Answer -> SweeTs

Kara

Now someone of your "TEAM" let's clean this topic as you always do when someone is throwing shade or hate. Many posts have been deleted without a warning , so I expect the same to happen here. Or are you gonna leave it the way it is because it's your words? 

13 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

Jqw4nmv.png

No that i give a damn  f since you're a troll like everyone here but just to be clear toward you and others who liked your comment

I didn't sell him the code with "bug" or problem, i simply added the code to a project and because he switched projects i forgot to move 20-30% of the checks like the Resu since is datapack and no in core. 

And even if i did forget to add a simple check this does not make it trash. 

Wanna talk for trash? Let's talk for aCis commits from 2014 to 2018. 

first of all who ever dont get the sweets troll style has to kill him self.

second yes you did not sell that code you gave for free (you got scammed) and you come here to get burn over it.

third you send a code that didnt do what expected a refund must be done, if you want to get serious here.

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

second yes you did not sell that code you gave for free (you got scammed) and you come here to get burn over it.

third you send a code that didnt do what expected a refund must be done, if you want to get serious here.

It's not about the "scam", its okay many people added me on skype like this guy https://maxcheaters.com/profile/215858-l2gvirus/

who added on saturday said he want work at 5/30 in the meantime he asked for free for help and when it came to work he never responded.

Thats fine but its not about scam its about being a retard latino who constantly write with caps 4 english words even if you get asked "what is your age" you paste  "CODE RES WORK NO". This guy is so damn retard that he even removed all his photos from skype with his girlfriend and uploaded a Anonymous hacker photo after i said ill report him lel

Edited by Evie Frye

2 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

It wasn't troll, it was a true statement :D

54 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

It wasn't troll, it was a true statement :D

Come on let's all admit it, you're the worst troll :(  You were funny in 2005 back when you didn't exist but now you're just a lazy bananawhore

12 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

At least I was funny, you never did ;(

True statement :/ But i never meant to be Jim Carrey :/ i always wanted to be Tom Hanks.

12 hours ago, protoftw said:

Now someone of your "TEAM" let's clean this topic as you always do when someone is throwing shade or hate. Many posts have been deleted without a warning , so I expect the same to happen here. Or are you gonna leave it the way it is because it's your words? 

Let it be don't bother messing with the EX-Team. My client gave money to NeveOma 10 days ago though reborn12 and he still wait for 2 NPC to be scaled x2 size. Their job is hardcore !!!

17 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Let it be don't bother messing with the EX-Team. My client gave money to NeveOma 10 days ago though reborn12 and he still wait for 2 NPC to be scaled x2 size. Their job is hardcore !!!

At least he will take his npcs...

27 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

At least he will take his npcs...

Rolf 10 days for 2 scale on some existenced npc in H5. EX-Team and when we PM him to do faster he write back "I trust you, wait", as if he wait for us to do the job. 

48 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Rolf 10 days for 2 scale on some existenced npc in H5. EX-Team and when we PM him to do faster he write back "I trust you, wait", as if he wait for us to do the job. 

First of all nothing to do with ExTeam nevesoma is not a part of this..he doing just his work..second i helped your client to send the money to nevesoma he send me the money via bank and now im waiting nevesoma to fix his paypal then i can send the money...if you dont know what happened just ignore it...btw about What Sweets said for your codes its true...you never test any code..some weeks ago i done  a code that you get paid for this 3 times and never worked..

4 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

First of all nothing to do with ExTeam nevesoma is not a part of this..he doing just his work..second i helped your client to send the money to nevesoma he send me the money via bank and now im waiting nevesoma to fix his paypal then i can send the money...if you dont know what happened just ignore it...btw about What Sweets said for your codes its true...you never test any code..some weeks ago i done  a code that you get paid for this 3 times and never worked..

Afcourse you know everytime. Noobish trash i have 6 people on my skype who said you failed to do simple code. If you think i lie simply add me and we disquss all in a group. Cry more now and entertain me EX-NOOBISH team rolf

PS. I love how reborn12 and Baggos lick each other. 2018 

Edited by Evie Frye