• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback


Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About dracula1991

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

1,167 profile views
  1. full bot and full corrupted server opens again xD interesting
  2. Server 100% adrenaline, 1 player kills all epics and custom raids xD
  3. Shit server thats all, december 13 next opening with dc every 5 minutes and rollbacks, same bugs all the time staff never online 10 months waiting for account aproove
  4. Beta site : http://l2pleasure.pl/index.htm Beta system : https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR29JcrwO-T6g5pzM5k8MTgAh1vtDPCtxsWdYVjnqYSkJdsjis88nuSGktM#F!fo03HQQb!CEuevbCSIZmD508bJkZVHw Server Start : 19.10.2019 Info : EXP: x30 SP : x30 Adena: x 1 Party Exp: x 1.5 Party SP: X 1.5 Drop: 1 Spoil : 10 QuestDrop : 5 QuestReward : 5 Enchant Rates Safe +4 for armor / max 12 Safe +4 for weapons / 16 Normal Enchant Scrolls 33% Blessed Enchant Scrolls 50% - Do zdobycia przede wszystkim z special shop Crystal Enchant Scrolls 70 % - Augmentation Rates Normal life stone lvl 76 - 2% Mid Life stone lvl 76 - 5% High grade life stone lvl 76 8% Top grade life stone lvl 76 15% General Information Auto loot Buff slots 24+4 Subclass & Class Change Free Solo i Party Dungeons Instance Territory Wars system rodem z H5 Sieges & Manors working l2off like Skills & classes bazujące na l2off balance Flawless Geodata & Pathnodes Max subclasses 3 Augments 1+1 Economy System Weekend zone with better drop 2 Custom Bosses (Chaotic & non-Chaotic) Party Zone changing locations Party Zone Normal & Chaotic Olympiad Games Retail like (with little modifications) PvP Zone Epic Boss is flag zone UnicGameplay Custom Features & Information Eola Dungeons To make the game easier and more enjoyable for both the solo and clan players we have created Instanced Dungeons in Lineage 2 Eola which you can enter 12 hours. Guide: Dungeon: Story mode(Solo) In this Dungeon you can only enter alone. There are 4 rooms with monsters that need to be killed. After each room is cleaned up, you proceed to the next stage. These monsters have good drops and are fairly easy to be killed. After the 4 first stages have been completed, you have 2 final stages to finish the dungeon! In the last 2 stages, you have to slay the Sons of Valzeroth! If you fail to complete the dungeon you cannot re-enter it for the next 12 hours. Dungeon: Party mode(Hard) You can only enter this Dungeon with a full party. There are 5 rooms of monsters that need to be cleaned up. The mobs are x10 times stronger than the story mode. Like the story mode, after you finish cleaning up the rooms of monsters, you have to slay the Sons of Valzeroth! This is only the beginning though, since after you complete these 2 stages, you proceed to the final stage..... You have to slay Valzeroth the Forbidden himself! If you fail to complete the dungeon you cannot re-enter it for the next 12 hours. Prizes are epic jewels wich expires in 6 hours Server start date unknown
  5. yesterday was much more and some ppl were playing and some couldnt log in xD thats why no point waste my time here
  6. disconnect every 10 minutes with no reason and i cant enter again but mine connection is fine, looks like server cant handle so many players ...
  7. website: http://www.l2aliance.com/ Info : Informations Lineage II Aliance - Lineage 2 Interlude. Server Time, Site and Forum - GMT -3 Duration of Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 24 + 4 Minimum Debuff Chance - 10% Maximum Debuff Chance - 90% Olympiads Retail Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Sub-Class Quest - No Sub-Class Level Maximum - 80 Master Class - Yes Off-line Shop mode - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Learn Loot - Yes Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - No Vitality System - Yes Champions System - Yes Wedding System - Yes Rates Experience (EXP) - 35x Adena - 200x Drop Items - 10x Enchants Safe Enchant - 4 Max. Enchant - 16 Normal Scroll chance - 60% Blessed Scroll chance 80% and does not crystallize Crystall 100% Modifications Farm System: All game hunting areas exclusively drop Adena, equipment and Ancient Adena, varying only by their level. The other drops, considered disposable on a PvP server (materials, containers, parts, etc.) were completely removed from the game. NPCs - NPCs for weapons, armor and accessories are uniquely customized to provide a unique experience in a fun and competitive environment. Raid & Grand Boss: All Raid and Grand Bosses in the game have modified drops and status. The drops and strength of Raid and Grand Bosses will vary by level. Boss Jewels. It is not necessary to do Quest to go to the Grand Boss, it is possible to teleport directly through (Gk Global). All configurations and features that have not been reported here are Retail, that is, equal to the official Lineage II, or were considered irrelevan
  8. Server started 24.06.2015 website: https://www.lineage2hsp.com/ About The Game Welcome everyone to the new server Interlude Lineage ][ HSP We are a group of former players who want to offer the essence of old, pure and hard lineage 2. We have worked hard to offer the highest quality in all aspects and we will continue working to keep ahead we ask you to enjoy the most style LINEAGE II and Welcome! Custom added .menu .sellbuff Lvl 40+ .Premium (With many advantages) .Votereward (Npc with prizes) Auto Events: TvT & CTF Buff Time Prophet Dance & Song 1h prophecy's, Chant of Victory and Magun's 1h Blessings 10min Rates Rate Xp = 15.00 Rate Sp = 15.00 Rate Party Xp = 1.50 Rate Party Sp = 1.50 Rate Drop Adena = 15.00 Rate Consumable Cost = 1.00 Rate Drop Items = 5.00 Rate Drop Seal Stones = 5.00 Rate Drop Spoil = 6.00 Rate Drop Manor = 1 Other Rates Rate Drop Quest = 1.50 Rate Quests Reward = 2.00 Enchant Weapon Max = 16 Enchant Armor Max = 10 Enchant Jewelry Max = 10 NPC Adena Shop (Up to B grade) Npc Buffer (Prophet Buff Figther & Mage) Market (Buy-Sales of Item's) Vote & Event Shop (Improvement And Misc) Server Info Geo-engine totally re-worked and this system works very similar to an L2OFF or even better System of re-worked skills, corrected skills formulas, conditions, effects and etc. System of reworked zones and their types. Better performance for movement within identifications / types of equal and different zones Game controller system reworked Re-worked the AI system and made them smarter Re-worked Monastery of Silence. Re-worked in the Catacomb / Necropolis system with its AI mobs Re-worked the Seven Sing system, similar to L2OFF Revised and corrected most of all the mobs and their fall, Updated location Re-worked the Grand / Simple Bosses system Re-worked the Four Sepulcher system and repaired some exploits Re-worked system of clan and clan rooms Re-worked Day / Night Spawn Manager Update of many instances and models for better performance Re-worked known list and L2 World system Re-worked the Olympic system And much More..
  9. server second grnd opening and second fail xD
  10. "pame ligo rot kar" english so hard
  11. eeee where is ur start? forum and acc manager not working xD