interlude [L2J] L2 Force

Waster

okay we accept that but one problem is u need to make a better balance those multi stats destroyed the server i'm possible to kill stormscreamer class with 1,900 casting speed mele classes are totally usseles cuz you have big stats on armors/tattoos figther classes was really bad so before u decide new date for opening fix those issues and also ofc epic bosses was bugable

All of your reports gonna fix it on this week don't worry! 

admin of the server is this guy : https://www.facebook.com/stathis.pagalis and he is banned with his other account due to scamming can't understand why he is not banned with this account too , anyway admin is scammer so better avoid such servers

Excuse me.

Admin of this server it's me : https://www.facebook.com/AndrewElixir and really i don't remember when i scam you.

Stathis is just a partner of this server.

Thanks

+1 gia auto to kolopedi einai scammeras kai kseftilismeno ypokoimeno

i said about his server before its trash pure trash unbalance in all classes geodata problem and you can stuck rbs in there or you can stuck yourself to the rbs , no people on his trash server plus after his shut down the 7-8 playing moved to l2 damage , not worth playing or even consider pure sh1t + scammer admin  = perfect combination.

And who are you that told me kseftilismeno ypokoimeno?

Anyway i don't give more significance.

As i said , we will make a fresh restart. It was a wrong opening but we will do the best on this server.

Till Saturday we've got a lot of time to check more things.Also if you have any kind of suggestion , speak with us on our forum : www.L2Force.com/forum.

Thanks

Edited by ScreenOS

server failed?

No server don't failed at all. We just have some issues with our protection and we lost some people cause they can't login. So we decide to make a new fresh start to fix all problems.

P.S

FRESH START 11-2 19:00 GMT +2 DON'T LOOSE IT!