Answer -> SweeTs

Kara

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

So how you call people like above, hating, flaming, basically shitting around? Use the psychology concept and put an diagnose for all of you. Yoo

People in term of psychology who express negative energy (emotions) are basically trying to express how sad they are. 

But this could be apply on me also so in other words somehow we are all sad trying to express our inner feelings though a filter which make us seem bad toward others especially on the internet that express worst words is easier :O 

3 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

Obviously i want attention from a guy who is dad yet call other people retards and no lifers on the internet. 

Again you know everything about me, about my life, girls e.t.c I'm sure you're watching my house from google maps now ROLF 

Please don't stop posting you entertain me. 

Why don't u arrange a meeting with me and we conversate those things internet guy? You talk for real life yet if i tell u to meet me in real life u gonna find exquses or bypass it so i can say your braintrash dont even know what it wants.

When i will come to Greece i would like to meet you...im not that guy you told..

25 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

When i will come to Greece i would like to meet you...im not that guy you told..

You're not the person that i've described but you are allowed to describe me though some shitwords and being right.

So basically you know about my relationship, my job, my money, my car because some of my older codes were incomplete and because i call you all retards.

So in other words xdem who did the same (yes there was sometime that xdem did shitcode also) its basically poor and bad person because everyday he curse every simple person he see. I think it's the opposite. 

[GR] Nai exeis dikio ime 14 xronon pou grafw gia kbantikh fusikh kai diabazw peri kbantikou tunneling [/GR]

DNMAyDM.png

22 minutes ago, melron said:

Ρε κόψτε τα ναρκωτικά...

gtfo greek noobish

Edited by Evie Frye

11 hours ago, SweeTs said:

It wasn't troll, it was a true statement :D

"I wonder how he/you sell things to others" that was troll admit it, all after that was to finish the sentence. :")

15 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

"I wonder how he/you sell things to others" that was troll admit it, all after that was to finish the sentence. :")

Is there any way to decrypt your text ? English not found :'(

9 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

Is there any way to decrypt your text ? English not found :'(

low quallity response, and post count increases, well done.

but for you I will quote what it means so you can understand

Jqw4nmv.png

here is the "I wonder how he/you sell things to others"

that "that was troll admit it, all after that was to finish the sentence." indicates that the previous sentence in quotes something funny and after the coma "," the text after that "all after that was to finish the sentence." what you did not understand? if you use google translate yes you might have a problem there.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

low quallity response, and post count increases, well done.

but for you I will quote what it means so you can understand

Jqw4nmv.png

here is the "I wonder how he/you sell things to others"

that "that was troll admit it, all after that was to finish the sentence." indicates that the previous sentence in quotes something funny and after the coma "," the text after that "all after that was to finish the sentence." what you did not understand? if you use google translate yes you might have a problem there.

1. Post count doesnt increase in Spam section, you're in this forum how long 5 years? Yet you don't know this.

2. It's a troll respond no low. If you want serious answer grab a coffee and let's go talk for physics.

3. Stop hate me :/

21 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

1. Post count doesnt increase in Spam section, you're in this forum how long 5 years? Yet you don't know this.

2. It's a troll respond no low. If you want serious answer grab a coffee and let's go talk for physics.

3. Stop hate me :/

i am not using this section of forum since ever... yes 5 years excact with your math. it was low "try to troll" response so it was low in sort.

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

i am not using this section of forum since ever... yes 5 years excact with your math. it was low "try to troll" response so it was low in sort.

So hard to insult me regarding maths even tho it was just a random value. I can imagine a 26-28 years old guy sitting behind a PC trying to seem like a good person by insulting others who insult others. You point out my failure and my "low" phrases by acting the same. Idk how you laugh at someone who is making a free fall without a parachute while you're next to him without a parachute also

14 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

So hard to insult me regarding maths even tho it was just a random value. I can imagine a 26-28 years old guy sitting behind a PC trying to seem like a good person by insulting others who insult others. You point out my failure and my "low" phrases by acting the same. Idk how you laugh at someone who is making a free fall without a parachute while you're next to him without a parachute also

You have something for all of us. We all are 26-28 years old for you, and sitting behind a pc screen. 

You have 2 options for your own life:

• 1) Destroy your PC and get a life or use it to read the news as a sheep you are.
  • 2) Hit a wall with your head. May this fix the damage of your brain.

Good morning ant!

Edited by 'Baggos'
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

You have something for all of us. We all are 26-28 years old for you, and sitting behind a pc screen. 

You have 2 options for your own life:

• 1) Destroy your PC and get a life or use it to read the news as a sheep you are.
  • 2) Hit a wall with your head. May this fix the damage of your brain.

Good morning ant!

1. You're the biggest loser of all. 3 years constantly licking me and all of sudden became the biggest bitch. I'm not the one who call everyone else 28 ask ur friend reborn for this who made me 28 years old. 

2. I included my self but your english is VERY GOOD BEST so i'm sure you failed to read it.

3. Bitch licking maxtor for getting Gold Membership and then L2Moderator rights without do any share or support forum 

4. Ultra bitch failed moderator who suggest members to hit their head on wall for brain damage and get a life or call them retards and say "i fuck pussies all day". 

About you baggos, you're the biggest loser in the entire forum. I'm sure your family is also huge loser for having a bipolar guy like you who pretend to be friend and 2 years later act as if he is a feminist bitch. You shouldnt even have access here. 

Sheep rolf

Edited by Evie Frye