[L2J] PlayINERA - Vanilla

PlayINERA

Hmmm Can I see the proof as well please and perhaps you can add me to describe the process so we can relay the information to our antibot developer.

On another important note! The Seven Signs are now active. This is a great time to join as it marks our first milestone for the INERA server, in one week there will be a winner, either Dawn or Dusk. Do you remember how the system works? Perhaps for some it has been a long time. Come revisit the glory of the Seven Signs and fight for your selected faction.

We also have a new promotion:

Proposal.jpg

6 hours ago, Luigicol said:

Proofs sent

Bot working. At least official keys (paid version), for Faken's you must pay 25$ extra, it means a "premium" key.

Edit: Celestine requests to post here the proof, but censored. She/He has the uncensored:

8UKUFpA.png

This is not a valid proof, try to use Adrenaline on monsters etc :)

8 hours ago, FixerRay said:

This is not a valid proof, try to use Adrenaline on monsters etc :)

This char lvled up till Lv.12 in auto. I didn't target any mob or use any skill.

Anyway, I will not play here, so this afternoon I can make a video botting for you

Edited by Luigicol

Not a player of such chronicle/rates, but the server looks very well made, developed by a professional team. Also the Inera hub is simply a beauty.  I believe low rate players shouldn't miss the chance to join.

• Thanks 1

Inera-Banner.png

Weekend Plans

Do you know why we're cool and why players keep joining?

Because we're always updating, patching, and bringing you new things.

This weekend we have a lot of cool plans.

1) Bloody weekend activates, 15% increase adena/AA, farm mode activated baby!

2) We are adding brand new exclusive costumes unreleased from the Korean client.

3) We are activating one of the most advanced event engines out there, exclusive to us.

Jump on board the INERA train.

And experience the game on a new level.

-ADMIN VICE

• Upvote 1

Im there from 1st season.
1st  season - GOOD
2nd season - not good
3rd season - EPIC !!!
Keep goin Vice, Ray and Sindelia.
You guys deserve more ppl on server !
Best regards
Partyzanka !

• Thanks 1

PlayINERA Interactive Events (PIE)
We have been waiting to unleash our event engine on you guys! A long time ago PlayINERA coded a brand new event engine called PIE exclusive to our team which enables full control of events from a GM perspective, including global rewards, winner, loser, and the inclusion of any item or consolation prize. For Vanilla, all participants in our events will receive a 50% XP & SP buff that lasts for 30 minutes. The winner or winners of an event will receive much better rewards. All rewards will be announced prior to an event. And GMS will host events at minimum once a day up to 2x a day but they will not become a regular occurrence and will NEVER be automated. We would like to promote activity between our GM staff and the community.

EVENTS INCLUDE: Bomberman, Deathmatch, Team vs Team, Capture the Flag, Domination, Simon Says, The Mime, Last Man Standing, and more!

S4A2saf.jpg

Bloody Weekend
The bloody weekend is a staple for INERA. Every weekend the monsters in the world will drop 15% more ADENA and SEAL STONES. Combine this with the daily reward to gain additional benefits! Be a smart player and gain an edge on others. Play the weekends.

bloody.jpg

Tier 2 Costume Box
Players seem to love costumes. And you know what so do we! Costumes are a fun cosmetic that does not impact the flow of the game in any way. Support our server if you like these new set of costumes. We will be releasing tier 2 costumes as the following: Butler Costume, Bunny Butler Costume, Hanfu Costume, Jester Costume, and Flower Nymph Costume.

DFR00D3.gif

Edited by PlayINERA

Very impressed with this season and always have been with this brand. Not a fan of gracia but logged in to take a look. Synerge finally found somewhere for him. When I logged in it showed 1200 players (meaning 400 unique) which is still nice.

9 hours ago, GLO said:

Very impressed with this season and always have been with this brand. Not a fan of gracia but logged in to take a look. Synerge finally found somewhere for him. When I logged in it showed 1200 players (meaning 400 unique) which is still nice.

Actually the online player count is the HWID count, so boxes are not included (meaning 1200 real players).

Also, playing on the last two seasons of the server, I strongly believe that they don't use any fake player counter. 

Edited by Meister