[L2J] PlayINERA - Vanilla

PlayINERA

It's certainly nice to be back.

We're having a quick poll to determine the outcome of one particular feature. Should we:

A) Restrict Olympiad to Friday, Sat, Sun only (inactive during sieges/TW), and reduce hero cycle to 1 week.

B) Restrict Olympiad to Friday, Sat, Sun only (inactive during sieges/TW), and keep hero cycle 2 weeks.

C) Restrict Olympiad to Friday, Sat, Sun only (inactive during sieges/TW), and keep hero cycle monthly.

D) Keep hero cycle and Olympiad retail.

We're looking for good answers from either developers or players with a strong sense for the game.

Feel free to answer or PM me if you're not comfortable posting in public.

Regards,

Vice

Edited by PlayINERA

I really hope that you project succeed but i think that the client is "wrong" since most people are playing Interlude > H5 > GoD and now days they are starting to enjoy the "Classic" but like i said wish you the best as for your question my answer is D. I always thought that custom Olympiad cycles are i don't know ... "stupid" ? i mean heroes and heroic skills gives so MUCH more so i think that 1 Month/Cycle it's just perfect for what you receive IF you succeed.

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2019 at 5:47 AM, D3X said:

I really hope that you project succeed but i think that the client is "wrong" since most people are playing Interlude > H5 > GoD and now days they are starting to enjoy the "Classic" but like i said wish you the best as for your question my answer is D. I always thought that custom Olympiad cycles are i don't know ... "stupid" ? i mean heroes and heroic skills gives so MUCH more so i think that 1 Month/Cycle it's just perfect for what you receive IF you succeed.

hopeing next server will be classic , the client is the biggest problem of the server imo.

still gl u derserve to succeed

For me GF and EPI are the best clients in the game.Classic is nice too but some updates destroy the game.Like the one ncsoft did few days ago and now in search of new server i found this gem.

Edited by Blanki

• 1 month later...

Okay folks here we go! We've officially set a launch date. Our project is going full force to deliver you the best possible Gracia Final experience imaginable. We will be hosting only one special promotion whereby players that participate can start with a legendary starter pack; this pack cannot be obtained by donations or farming; it is only obtainable by the promo. Stay tuned for more information but for now make sure to mark this date in the image below!

For more information about our features be sure to check out:

http://vanilla.playinera.com/features/

I'll be updating this thread with lots of features that are not on that page. If you have any questions just post here and I will do my best to answer them.

arFBw5k.jpg

Regards,
Vice

Edited by PlayINERA

10 hours ago, PlayINERA said:

@Designatix Thank you, I had used links from our forum and deleted the post. Appreciate the notice!

No problem at all mate! Best of luck with your project.