interlude [L2J] L2Warland

misiek11

18 hours ago, atlantis said:

I'll play it!!!, I'm tired of playing on servers that close at 3 months ... the bad thing about this server is that I don't see a forum for the community :(

In my opinion, a forum would be useful, but more importantly it should be played nicely, and as you can see there are a lot of people, and this shows something :) I wonder how online it will be now, the previous edition was +/- 1.5k.

1 hour ago, misiek11 said:

In my opinion, a forum would be useful, but more importantly it should be played nicely, and as you can see there are a lot of people, and this shows something :) I wonder how online it will be now, the previous edition was +/- 1.5k.

1.5k? xD

8 minutes ago, `Sanctus said:

1.5k? xD

Yes, I will ask out of curiosity. You say so much about the server on which you will not even play. A little senseless. You have written a few sentences and it is enough and you write and write. I played on this server for 2 years and after how many people were on pvp and pve you can say so much.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:25 PM, `Sanctus said:

at least im not delusional

You just QQing about a server without any proves...everybody can do that..

I am not protecting warland

3 hours ago, ArcticCombat said:

You just QQing about a server without any proves...everybody can do that..

I am not protecting warland

Guess why server has no forum?

Guess why server censored words like "leave" on chats?

Have you ever played on this server?

Why would old players criticize the server for no reason?

11 hours ago, Pastorious said:

Guess why server has no forum?

Guess why server censored words like "leave" on chats?

Have you ever played on this server?

Why would old players criticize the server for no reason?

All servers receive criticism, nothing and no one is exempt from it.

The simple fact is that compared to the majority of the competition, this server is a good choice for 2019/Interlude. The rates are good at x12 to prevent an excessively quick game-play, and simultaneously avert the necessity of a major grinding commitment that many no longer have the stomach/time for. 

Where will people go? Most Interlude servers these days are plagued by the supposed 2 to 6 week rule lifespan, that the community and administrators have come to accept as the standard norm. I suppose certain "pro clans" are in it for the quick fix, along with other things? Yeah, people need new headphones from time to time; get paid to enter a server, or to slay the first Valakas, or to take Aden. We all know the story. Then, when it's time to bail, engage in some good old RMT for those epic jewels. On the other hand, administrators seek to reap the benefits from a quick money grab accompanied by a short term commitment. 

But in the end, who ends up getting screwed? The average player who just wants to play the game on a stable server on rates / chronicle they enjoy. 

This server, despite the criticisms it has/will receive has proven that the 2 to 6 week rule isn't written in stone. It remained open for over three years. That's unheard of these days, and that's why people are responding to it (if you check the clan recruit section). 

Now, I realize full well that half of those clans will bail based on the 6 week rule they create themselves, but L2Warland will remain open for much longer than that, despite them, because its already proven that it isn't dependent or submitted to the "new L2" norm most have come to accept. 

Oh, and guess what? Normal players who just want to stick around for a longer period of time wont get screwed over like usual.  

Edited by mr zero

Only reason for playing there is "long term". No one deny. No one argue.

Nothing more.

My opinion is still valid.

My questions are still valid.

Maybe the server is the best choice, but still bad choice.

5 hours ago, Pastorious said:

Only reason for playing there is "long term". No one deny. No one argue.

Nothing more.

My opinion is still valid.

My questions are still valid.

Maybe the server is the best choice, but still bad choice.

what is a bad or good choice?

need to calculate with other options

on l2 not exist another option, only option is this server www.L2Warland.com

warland is not a choice only for long term , work perfect , added many unique events

like League of Legents, Spartans King, Castle War and many others

have own auto farm service, you see on other server all of this?

and he final provide a retail like gameplay without "custom shits"

L2 players has a perfect choice , this choice is to join on new warland and play this game for years.

Filter of words like leave i am sure added for people like you :) drama lovers

about the forum agree but who say forum is important for a server?

admin answer some times about that  (i read on fb page)

he choose to support with facebook, in game and live support

and i can say with sure he make great job on support.

i am old player and play warland for years, trust me all old player is back on warland

simple check clan recruit page, read comment on fb post

if you are a really warland player you see the truth.

Cryer's can Cry all the time , we choose to play on Warland :)

Cya in game in 2 Days

Edited by lucasado
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, lucasado said:

warland is not a choice only for long term , work perfect , added many unique events

like League of Legents, Spartans King, Castle War and many others

have own auto farm service, you see on other server all of this?

and he final provide a retail like gameplay without "custom shits"

I'm sure You never played in Lineage 2. The real Lineage 2 from past, I don't mind todays crapp on retail servers.

Most modificatinons are "custom shits" - in my time the server was heavily modified, apart from the  bugs.
The server has nothing with old Lienage 2 retail gameplay, is another bugged custom java emulator.

Filter of words like leave i am sure added for people like you :) drama lovers

Now I'm  convinced now - You are connetced with server staff or simple stupid defending server -  You're trying to call me a liar and deny the facts.

about the forum agree but who say forum is important for a server?

This is still not answer. It's uncommon.  Honestyly I dont know another one without forums.

Answer is the one - admin don't want talks about bugs.

Crapp is always crapp.
BTW , who are "we"? Ok, I'm joking, do not try to answer.

Your entry is a praise to the server and and an attempt to discredit critics - with no facts but insultings

EOT

2 hours ago, Pastorious said:

I'm sure You never played in Lineage 2. The real Lineage 2 from past, I don't mind todays crapp on retail servers.

Most modificatinons are "custom shits" - in my time the server was heavily modified, apart from the  bugs.
The server has nothing with old Lienage 2 retail gameplay, is another bugged custom java emulator.

Now I'm  convinced now - You are connetced with server staff or simple stupid defending server -  You're trying to call me a liar and deny the facts.

This is still not answer. It's uncommon.  Honestyly I dont know another one without forums.

Answer is the one - admin don't want talks about bugs.

Crapp is always crapp.
BTW , who are "we"? Ok, I'm joking, do not try to answer.

Your entry is a praise to the server and and an attempt to discredit critics - with no facts but insultings

EOT

i think you are too young to speak for me and l2 for sure :).

when i play l2 you not have born yet :P

i am sure you are 2 "things"

a. a fail server owner to never make something good, so you hate success servers like the l2warland.

b. you are a simple hater to hate your own life.

you can make your choose, a, b or a+b :)

Cya in game in 1 Days

8 minutes ago, lucasado said:

i think you are too young to speak for me and l2 for sure :).

when i play l2 you not have born yet :P

i am sure you are 2 "things"

a. a fail server owner to never make something good, so you hate success servers like the l2warland.

b. you are a simple hater to hate your own life.

you can make your choose, a, b or a+b :)

Cya in game in 1 Days

a. Define success. I wouldn't consider myself "successfull" if i had warland. Server with that amount of bugs , isn't even close to sucessfull. I don't give a crap about longterm.

b. You're in no place to judge others real lifes.

c. Learn to accept other's opinions. Believe me there are people here that there are far more sucessfull than l2 warland.

It's really sad for a grown man like you , to use words like "cry/cryer's"
Be a bit mature ,  and learn the difference of "cry" & "opinion"

P.S
Community is the image of a Server.

If the community is dead , the server is dead.
If the community is retarded , so is the server.
And so on....
You can clearly see what Warland is all about.