interlude [L2J] L2 Force

Waster

2 , the admin and the corrupted gm

exactly.

how much players online?

You can use the community board to see the online players.

Anyway for first day we had almost 70ppl.

Of course from tomorrow we will start a lot of promotion on social networks , forums & toplists.

Join us!

i joined again to this trash server with this tzoglania admin and gm  just for the interest and guess what ?? they didnt fix anything since 1 week ago cause they are unskilled and probbaly dont know wanything to fix the server is total trashand so is stathis pagalis.

ill expalin

1)  lifestones are bugged they dont show up,

2) clan penalty for 1 week after leaving a clan on a pvp server ( for joke only so trash )

3) there is no geodata

4) the ctf event is bugged and you can stuck

5) the same bug for the rbs you can stuck them

thats what i found playing only for a little bit im 100% sure there are more if someone palys more and find them

as i said 1 week ago trash server (they clsoed the server 1 week ago claiming they will fix and not that they failed and they fixed nothing cause they suck moucho penisito) with tzoglania in charge. CHEERS.

You can use the community board to see the online players.

Anyway for first day we had almost 70ppl.

Of course from tomorrow we will start a lot of promotion on social networks , forums & toplists.

Join us!

im not negative but your server dead in some days dude

anyway good luck.. and remember, in the start you need 500+ online for succes 2 weeks+

i joined again to this trash server with this tzoglania admin and gm  just for the interest and guess what ?? they didnt fix anything since 1 week ago cause they are unskilled and probbaly dont know wanything to fix the server is total trashand so is stathis pagalis.

ill expalin

1)  lifestones are bugged they dont show up,

2) clan penalty for 1 week after leaving a clan on a pvp server ( for joke only so trash )

3) there is no geodata

4) the ctf event is bugged and you can stuck

5) the same bug for the rbs you can stuck them

thats what i found playing only for a little bit im 100% sure there are more if someone palys more and find them

as i said 1 week ago trash server (they clsoed the server 1 week ago claiming they will fix and not that they failed and they fixed nothing cause they suck moucho penisito) with tzoglania in charge. CHEERS.

i found some more bugs playing 15 mins on trash server again

1)you cant even remove augments from your weapons

2)domi class bugged unbalance 0 CD in all skills

3)mages aura flash bugged unbalance 0 CD

4) stuns - 100% in 0 CD

i logeed for 15 mins plus 15 in the start i wont log again you get my point its full of bugs has 0 community.

the funny thing is the OP (kseftilismena ypokeimena tsoglania tou kerata) admin and gm said they shut down server to fix all those things correct ?? after 1 week where are the fixes ??

they are just unskilled and ddnt say the truth that they failed in much penisito

im pretty sure i can find tons of bugs but im donne wont waste any more minute on this trash i logged 30  mins trying to find all bugs and unbalance HF to ppl that still waste their time on this server.

Edited by probato

im not negative but your server dead in some days dude

anyway good luck.. and remember, in the start you need 500+ online for succes 2 weeks+

Thanks , but listen. We are not paying any player to play like all other server do. Give us some time and then leave a comment.

i found some more bugs playing 15 mins on trash server again

1)you cant even remove augments from your weapons

2)domi class bugged unbalance 0 CD in all skills

3)mages aura flash bugged unbalance 0 CD

4) stuns - 100% in 0 CD

i logeed for 15 mins plus 15 in the start i wont log again you get my point its full of bugs has 0 community.

the funny thing is the OP (kseftilismena ypokeimena tsoglania tou kerata) admin and gm said they shut down server to fix all those things correct ?? after 1 week where are the fixes ??

they are just unskilled and ddnt say the truth that they failed in much penisito

im pretty sure i can find tons of bugs but im donne wont waste any more minute on this trash i logged 30  mins trying to find all bugs and unbalance HF to ppl that still waste their time on this server.

I don't know why you keep replie everyday.

a server does not need to pay players to play, if the server is good and intresting the players will stay, play, call thier friends and will try advertise the server as much as possible for gain more population

a server does not need to pay players to play, if the server is good and intresting the players will stay, play, call thier friends and will try advertise the server as much as possible for gain more population

We don't give up , we are make a huge promotion these days.We keep fixing problems and implement people ideas.

We don't give up , we are make a huge promotion these days.We keep fixing problems and implement people ideas.

promotion is useless if gameplay is 0 and server features are bad