with full buff, l2warland bot, Event like Witcher

only low players like you cant play more of 10-15 day in a server like l2warland

Cry more babe , cry more !!!!

Malaka I am RR mate. I log just for epics when there are enemies/pvp. Most times there aren’t. We rule the server. Just saying. Anyway server sucks due to administrator(dictator)  , p2w and unbalanced classes. 

Edited by anjougiasgr
  • Downvote 1

On 9/9/2020 at 10:29 PM, anjougiasgr said:

Malaka I am RR mate. I log just for epics when there are enemies/pvp. Most times there aren’t. We rule the server. Just saying. Anyway server sucks due to administrator(dictator)  , p2w and unbalanced classes. 

Who rule the server? jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

RR not exist in the last 30 Days lier :D

l2warland is the best server EVER !!!

check topzone/network toplist is in the top and remember l2warland is online for 1 year without wipe, merg and all other shits