Best Private L2 H5 Pack?

Clean L2J.. ignore others.. both l2jsunrise and scripts..

get L2J, get a developer = profit. 

The only disadvantage that l2j has is that SDW worked on it and he is an anime guy which is ew... 

Only Ertheia branch, feeeew safe.

Use any of the projects mentioned above and you will end up with cancer after players start spamming you for shit.

Been there, done that, made my own project.

http://www.l2jmobius.com/get/highfive

Not perfect, still, better than the above in many ways.

Hey there.

I've been away from L2 scene for a few years.

Been working my ass off so I can support myself financially.

So, here I am.

I'm looking for the best H5 packs. Price doesn't matter.

This is one of the packs I've got in my mind: http://l2-scripts.com/index.php?productID=531

Does anyone know if they're reputable? Is it worth the money? Is the pack bug free?

I'm not interested to buy any packs from skids. I'm looking for professionally developed packs which can allow thousands of people play at the same time. My best friend is a highly skilled developer and we'd work on a new concept of L2.

Thanks for your time

If you want thousands of people and stability - get PTS, not L2J. Last proven online on our core was 5700 in September on l2e-global. If you want some custom server - get l2j source and work on them with your friend

If you want thousands of people and stability - get PTS, not L2J. Last proven online on our core was 5700 in September on l2e-global. If you want some custom server - get l2j source and work on them with your friend

We're in 2017, not 2008. Get your shit together. L2OFF is a crap nowadays.

We're in 2017, not 2008. Get your shit together. L2OFF is a crap nowadays.

lul :poker face:

l2jokes will be forever just cheap copy and wannabes of l2off, new customs doesn't make them any closer to L2,

other thing is leftovers community that prefers to play new tales clones each 2 weeks.

lul :poker face:

l2jokes will be forever just cheap copy and wannabes of l2off, new customs doesn't make them any closer to L2,

other thing is leftovers community that prefers to play new tales clones each 2 weeks.

I'm not talking about customs here. I worked on both platforms, L2J and L2OFF H5 from Advext64, and I know how much behind they are; they are a shame.

Edited by Trance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...