classic [L2Off] L2Red

L2Red.net

Dont understand what is your problem , in what you post one is ru registered ,one is dex . Hosting is the best secured atm .. 

please stop spam our topic .thank you

so, you are using advert pages from dex, your vote page at your web  was from dex, you using same web hosting as dex, but you want say you are not dex? :D

Edited by AchYlek

so, you are using advert pages from dex, your vote page at your web  was from dex, you using same web hosting as dex, but you want say you are not dex? :D

we already answered this question long time ago . Maybe you have missed it .

f72af264b7524b97bd5025410f308044.png

Dear friends!
As a reminder, the opening will be today, 10 March 19:00 (+2 GMT)

Everything you need to start on the server:
Be SURE to prepare everything for the start of the game RIGHT NOW, don't wait, during the opening there may be a problem with the web part of the project and you simply will not be able to register.

grand_opening.png

Patch

Now we want to talk to you about possible problems at the start:
We know that on all starts of servers there are DDoS attacks. And some people try to find vulnerabilities in the server, in order to inflict maximum damage.

We have prepared as good as we can. We will control the start of the server together with you all. We will be in touch via site and forum, and in case of problems with them via Facebook.

Also we will always be able to accept everyone in  discord chat
Edited by L2Red.net

May i ask how many players you reached? cause i dunno if i download the client or not:P

Hello,

It is better you check yourself and maybe join with friends. It is not a solo game afterall .

I give you one reason : it is the only classic 1.5 not a modded version of god

Hello,

It is better you check yourself and maybe join with friends. It is not a solo game afterall .

I give you one reason : it is the only classic 1.5 not a modded version of god

Ok stop it right there...

You really have no clue what you're talking about!

Lets get it right a bit shall we:

Classic comes inside the same client as GOD - Part III therefore it is a modded version with newer content.

Everything that you think is from C4 or C5 or wtv it will be completely wrong. You can check all data is not matching in most part with C4 or any other L2OFF files.

Either way there is no L2OFF Files and you get yours from L2 Scripts which is l2j = guessed data = modded version = HELIOS.

http://forum.l2red.net/threads/new-update-god-or-not.160/

And yesterday you gave to some Clan level 11 and then removed as you said "it was a mistake".

Good one!

Edited by DreamStage

Dear friends!

After today's server restart some people couldn't connect to our server. In case you are one of them, we want to give you a step by step guide: how to connect to the Kain x5.

After you do this, you will enjoy the game without any connection problems.

1. Register account if you don't have it yet- registration

2. Download a game client (it is important to use our clean client and don't use client from other servers) - download by torrent

3. Add lineage 2 folder to exception list of your antivirus - guide how to do this

5. Extract patch to the L2 folder (don't rename system-eu folder)

6. Run l2.exe from system-eu folder

Our new patch contains autoupdater, so you won't need to update the patch again in the future, autoupdater will download the files by himself.

If you still have any problems or questions you can find us on discord chat and we will help you.

Full of Bugs and Lags now getting ddos every day and gms can't protect it

You can read the forum

Hello, can you tell us that full of bugs you have seen ?

Please stop . I dont think we did you something bad to you , to trashtalk our server .

You can join our discord or even forum and talk to our players and ask what you want and make an oppinion.

Thanks

Hello, can you tell us that full of bugs you have seen ?

Please stop . I dont think we did you something bad to you , to trashtalk our server .

You can join our discord or even forum and talk to our players and ask what you want and make an oppinion.

Thanks

For instance start with changing your website and maxcheaters and every advertise you have by updating your TITLE to L2J

You're using L2JScripts.ru = L2J. Just by that you are full of problems in your files.

And i know you're using aswell DDos Protection from their support: https://pro-managed.com/ which sucks alot

Your bug tracker is full of problems like:

• physical and magic skills without proper reuses, FYI Classic 1.5 has proper Interlude spells reuse for both physical and magic just read the fucking wiki
  • summoners servitors not wasting mana
  • magic skill failures = GOD not Classic
  • geodata issues we cant move sometimes
  • more and more yet on your forum

It's even worse than all other private ones.

Server has indeed got its bugs and problems.Though,server looks promising and has a good amount of people.And Gms/Admins look like they want to fix stuff.They are active on discord most of the time answering questions and reading what the people playing say.

The DDOS attacks have also affected the server,but not much.

Could be a good server with some fast major fixes.Would recommend to players who would like to play on a classic server,as it looks to have more people than the rest private classic ones.

Server has indeed got its bugs and problems.Though,server looks promising and has a good amount of people.And Gms/Admins look like they want to fix stuff.They are active on discord most of the time answering questions and reading what the people playing say.

The DDOS attacks have also affected the server,but not much.

Could be a good server with some fast major fixes.Would recommend to players who would like to play on a classic server,as it looks to have more people than the rest private classic ones.

I dont think so they have more than l2classic.club also keep in mind that this server exist for 1 year.Lets hope l2red could also be on for a year with stable online.GL 

I dont think so they have more than l2classic.club also keep in mind that this server exist for 1 year.Lets hope l2red could also be on for a year with stable online.GL 

Our plan is to offer a long term experience .  We will be online for more than 1 year for sure.  The beta server with 2.0 will be available for our testers in 1 month , but we wont rush update to 2.0 less than 3-4 months . 

We have a great community that appreciate what we are doing and that all that maters .