classic [L2Off] L2Red

L2Red.net

even we are a l2off fans since 2005, i kinda agree that except when you use l2off leaked files almost flawless , its easy to develop on java if you have a good team and retail infos . 

still l2off is more stable 

Good luck. The more , the better

there is no relation except both copied from dex :)

http://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/7458/

dex site 2006 : 

2006 : 7009297c1a224a5abf17e34d5a13ab86.png

Seems something is smelling fishy around, it seems that mr Djvogans Aka fake Catalin aka pretending to be L2Dex real owner aka L2RED has disclosed himself, in this picture you can see that suddently L2Dex advertisement turned into L2RED 

The owner of course Lineage.RU not dex not catalin just that he forgot to edit his account on l2jbrasil so ...probably this will cost a little from his salary. But anyway Russians are nice guys maybe they will forgive him or maybe not.

I had to make it a little clear, you can test it yourself it works, but I am sure that he will ask l2jbrasil owner to change his account because he had forgot and now he have little troubles. It's a pitty that you lied the community that l2red is a new project nothing to do with the other servers, better say L2dex = l2red = liru and so on.

http://prntscr.com/ebnuv9

http://prntscr.com/ebo1kn

oops :P

You can see the others are working fine 

http://prntscr.com/ebo0hj

http://prntscr.com/ebo0ye

http://prntscr.com/ebo1wb

http://prntscr.com/ebo282

http://prntscr.com/ebo18y

2698502941194ec78576f89faf8a6f01.png

We all have friends . I smell you are from the concurent server . 

Take it easy ^_^

We all have friends, and some of them are stupid like you, that believe we're biting all your sticky socks. Do not provoke me, you're testing your platform with Red? less investition you actually don't care about red you want the allmighty RUDEX to be tested, so you can act like a baws when you're going to open .i.t right buddy?
Dex.ru sorry .ro won't have the success you expect and it won't have since you are not the real Catalin, Liru paid the REAL catalin years ago so he can disappear so they can screw with dex as much as they want to. So you are not the real owner of L2Dex the old romanian server, you are a silly romanian bought by russians, that pretend to be the real owner, you actually have no idea about development, about game, about nothing. You are paid because you're a romanian that's all so they can keep lying you are the real one. We are not kids that you can fool easy, of course there are still many of them that still eat this russian cake, but how long do you believe they will keep doing it?

Lineage.ru will NEVER  (sorry I had to mark it a little) will never help other projects to develop their servers and definitely will never  "share" them "hehe you can try L2red because we try to lie you for some time, but is ok try RED because server is nice and I am Catalin Papa a dirty little lier paid to pretend I am Catalin meanwhile my real name is another one (but keep it shussh)" 

Once again, Liru screwed it up, they already dishonored ORIGINAL L2DEX by opening trash servers, the SAME OLD TRASHES, year by year, month by month, E-global Russian, E-Global Greek on my ass, Apache screwed you and you kicked him from your team, now he's on his own, and meanwhile guess what, like they bought a romanian to pretend he is DEX, now they bought a greek to pretend he is Eglobal. 
(Exordium, pm I can pretend I am Shmee, oh I forgot you have no clue who's this guy..is L2x founder, we can make some good money while I pretend I am this guy, you can pay me with 300-400E/mo for this (b)job).

We will join Red "Catalin" don't worry, we all have friends "Catalin" don't worry, we also have concurent (romanski version) competitors "Catalin". Yes we take it easy "Catalin".
OOpen faster we cannot wait for (sh)IT!!  19 users on forum but live sure 2-3k I speak friends "Catalin".

You have mental issues if you think dex is liru . We had a big ddos attack on our server Genesis from liru, yet you tell dex is liru . Dex is dex since start . We had coop projects in past with greeks, brasilians, ruskies but be sure that No ruskie can buy me.

Our help for red was to give them options to advertise their project they worked at.

We will do same with any good project that is different. We did survive in l2 world since 2005 due one thing: l2 must remain a hobby that gives joy and fun. Seems for some it is only hate

Good luck Red! Hope more new projects with non interlude will appear

What a silly kid, you are seriously hard brain damaged. Stop lying, stop pretend to be the real owner of Dex, he is out from Dex over 10 years ago, you are not bought by ruskies you are paid to pretend you are who you prented to be, you do not own any files, any ideas what happens with "your" server and you definitely have no clue about Development at all. You don't help L2Red you help Liru and you made a mistake  by exposing yourself on L2jBrasil now you act like you help them "free" stop with this bullshit kiddo.
Liru will never ddos their projects stop being retard, stop adding viruses that ACCESS Players computers and laptops, stop with all this. The reason Genesis was DDoSED was because you attract enemies. 

As i see you are a fan of club project. Did u wonder who own that server ? Hint : liru.

About your language, you are free to write any stupid thing. You can swear us on our topic not here.

Premium status:
  •  
  • 50% less XP when you die (it will be -5% insted of -10%)

I though 1.5 was 4% when die? this means is not 1.5? Come on now

was a typo mistake . it was corrected .

Dear Lineagers!
Make your choice, server with or without a box. Your vote matters.

Join the poll here

http://forum.l2red.net/threads/poll-how-many-clients-would-you-like-to-be-allowed.24/#post-54

Looks good, will come with friends. how u gonna handle the advertisement for server ? classic need successful start with decent amount of ppl.

Hello,

We asked help from dex  staff to increase our visibility . We added banners on major tops, talk to clans, facebook ads , adwords ads , etc . 

We count to have a decent start and continue growing .

Hello,

We asked help from dex staff to increase our visibility . We added banners on major tops, talk to clans, facebook ads , adwords ads , etc .

We count to have a decent start and continue growing .

wtf? Really? 2k17 admins still think players are stupid??

Ok, let's follow your logic step by step:

1)You asked help from Dex - so Dex will waste it's time, maybe money, to advertise another project.

2)If Dex will advertise another project, players from Dex will think: hmmm, our admin advertise another project, so it should be better then Dex.

3)So Dex will loose / probably loosr it's own community. Lower community = less money for admin-team.

4)Dex will be empty.

Nice logic. You are my favorite storyteller.

You don't have balls to accept your mistake and say just one thing: yes, l2Red is alt Dex server.

And don't tell such bullsh1ts as: we don't care about money, we are going to open server for players bla bla bla.

wtf? Really? 2k17 admins still think players are stupid??

Ok, let's follow your logic step by step:

1)You asked help from Dex - so Dex will waste it's time, maybe money, to advertise another project.

2)If Dex will advertise another project, players from Dex will think: hmmm, our admin advertise another project, so it should be better then Dex.

3)So Dex will loose / probably loosr it's own community. Lower community = less money for admin-team.

4)Dex will be empty.

Nice logic. You are my favorite storyteller.

You don't have balls to accept your mistake and say just one thing: yes, l2Red is alt Dex server.

And don't tell such bullsh1ts as: we don't care about money, we are going to open server for players bla bla bla.

We open servers since 2005, back then was never about money since were no ruskie and no ddos.

As we wrote on fb , our classic will be ready on june . We have no classic project running and ppl barely know what classic means.

We did in past same for Frienz Network , elixir, Tfn.gr , etc . Our community is mature enought .