interlude [L2J] L2 Force

Waster

consider raising the enchant rate, its a pvp server after all what's the purpose of 80% blessed and 40% crystal scrolls?

To keep you more in server...

But people nowdays dont want hard enchants in 1 hour they want to be full..

Maybe owners stop using PvP in servers description..

that is for lazy people thats why the 90% of servers die in 1 week

well this one seems interesting i hope those staff will be active and will make changes

because most of owners don't give any shit but only care about money

good luck for today!

well this one seems interesting i hope those staff will be active and will make changes

good luck for today!

yeah cause 80% enchant rate will make me stay longer than 1 week in the server. logic

good luck for today!

We don't give a shit about money, we are not open our server for money. We open our server because we want one server different and be enjoyable for you players.Thanks in advance and wait you inside!

yeah cause 80% enchant rate will make me stay longer than 1 week in the server. logic

About you said Crystal scrolls AKA Legend on our server have 40% enchant because you can go your items +18 only with them from +16. and if they broke goes again to +16 so of course 40%.

4 HOURS LEFT DOWNLOAD OUR PATCH AND GET READY!

We don't give a shit about money, we are not open our server for money. We open our server because we want one server different and be enjoyable for you players.Thanks in advance and wait you inside!

About you said Crystal scrolls AKA Legend on our server have 40% enchant because you can go your items +18 only with them from +16. and if they broke goes again to +16 so of course 40%.

4 HOURS LEFT DOWNLOAD OUR PATCH AND GET READY!

the only thing i wish is to see a good and stable game play & balanced classes because customs ruin the server balance but it's not a problem for me

With that name what comes to mind is a crapload of potential. You can sure use that name as a reference just to get people jump in from the star wars hype train BUT think about future possibilities and evolving.

Jedi Code is:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

Sith Code is:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Based around these principles i could think of a million and more ideas to go with regarding a whole storyline, event setup, general gameplay, combat manipulation and i think you can also(assuming its not just a name but you are a star wars fan).

With that name what comes to mind is a crapload of potential. You can sure use that name as a reference just to get people jump in from the star wars hype train BUT think about future possibilities and evolving.

Jedi Code is:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

Sith Code is:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

Based around these principles i could think of a million and more ideas to go with regarding a whole storyline, event setup, general gameplay, combat manipulation and i think you can also(assuming its not just a name but you are a star wars fan).

If you want to compare a Lineage 2 private server the list of comparable object is as it follows:

potato

tomato

salad

pokemon

lolipop

sad storka

onions (a lot of onions)

marshmallows

Please avoid any other comparisons, especially with movies/games

If i may, what's that?

358te2b.png

Why is l2script here?

If you want to compare a Lineage 2 private server the list of comparable object is as it follows:

potato

tomato

salad

pokemon

lolipop

sad storka

onions (a lot of onions)

marshmallows

Please avoid any other comparisons, especially with movies/games

Why is l2script here?

Than you didnt get what i was getting to. Lineage sure have its limits and is within certain boundrais however since we talk about a pvp server it means limits are off limits. Just think about how many gve servers people made or how many storyline based servers people made where the storyline was completely off. Its not a comparision but adaptation of a certain general rule that has an effect on the gameplay.

In theory i would imagine something like this.

Territory based map where dark themed places restricted to a certain amount of people and paradise themed places restricted to a certain amount of people. Add to the item and skill changes such as rekless offense on one side and balanced tactical approach on the other side with more of a team oriented setup. You can also have 2 different learning curve where one side would go for more of a domination oriented path and the other would go more for a peaceful path, that can bring in several quest additions for improved leveling based on quest not of grinding(like all the recent MMOs). I could go on from that for hours so i just stop, you get the rough idea of what i was referring to.