interlude [L2J] L2 Force

Waster

till now everything is okay on server few things that need to be fixed

Tatoos lvl 1 same stats with lvl 2

Augments need 480k to remove your augment

most of mobs dont drop adena/farm coins check it

raid bosses are buged you cannot move them they stay at 1 place and not moving

decrease the amount of adena/farm on blessed scrolls.

for now those things i wanna report

Than you didnt get what i was getting to. Lineage sure have its limits and is within certain boundrais however since we talk about a pvp server it means limits are off limits. Just think about how many gve servers people made or how many storyline based servers people made where the storyline was completely off. Its not a comparision but adaptation of a certain general rule that has an effect on the gameplay.

In theory i would imagine something like this.

Territory based map where dark themed places restricted to a certain amount of people and paradise themed places restricted to a certain amount of people. Add to the item and skill changes such as rekless offense on one side and balanced tactical approach on the other side with more of a team oriented setup. You can also have 2 different learning curve where one side would go for more of a domination oriented path and the other would go more for a peaceful path, that can bring in several quest additions for improved leveling based on quest not of grinding(like all the recent MMOs). I could go on from that for hours so i just stop, you get the rough idea of what i was referring to.

Huh.. It's pretty ironic telling that to me.

D/w, i understood everything and even more. You just didn't got my reply, it wasn't trollish or something, i just told you what words fit to the current private servers.

Huh.. It's pretty ironic telling that to me.

D/w, i understood everything and even more. You just didn't got my reply, it wasn't trollish or something, i just told you what words fit to the current private servers.

I understand what you said, but those words especially potato apply to private servers since the existance of private servers. :D

till now everything is okay on server few things that need to be fixed

Tatoos lvl 1 same stats with lvl 2

Augments need 480k to remove your augment

most of mobs dont drop adena/farm coins check it

raid bosses are buged you cannot move them they stay at 1 place and not moving

decrease the amount of adena/farm on blessed scrolls.

for now those things i wanna report

For the most we have already known. We will fix it tonight! Thanks!

Hello , some players can't log because of our Protection.In order to be able to login you have to be sure that you have clean client first, then you have to make a check with NOD32 or Kaspersky Antivirus and of course don't you and PROXY or DNS.You can also provide us any proxy you use in order to add them on our whiteilist!

Also we already find another solution with L2S-Guard Team.

Thanks!

server is really bad. extremelly low community. no geodata exists and things that you are going to fix, should have been already checked before opening 

Of course we are small community because we are open yesterday and we are not PAYING PEOPLE TO PLAY LIKE ALL SERVERS.(CLAN EVENT 200 EURO TO FIRST CLAN E.T.C) we want players that loves our idea no paying to play.About geodata you are the only person who said that. All first problems of the server are already fixed (you can visit our changelog) We're trying to figure out about our protection and some players that can't log.

Of course we are small community because we are open yesterday and we are not PAYING PEOPLE TO PLAY LIKE ALL SERVERS.(CLAN EVENT 200 EURO TO FIRST CLAN E.T.C) we want players that loves our idea no paying to play.About geodata you are the only person who said that. All first problems of the server are already fixed (you can visit our changelog) We're trying to figure out about our protection and some players that can't log.

if you dont get enough people at g.o. you expect to get in the later days? wake up mate, your project has failed. try another reopening with better features

if you dont get enough people at g.o. you expect to get in the later days? wake up mate, your project has failed. try another reopening with better features

as he said your server has failed you can close it allready , you werent online onyour server , it has tons of bugs i see no geodata too, all these little things that you should have fixed are not fixed and yet you opened your server and you could have fixed them before opening /fail unbalance in a lot of classes no ppl on like mayube it has 25 on legit and 20 are afk bots so pretty much you failed with your server

I don't do all other peoples actions. I will try on this project i will fix all the problems if you don't want to play. it's ok. g.o of my server's post then.

admin of the server is this guy : https://www.facebook.com/stathis.pagalis and he is banned with his other account due to scamming can't understand why he is not banned with this account too , anyway admin is scammer so better avoid such servers

admin of the server is this guy : https://www.facebook.com/stathis.pagalis and he is banned with his other account due to scamming can't understand why he is not banned with this account too , anyway admin is scammer so better avoid such servers

+1 gia auto to kolopedi einai scammeras kai kseftilismeno ypokoimeno

i said about his server before its trash pure trash unbalance in all classes geodata problem and you can stuck rbs in there or you can stuck yourself to the rbs , no people on his trash server plus after his shut down the 7-8 playing moved to l2 damage , not worth playing or even consider pure sh1t + scammer admin  = perfect combination.

Hello after 2 days with downtime and with the problem for our Protection we loose too much people because they can't login.We fix this and all problems that you report after the grand opening.But we think that we need a new fresh START without any problem.All problems are fixed! We read and hear all your suggestions to make our server better.We will make a WIPE so all players start from the beggining without any problem.We are guarranty that no one have any trouble to login! We will keep test in the week to anyone who can't LOG. 

You will learn news from here. Don't worry we are not lost, we just make a new fresh restart with our problems fixed.

Thanks in advance to all who understand us!We are new server and we will keep fighting for the better!

http://www.l2force.com

http://www.l2force.com/forum

And Don't forget, 

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Hello after 2 days with downtime and with the problem for our Protection we loose too much people because they can't login.We fix this and all problems that you report after the grand opening.But we think that we need a new fresh START without any problem.All problems are fixed! We read and hear all your suggestions to make our server better.We will make a WIPE so all players start from the beggining without any problem.We are guarranty that no one have any trouble to login! We will keep test in the week to anyone who can't LOG. 

You will learn news from here. Don't worry we are not lost, we just make a new fresh restart with our problems fixed.

Thanks in advance to all who understand us!We are new server and we will keep fighting for the better!

http://www.l2force.com

http://www.l2force.com/forum

And Don't forget, 

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

okay we accept that but one problem is u need to make a better balance those multi stats destroyed the server i'm possible to kill stormscreamer class with 1,900 casting speed mele classes are totally usseles cuz you have big stats on armors/tattoos figther classes was really bad so before u decide new date for opening fix those issues and also ofc epic bosses was bugable