kamex not scammer

MaKasTreRo

6 minutes ago, Dan7E2 said:

It was not shared, now you shared for public... :)

real author of that is LightFusion 

and you just simple selling his work for 30$ rofl

Just now, Dan7E2 said:

everybody set his own prices for what they are asked to work for...

True but, Dont quote again someone who will call you scammer if you are working like this...

So again i clarify everything for everyone reading this topic

The effect was sold in 2016 ( the effect was never shared in that time )

Today the guy asked for make him a code to have h5 effect vitality as a buff with same conditions and functions, my price for that job was 30e, he refused and called me a scammer because i asked too much money that he cannot afford... if i was asking him 5 euro, i was not a scammer anymore right? :O

So the effect was shared recently, the deal was done in 2016, so his post have no sense...

3 minutes ago, Dan7E2 said:

So again i clarify everything for everyone reading this topic

The effect was sold in 2016 ( the effect was never shared in that time )

Today the guy asked for make him a code to have h5 effect vitality as a buff with same conditions and functions, my price for that job was 30e, he refused and called me a scammer because i asked too much money that he cannot afford... if i was asking him 5 euro, i was not a scammer anymore right? :O

So the effect was shared recently, the deal was done in 2016, so his post have no sense...

The guy said that he bought from you the effect and when he asked your support about how to add it u asked 30 more euro. How you calling this?

3 minutes ago, melron said:

The guy said that he bought from you the effect and when he asked your support about how to add it u asked 30 more euro. How you calling this?

he got all support, i added him the effect with all good, and after 1 year  he wanted the full high five code for interlude to work as high five vitality buff with all functions

Edited by Dan7E2

2 minutes ago, Celestine said:

since this effect was not made from you why are u selling it?

i do not sell things ware not made by me, and you know i have the skills to make it, remember when i made for you R soul shots for interlude ( and i asked you nothing in exchange... ) ?

if was not made by me, how i got it? since nobody shared it? 

Edited by Dan7E2

3 minutes ago, Dan7E2 said:

i do not sell things ware not made by me, and you know i have the skills to make it, remember when i made for you R soul shots for interlude ( and i asked you nothing in exchange... ) ?

yes mate but the rar folder u sent him was the same like i have :)

Just now, Celestine said:

yes mate but the rar folder u sent him was the same like i have :)

i don't know from where you got it, and i bet many people got it after someone got his hands on it...

all i know is that i know myself and i know what i can do and what i can not...

24 minutes ago, Dan7E2 said:

I don't understand your problem with me, all the time you call me a scammer with 0 proffs...

First of all, I didn't tell something about you here. I just reply generally.

And I haven't any problem with you.. But as I hear, you're scammer and I don't like people like you. (if true).

Maybe all these people are wrong about you.. Who know.. But every 1 or 2 months, we will get report for you.

Friendly..

Just now, 'Baggos' said:

First of all, I didn't tell something about you here. I just reply generally.

And I haven't any problem with you.. But as I hear, you're scammer and I don't like people like you. (if true).

Maybe all these people are wrong about you.. Who know.. But every 1 or 2 months, we will get report for you.

Friendly..

ok, now i understand, the thing is i have clients i work for all the time, some of them call me a scammer after the read the prices i have, is true, i have big prices, but i work good and i always do a good job and i give my best for them who pay me...

if you take your time and think logically you will understand that, the people who report me, report because they angry, i have proven every since time this thing, is not my mystake that many people on this forum do not like me or hate me...

Well, from what i've seen, he didn't asked for a code or something, he just asked him how to add in on the server, kamex could kindly tell him that he needs a code about that and he's selling this, or he could just tell him that it needs server side and maybe he could make it on his own, the thing is he asked how to add on the server something YOU sold him no matter how old was that and in return you told him he needs to pay for that.

4 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

Scam once, scam forever! No one change!

Why u no talk for ur lovely Reborn12 and your project that was aCis even tho rules say "Acis is not allowed for re-sell" ? But i forgot Reborn12, Celestine, Baggos the BFF of maxtor

4 hours ago, melron said:

[16:53:27] kamex: The connection cost 30 euro 

Did you say something? Do you really realize what are you doing? Do you? 50 fucking E for this thing?

i still wait to make me an event after i paid you 500 euro :'( plz do it.