Always the same, corrupt clans

Finally this game and version is dead. But... it's good to have free time. And ruin it like that, is a pity.

The real is when ppl see nasiferus on a server, only run. i dont undestand this, maybe im powerful.

BEST PLAYER HERE

N a s i f e r u s

THE KING OF THIS DEAD GAME

@Celestine u know it? 

RUN OR DEAD

UHAUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

noone care about u

1 minute ago, Nasif said:

Finally this game and version is dead. But... it's good to have free time. And ruin it like that, is a pity.

The real is when ppl see nasiferus on a server, only run. i dont undestand this, maybe im powerful.

BEST PLAYER HERE

N a s i f e r u s

THE KING OF THIS DEAD GAME

@Celestine u know it? 

RUN OR DEAD

UHAUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

It is because of despicable beings like this that was quoted, that the community is more and more dead. Shameful people ... You're right, I appreciate your words.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, baksteen said:

If i remember back when i had my server you even asked me for items. For advertise and that your clan joins LOL

You're trash.

Always the same with MrPro, trash person.
If u see MrPro in one server if because admin give to him full items. 

Sh1t player

On 2/13/2018 at 5:46 AM, Nasif said:

Always the same with MrPro, trash person.
If u see MrPro in one server if because admin give to him full items. 

Sh1t player

Okay calm your tits now u warned many times for ur language and u still continue saying things nobody cares what MrPro does with other owners 

since it's not ur job if he is corrupt good for him so now u can stop flaming.

• Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, baksteen said:

Okay now you should calm down. Can't he state his opinion about this? I mean, MrPro is obviously corrupt and corruption is almost the same as being a Scammer and both things are a completely a no go.

In my opinion, he is even more than just a Shit player. If i would be Maxtor i would ban him immediately. Asking owners for free items just because his clan plays for max 2 weeks on the server to kill the whole server unfairly. Having advantages to normal players. Destroying other servers, just to mention.

People like this should not be allowed to speak here. No wonder where MrPro has his fake reputation boosted from.

im not defending MrPro because the same thing did Nasiferus sadly that maxtor cleaned everyones pms i had full proofs about nasiferus from server owners who sent me pictures telling me that Nasiferus asking for items and etc we are on 2018 right? every owner want players so thats why they offers money or a amount of currency Donation Coins i dont see what is wrong there :D 

Edited by Celestine

Funny guys here.

Why I should farm again and again, making the same quests (nobles for example) if server's life-time is 2-3 weeks? 

I repeat: any interlude (mid-rate / high rate) server lives around 2 weeks, and no matter if the owner payd to clans or he didn't. 

If MrPro brings online to the server it is bad? He offer some ads and get some items in game, which other players can get also, but they should farm 2-3 days more?

You are so trash community, can't undestand simple 2018 things. 

Funny thing, they blame players while they should blame.. yes, server owners. They are stupid enough to give free items, players get used to, the same story with one-two weeks servers. They give them everything on silver plate. High rate, max of one-two hours farm and end game reached. Again, players get used to.

Get free items / farm for an hour > pvp a bit > online drops / another server GO > leave > repeat. 

Same story since 2014, at least. 

8 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Funny thing, they blame players while they should blame.. yes, server owners. They are stupid enough to give free items, players get used to, the same story with one-two weeks servers. They give them everything on silver plate. High rate, max of one-two hours farm and end game reached. Again, players get used to.

Get free items / farm for an hour > pvp a bit > online drops / another server GO > leave > repeat. 

Same story since 2014, at least. 

u wasting ur time replying they wont understand how the things work xD

gosh why so much drama about free items at interlude, wtf its 1-2 days chronicle, low rate 1 week 

lets talk about h5 when gms giving even pvp weap / special cloaks / pvp belts first days of server,  thats a reason to  make emoqq topic,..-.. 

2 hours ago, AchYlek said:

gosh why so much drama about free items at interlude, wtf its 1-2 days chronicle, low rate 1 week 

lets talk about h5 when gms giving even pvp weap / special cloaks / pvp belts first days of server,  thats a reason to  make emoqq topic,..-.. 

Fact. But it's no about time spend to farm gear, it's about all players being equal in the game. Also the sad storki about adms corrupting is that most of times they give op items (maybe more enchanted, or stuck skills), or at low/mids rates they may give instant noblesse or quest items or some kind of gear that it's op at that stage of game.

5 minutes ago, camenomat0 said:

Fact. But it's no about time spend to farm gear, it's about all players being equal in the game. Also the sad storki about adms corrupting is that most of times they give op items (maybe more enchanted, or stuck skills), or at low/mids rates they may give instant noblesse or quest items or some kind of gear that it's op at that stage of game.

if you know how to good bot, you will get same items faster then some handless idiots with free items... 

Edited by AchYlek

6 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

if you know how to good bot, you will get same items faster then some handless idiots with free items... 

certainly,just saying.

Btw how could such playas enjoy the game i can't undrstand it,most of 'em don't even ever make a 1st class change ques xD