Answer -> SweeTs

Kara

14 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

I love how reborn12 and Baggos lick each other. 2018 

Ok GamePsychology. As I said before months, you will be like other members who thought was legend and now chatting only on spam section. Like you do now. ;)

Anyway.. Thanks for this topic.. We all need a ant to spend sometime on spam section.

Edited by 'Baggos'

13 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Afcourse you know everytime. Noobish trash i have 6 people on my skype who said you failed to do simple code. If you think i lie simply add me and we disquss all in a group. Cry more now and entertain me EX-NOOBISH team rolf

PS. I love how reborn12 and Baggos lick each other. 2018 

failed to do simple code ahhaha??maybe never worked with that 6 guys?

12 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Ok GamePsychology. As I said before months, you will be like other members who thought was legend and now chatting only on spam section. Like you do now. ;)

Anyway.. Thanks for this topic.. We all need a ant to spend sometime on spam section.

Cry more you entertain me attention kid

12 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

failed to do simple code ahhaha??maybe never worked with that 6 guys?

Same thing a cs 1.6 hacker say when others call him hacker. "Me hacker? LEL you guys have no idea." ROLF kids

37 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Same thing a cs 1.6 hacker say when others call him hacker. "Me hacker? LEL you guys have no idea." ROLF kids

28 years old guy and seems like 7years old you are crying every time that someone says you no..kiddo go out make some friends see whats real life is...

59 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

28 years old guy and seems like 7years old you are crying every time that someone says you no..kiddo go out make some friends see whats real life is...

You're a piece of crap nothing more. I'm not even 25 years old. If you don't believe me come in "real life" you call to talk with me. Behind a computer you're trash like your kids who have a 27 years old father who sit and trashtalk for others behind a PC for people who don't know. I came here and talk for ur shitty codes and you talk for my life as if you know me (same a shithead baggos who 2 years ago licked me as if i was his best online friend rolf)

Do you know anything about me? No? Then how you came up for my personal life? Gipsy scum, continue trying to insult me and calling me 28 years old when im not even 24 yet rolf. Trash kid. 

Also aside trash conversation what a nice language from a moderator :) to call others no lifers :) Professional EX-TEAM moderators, insulting members since uhm the day they became mod for no reason ? 2017 i guess.

At least Sweet's is a sucessfuly troll, you haven't even share a proper code.

Byeeeeeeeeee <3 i had enough laugh. I'm sure Someone will chat ban me for the "trash' i said but afcourse ignore baggos and reborn12 who wrote "I fuck bitches all day", "get a life kid", "you're a retard" e.t.c cause MAXCHEATERS 2018 rolf

Edited by Evie Frye

23 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Do you know anything about me? No? Then how you came up for my personal life? Gipsy scum, continue trying to insult me and calling me 28 years old when im not even 24 yet rolf. Trash kid. 

Internet can hide your face, but no your personality. Anyway. 

You talk about codes,codes,codes and codes. Nothing more.. Go and find a girl to feel better.. You're not even 24, but you're old enough to understand some things. Find a real job man and wake up. Stop being the guy for the soft drinks and be something better.

11 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

You talk about codes,codes,codes and codes. Nothing more.. Go and find a girl to feel better.. You're not even 24, but you're old enough to understand some things. Find a real job man and wake up. Stop being the guy for the soft drinks and be something better.

He cant he is just the guy who knows everything...he wants some attention from ppl thats it...its like the guy who killed everyone in texas...bored life,none speak with him,no girls,no real life,just need attention

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

That was so deep, especialy from a person who write " i fuck pussies all day " and about girls on a forum for coding. 

How you know i dont have a job, how u know i dont have girl ? You're just a fail troll, please continue to entertain me and like reborn12' comments,

be his bitch as you're. Lick him more rolf

32 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

He cant he is just the guy who knows everything...he wants some attention from ppl thats it...its like the guy who killed everyone in texas...bored life,none speak with him,no girls,no real life,just need attention

Obviously i want attention from a guy who is dad yet call other people retards and no lifers on the internet. 

Again you know everything about me, about my life, girls e.t.c I'm sure you're watching my house from google maps now ROLF 

Please don't stop posting you entertain me. 

Why don't u arrange a meeting with me and we conversate those things internet guy? You talk for real life yet if i tell u to meet me in real life u gonna find exquses or bypass it so i can say your braintrash dont even know what it wants.

Edited by Evie Frye

26 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

That's common, from a normal discussion it turns into a hate && flame shit. Not worth to read 2 last pages. 

It's not hate we just talk like normal people. Its internet.

8 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Normal people like skynet, a cancer to humanity. 

Skynet is for lesbians. Normal people enjoy nature and relaxing sounds. 

1 hour ago, Evie Frye said:

Skynet is for lesbians. Normal people enjoy nature and relaxing sounds. 

So how you call people like above, hating, flaming, basically shitting around? Use the psychology concept and put an diagnose for all of you. Yoo