Always the same, corrupt clans

Hello mxc community,

First, im normal random player of lineage 2 and i play only for get some fun out my work.

I write this because im bored and tired about corruptions with clans (il servers). I ask that you do not erase this moderator, I just want some opinions about this.

Yes, tired really. Always the same!!!

Some clans (some clans NOT ALL) only join to servers if the administrators give them things (ITEMS in-game). The small community knows who they are.

Having knowledge about this People leave server. They do not realize? admins!!!
For example: GlobalAbuse (MrPro) This man always say, "how much money u pay me if i play in your server" all admins answer nothing, and he say ok, so give me full items or i will not join" (i have pictures of this)

This is only one example I have nothing against him, only that everyone already knows. I just see that clan and I leave the server instantly.  The servers that play these clans, last less than 2 weeks, because they move to another, and they always repeat the same, they realize?

A more generic example about corrupt admins, is lovelyaden server. The list of clans only join because "Anne" (owner) give full items. I have some pictures about my friend asking with him.

It's sad and boring. what's the sense? all clans know this.

CORRUPTS CLANS, STOP PLEASE!

I say this, for someone to believe something decent.

Hugs,

Edited by Lightness
  • Thanks 1

since my name is in this topic and you have proofs could you please show us these photos ? And just to know there is A HUGE DIFFERENCE between being paid to play and being corrupted .

Edited by MrPro*

3 hours ago, MrPro* said:

since my name is in this topic and you have proofs could you please show us these photos ? And just to know there is A HUGE DIFFERENCE between being paid to play and being corrupted .

Its ok boy.

The true is only u are trash player and only play corrupt servers for make fraps, and u feel pro, idk how really xdd. Are really bored and fail videos!!

MrPro, one part of this community when see your fail clan in one servers leave at the moment, because admin give u full items.

U play servers for 1 week and leave, now some admins know this. Servers dont have any future with u. Trash member of community.

And at night i upload photos.

Regards,

Edited by Lightness

19 minutes ago, Lightness said:

Its ok boy.

The true is only u are trash player and only play corrupt servers for make fraps, and u feel pro, idk how really xdd. Are really bored and fail videos!!

MrPro, one part of this community when see your fail clan in one servers leave at the moment, because admin give u full items.

U play servers for 1 week and leave, now some admins know this. Servers dont have any future with u. Trash member of community.

And at night i upload photos.

Regards,

no hate or something,

but, what is wrong if you get free items at interlude? you can get it after 2-3 days also...

now image h5 with 100x more items and clans / cp geting free items there... 

If clans get money or other benefits it doesn't have to be wrong or bad. It simply depends on how you look at it, I mean from admin's perspective this can be seen as an investment to use a clan to attract more players for example. As long as you not darken it and lie to the community, I'm okay with it.

But then, of course, there must be a good balance with the various benefits they get in order to not  create imbalances in-game.

Edited by XANTHIS

In lovelyaden Server me and my friend Will get full chars, u need more 2-3 days for get It. Not is just for other players.

And when admins dont edit mrpro he say bad things 

8 minutes ago, Lightness said:

In lovelyaden Server me and my friend Will get full chars, u need more 2-3 days for get It. Not is just for other players.

Too much hate for mrpro and thats it bad anyone can do whatever he wants its not up tou you or someone to speak about it..

29 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

Too much hate for mrpro and thats it bad anyone can do whatever he wants its not up tou you or someone to speak about it..

Hello Reborn, u are good person of this community, i know it. But this man, have the true. Admins need know this, much of randoms leave server when see this player on any server. Admins give free items to him, thinking It is better for your project, but no... all the servers that he plays fail in days, many know it. There is no decent clan recruit randoms for make fraps and say crap.

Anyway I don't have the absolute truth, good game for everyone.

Good life for all! 

• 2 weeks later...

Well we owned his pt in 2-3 servers in a row. So bored of the same. Never joined a single interlude mid rate since then. Btw lightness, maybe you should find something less promising (3k+ online as their advertisements say) and certainly not skylord's server,  la2dream and l2 blaze. All of these servers pay every clan with more than 3 cp. 

On 26. 1. 2018 at 5:41 PM, Nasif said:

much of randoms leave server when see this player on any serv

clans with cps > randoms

thats why clans geting paid, who care about solo players... they should make cp / clan and get free items also

On 26/1/2018 at 5:56 PM, Lightness said:

u are wrong because you are spamming admins to give u gear it's nice blame others but at least mrpro offers advertise while u offer nothing

Edited by Celestine

Well i had server online and i got many PM from Clan leaders

I have 15 players what you offer me to join , most of them was fake , just take the staff for free.. 

sadly we have bad cumminity

Most of the players are tired of this game. They are playing for a few hours or days, and then they get bored no matter what. And clans, they will do the same if they get items, playing for several days only. Some players are still playing it because they got crappy computers. Players already moved on from Lineage.

Edited by Trance