Answer -> SweeTs

Kara

Jqw4nmv.png

No that i give a damn  f since you're a troll like everyone here but just to be clear toward you and others who liked your comment

I didn't sell him the code with "bug" or problem, i simply added the code to a project and because he switched projects i forgot to move 20-30% of the checks like the Resu since is datapack and no in core. 

And even if i did forget to add a simple check this does not make it trash. 

Wanna talk for trash? Let's talk for aCis commits from 2014 to 2018. 

Didint say it's a trash, probably ;D

Still, what I said is legit. Already few people in the past pm me for help saying you sold them not working, incomplete code and few reports if I recall correctly. So yeah.. Test your shit before sell, no reports/whining anymore. 

1 minute ago, SweeTs said:

Didint say it's a trash, probably ;D

Still, what I said is legit. Already few people in the past pm me for help saying you sold them not working, incomplete code and few reports if I recall correctly. So yeah.. Test your shit before sell, no reports/whining anymore. 

True but no matter how much troll you try to apply on conversation we are getting evolved.

I wrote some bad codes in past this doesn't mean that you have seen my latest codes. Go say the same to elfolesbo who wrote shitcodes and right now he is writting pretty decent engines. 

Still this didn't happen because of my mistake. We simply switched source and all datapack checks i forgot. 

Actually I saw some 'recent' order, like one months old. But not sure if the code is even yours, the author name wasn't your so, most likely you simply adapted the code.

Anyway, I was talking in general not for that specific case. Since I know how you work, like frozen used to. Code, fix, code, fix, voila. Reason? No previous tests.

31 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Jqw4nmv.png

Wannaa talk for trash? Let's talk for aCis commits from 2014 to 2018. 

You should talk with @Tryskell about that.

Godamn forum, can't even remove stupid screen via phone, lmao. 

1 minute ago, SweeTs said:

Actually I saw some 'recent' order, like one months old. But not sure if the code is even yours, the author name wasn't your so, most likely you simply adapted the code.

Anyway, I was talking in general not for that specific case. Since I know how you work, like frozen used to. Code, fix code, fix, voila. Without previous tests.

You should talk with @Tryskell about that.

Godamn forum, can't even remove stupid screen via phone, lmao. 

I haven't work on frozen or so last month, i'm working 3-4 months on H5 for communityboard. So.. 

Don't curse the forum it feeds you nab

Nice.. I did NOT said you are working or was on frozen file, just you are working LIKE them. You do mistakes, people cry about the code, you fix fixed fix and after all that, finally it's OK. All bcs you don't test your codes.

Code, test, sell. That's the proper order.

23 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Nice.. I did NOT said you are working or was on frozen file, just you are working LIKE them. You do mistakes, people cry about the code, you fix fixed fix and after all that, finally it's OK. All bcs you don't test your codes.

Code, test, sell. That's the proper order.

Not true and true at the same time. Although im perfectionist (Detective Monk style) with my stuff, which mean change everyday re-adjust, re-format e.t.c when it come to others it depend on a range of stuff. Still making mistakes does not give you the right to take the code and deny the dev to fix it. 

Never saw a perfect code from you there were always flaws. You can say you do stuff for free and so it's not perfect, but that's false for your perfectionist statement :D

Anyway, enough with that chit chat. Wait for Tk =D

24 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

You're not a man who we can work with.. Your mind it's stuck like a kid. I asked you to buy your tournament, but no answer from your side and that's why one day I comment something against you!!!!! Well, you have serious problem and I can see that.. As I said in the past, I feel sorry for you! I hope someday you will grown up enough for this real world.

You came to explain why sweets comment for your crap? Yes little man.. Try it before sell it. Why I should pay if there are bugs? Simply checks or something I don't care.. It's the same.

5 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

You're not a man who we can work with.. Your mind it's stuck like a kid. I asked you to buy your tournament, but no answer from your side and that's why one day I comment something against you!!!!! Well, you have serious problem and I can see that.. As I said in the past, I feel sorry for you! I hope someday you will grown up enough for this real world.

You came to explain why sweets comment for your crap? Yes little man.. Try it before sell it. Why I should pay if there are bugs? Simply checks or something I don't care.. It's the same.

Let me code it :p

57 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Cry more, you entertain me enough piece of failure. 

12 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Cry more, you entertain me enough piece of failure. 

Sure, but I'm just saying you that you should take care about your personality, boy.

Goodnight. 

2 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Never saw a perfect code from you there were always flaws. You can say you do stuff for free and so it's not perfect, but that's false for your perfectionist statement :D

Anyway, enough with that chit chat. Wait for Tk =D

You can't even read a shit. I guess coding for aCis is reducing your IQ constantly. 

I said i'm "perfectionist" when it come for my stuff no for others even tho it depends.

Please stop renaming aCis and close the 25 tab reddit of "Is Mia Khalifa still available?" that you 've opened.