kamex not scammer

MaKasTreRo

8 hours ago, Θα Σπασω Κουπες said:

Can you make a code for me plz? If yes pm me with ur skype i will pay you 2 euro for each hour. I need PRO server and a PRO developer :( 

stormfrontboosting

23 hours ago, Dan7E2 said:

i do not sell things ware not made by me, and you know i have the skills to make it, remember when i made for you R soul shots for interlude ( and i asked you nothing in exchange... ) ?

if was not made by me, how i got it? since nobody shared it? 

LOL QUOTE OF THE YEAR BOYZ

2 hours ago, Dan7E2 said:

why so much hate from your side? i never understood...

I know this questions isn't intended for me, but I felt to say something regarding.

True I never been or probably won't be your customer, but there're many "business models" that apply for a certain service giver. 

For example, when you just started to publicly suggest your services, you came to l2s thread and started stating publicly that we're scammers etc. I didn't forget about that alright. Now after a somewhat successful establishment of your business - you stopped entering our thread, for obvious reasons that you know. 

Now I reviewed your main sale thread and guess what? you're answering just like me when I encountered you. You weren't my client means the only way you could evaluate our work is through shares or minimum access work for our clients (which I doubt you did), the thread name format is 100% like I invented it (although some mods didn't want to allow it, but it came through at the end) and overall feedback module is very similar to mine. Not because you've copied it but because you understand what it takes to work here and how to do feel when people are telling lies (or an opinion that isn't acceptable with you). 

So the purpose of this message is, that you're encountering now the same sh*t that you did to me (I dunno if you're a scammer or a truly hard working man right?), I never heard sorry for the mess you created back then, therefore, regardless of the conclusion that is made here, I still consider you as a person that I wouldn't recommend to work with. 

As you can see, life's isn't black and white, never do something - you don't want anybody to do for yourself.