interlude [L2J] L2Warland

misiek11

26 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

Ya rates and online is good, but admin seems retarded just by writing to anounce and trying make his trash bot protection 

really , you got ban ? why hate Zeus too much? :)
is the only normal answer.

Hater can hate own life :) !!! 

Edited by lucasado

1 hour ago, lucasado said:

really , you got ban ? why hate Zeus too much? :)
is the only normal answer.

i rly dont care about ban, i still have 6 full geared chars though bot

w/e i just saying, geodata trash u can hit mobs though wall..

JUYn2tE.jpg

gm announce looks like from 15y kid , ban for paid adr, meanwhile all free bots work too.. 

PTQuCdY.png

another story, first 5 days was karma per pk 1k, after gm boosted karma 10k per pk, rly good for mid rate where is 90% ppl at bots 

Edited by AchYlek

2 hours ago, mr zero said:

Yesterday on Baium my side had 11 CPs, and we weren't even the largest side out of the 5 big ones that participated. in fact, I think we were like 3rd in numbers. So pretty much 500+ on TOI 13 and I'm being conservative with my estimates. 

Anyhow, I doubt that all these people are insane for persisting on playing here, really. I don't know whether large numbers overall will last or die out quickly, though. I guess we'll see. 

Maybe it also helps that the rates at x12 are attracting both mid-rate community and low rate community. Of course it's still "mid-rate" at x12, but if a term existed I'd say it's a "low-mid rate server". But in order for it to work people need to believe that the server will have a sufficient longevity, which I guess they were convinced by the previous server staying open for 3 years. In short, people had faith that the server wont die out quickly.  

Maybe "seasonal servers" should start taking note of this. Maybe they should abandon the 4 wipes a year model in favor of something that emphasizes on providing a platform where the server doesn't empty out in a month or so. Of course to achieve this you need an admin who's commited. 

I think Warland did well there. Its rates are appropriate, its gradual donation scheme ensures that big pay2win isn't as immediately impactful, and by trying to tackle bots while providing an auto-feature for ALL, a large percentage of the population isn't disheartened after a while upon seeing pro-bots running around in gear they couldn't hope to acquire. People can go on and saying that I'm spitting nonsense all they want, I'm onto something and I know it. :P  

I think its important to note that during this pvp you spoke of, every skill had 30 sec delay, because Zeus is way too lazy to invest thousands of euros that he made on donates back into his server. The server is running for 3 weeks and the lag still has not been resolved. And im sure im not the only one who is getting disgusted by this approach, im sure you agree with me.

4 minutes ago, KokotMargotBanany said:

I think its important to note that during this pvp you spoke of, every skill had 30 sec delay, because Zeus is way too lazy to invest thousands of euros that he made on donates back into his server. The server is running for 3 weeks and the lag still has not been resolved. And im sure im not the only one who is getting disgusted by this approach, im sure you agree with me.

we play yesterday baium pvp, has lag 3-5 sec in the most time, some other 10sec ,

but is better like tezza or siege, that mean Admin work for this problem.

i am sure you never play pvp on other server with 500+++ players in same place to spam a lot of skills and see if lag or not. If you are better create a server for us to play without lag :) .

18 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

i rly dont care about ban, i still have 6 full geared chars though bot

w/e i just saying, geodata trash u can hit mobs though wall..

JUYn2tE.jpg

gm announce looks like from 15y kid , ban for paid adr, meanwhile all free bots work too.. 

PTQuCdY.png

another story, first 5 days was karma per pk 1k, after gm boosted karma 10k per pk, rly good for mid rate where is 90% ppl at bots 

jaja so you are banned for this reason too many hate :)

i am sure for that  :P

15 minutes ago, lucasado said:

jaja so you are banned for this reason too many hate :)

i am sure for that  :P

and who you are to talk about hate? :D 
even 10 years old kid can bypass their  gameguard 

i have 10 friends botting 24/7 and are full gear 

15 minutes ago, lucasado said:

we play yesterday baium pvp, has lag 3-5 sec in the most time, some other 10sec ,

but is better like tezza or siege, that mean Admin work for this problem.

i am sure you never play pvp on other server with 500+++ players in same place to spam a lot of skills and see if lag or not. If you are better create a server for us to play without lag :) .

idk if u are being sarcastic or not. i played many servers where the amount of players were more than here and there was no lag from server side. which side are u from? or what is ur nick so i can verify what delusional person im talking to

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

and who you are to talk about hate? :D 
even 10 years old kid can bypass their  gameguard 

i have 10 friends botting 24/7 and are full gear 

jajajaja too many story for this "kid guard" but we see  too many bans for boting , so look like working this protection :) , take a life or create a better for your server and tell us to come and play without bots with you Super PRO Guard :)
i read too many words from 5-10 haters ,  you can speak each other and believe you are from correct side, but every day check this server to see how you can make a good job like Zeus made.
we not have see again a admin to care too much for the community and take a breath  warland  is the best server for the last 10++ years.

Edited by lucasado

42 minutes ago, lucasado said:

jajajaja too many story for this "kid guard" but we see  too many bans for boting , so look like working this protection :) , take a life or create a better for your server and tell us to come and play without bots with you Super PRO Guard :)
i read too many words from 5-10 haters ,  you can speak each other and believe you are from correct side, but every day check this server to see how you can make a good job like Zeus made.
we not have see again a admin to care too much for the community and take a breath  warland  is the best server for the last 10++ years.

Stop asslicking him lol,  2k19 and working all free bots, sad storka 

i just can't believe that people saying something about "500 people in baium" and bs like that . Let me show you few things .

In this valakas and baium are about 350-400 people 

and now your "baium with 500 people" 

Are you kidding me ? 

17 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

i just can't believe that people saying something about "500 people in baium" and bs like that . Let me show you few things .

In this valakas and baium are about 350-400 people 

and now your "baium with 500 people" 

Are you kidding me ? 

you not play here so who you believe we lie you ?

Zeus say yesterday have reduce far view to limit lag,

on this video you can see only 1/5 of players to fight in baium

you believe L2Dream has more ppl of L2Warland jajajajajajajajajaja

jajajajajajajajajajaja

on dream video i see 2 sides / clans, on warland fight more to 5-6 sides with many cps, btw you can tell us when you come on l2warland :)

Edited by lucasado

37 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

Stop asslicking him lol,  2k19 and working all free bots, sad storka 

We have free bot on warland :)

i see daily too many ban for boting, so this kiddo guard work as i see

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, lucasado said:

We have free bot on warland :)

i see daily too many ban for boting, so this kiddo guard work as i see

Antibot or active gms? also baium pvp and there max 70 ppl, seems you are gm frand or your dick asslicking gm  so hard 

Edited by AchYlek

38 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

Antibot or active gms? also baium pvp and there max 70 ppl, seems you are gm frand or your dick asslicking gm  so hard 

Cry more banned hater

70 ppl jajajajajajajajajajajaja

i am fun of l2warland why is the best server that is the only truth here.