classic [L2J] Lineage2dusk

Play-Zone

Just now, Play-Zone said:

I have nothing to prove to you, you can join and play and ask players which are actually playing

I JUST DID :D And I am telling EVERYONE that you are a fat LIAR :D 
If you are not lying - lets us know for sure that you use L2OFF. Post a screenshot of //who and //ping ingame :)

From rules of this section:

If a Moderator edits your topic and you edit it back to a non-correct version, it will be instantly removed.

Bad move ;)

9 minutes ago, Advertiser said:

From where do you get the audacity to say the server is off if you have auto registration? Even my mother knows that's a clear java sign

It means its officialy jav

On 10/26/2017 at 2:25 PM, Uraken said:

Doubt they can change anything based on "believe me".

You are too idiot that's why I never answered to you. Based of "believe me" you should pray when I say this word, because I actually work, developed and coded with vanganth on his first source you moron, if I say believe me, than do it because I know what I am talking when it comes to L2OFF.

On 10/27/2017 at 9:19 AM, Play-Zone said:

You are not even a high class developer, and i know what i am talking about trust me, we are programmers

Now I've read your post you silly shit romanian ass, how do you know if I am high class developer or not since you never wrote me before? Since you are a shit kid which lives in Mangalia? If you know me, tell me where am I from because most of those who bought development services from me, have an idea from where am I from. Ok I trust you, as you asked me to do, now prove me your words are actually true?
L2OFF with java auto registration - This is the first thing which I tested and proved to be l2j
In game commands, npc's, inventory, jewels and many others, I need 30 seconds to find out if your crap is Java or Off. Next time take care what words you're using mr. Mangalia.

You can already ban this prick which is lying the community that he's using a L2OFF pack, who also changed moderators Prefix who keeps insulting our intelligence and who has the guts and arrogance to come here after he's fail server failed and questioning people "who changed his shit topic topic" without his permission. 

As i see here is a lot of spam..

I will give you a chance to prove that your server runs with l2off files..otherwise i will change prefix again and it will stay like i will do it..

And if you edit again without proofs topic will instantly removed

Edited by Reborn12

As a side note, I don't see any valid proof it's L2J, all the feature mentioned can be easily done on L2OFF if you know your shit.

It would take 2 min in game to validate properly it's L2J... Broken packet format for instance. Basing a judgment on a quest, voice command, or whatever is just retarded argument.

He obviously run L2J, but still, make an effort here if you start an argument.

Read the forum rules fix your topic

Prefix Removed & added L2J Tag

if you add again L2OFF prefix ur topic will be locked & junked.

On 11/19/2017 at 5:07 PM, Blackhive said:

You are too idiot that's why I never answered to you. Based of "believe me" you should pray when I say this word, because I actually work, developed and coded with vanganth on his first source you moron, if I say believe me, than do it because I know what I am talking when it comes to L2OFF.

Now I've read your post you silly shit romanian ass, how do you know if I am high class developer or not since you never wrote me before? Since you are a shit kid which lives in Mangalia? If you know me, tell me where am I from because most of those who bought development services from me, have an idea from where am I from. Ok I trust you, as you asked me to do, now prove me your words are actually true?
L2OFF with java auto registration - This is the first thing which I tested and proved to be l2j
In game commands, npc's, inventory, jewels and many others, I need 30 seconds to find out if your crap is Java or Off. Next time take care what words you're using mr. Mangalia.

You can already ban this prick which is lying the community that he's using a L2OFF pack, who also changed moderators Prefix who keeps insulting our intelligence and who has the guts and arrogance to come here after he's fail server failed and questioning people "who changed his shit topic topic" without his permission. 

From what I checked, the playzone user (the owner of server) has the same attitude as Dan7E2, I checked the IP's of both users and it's the same, same country and same town, well, playzone is Dan7E2. Indeed hello from Mangalia, his hiding there.

Edited by Ageus