Redesigning - Redeveloping Maxcheaters.com

Maxtor

You're never going to grow a tree in a flowerpot, and that's exactly how this forum operates right now. These games aren't dead, but those boards include almost exclusively Lineage 2 players who also happen to have interest in those other games, pretty much this:

JbXwmw.png

VLwRIs.png

^We need something like that. But this just can't happen without a complete restructuring and lots of advertising after that. Current traffic on other mini sections have literally zero information value right now. You need to look at each game's active playerbase and its potential for trading/scripting/boting etc. 

You must be retarded or something, why the hell would another community join here, where there are other superior forums with actually skilled staff members. MXC can't offer anything to HS, CS or LOL community simply because the administration is unskilled and unappealing.

Otan den paei kala to mpourdelo alazoun tis poutanes oxi ta fota

Can we just deal with the fact that mxc can't be saved? It is a gaming forum without activity for games that are actually alive.

It's very core is dead. You can hit it with a hammer and make it look pretty but if what you offer is bad then there is no hope.

Only gaming forums that caught some momentum back in the day and developed on that can actually survive (and they are not many).

Can we just deal with the fact that mxc can't be saved? It is a gaming forum without activity for games that are actually alive.

It's very core is dead. You can hit it with a hammer and make it look pretty but if what you offer is bad then there is no hope.

Only gaming forums that caught some momentum back in the day and developed on that can actually survive (and they are not many).

There are many stratigic ways to bring quality teaffic back. I cant tell you any examples yet but i have many ideas. Nothing is dead

There are many stratigic ways to bring quality teaffic back. I cant tell you any examples yet but i have many ideas. Nothing is dead

I'm sure there are. They require budget for campaigns tho.

Herlitz and Andrew both you're pathetic, i was between watch a Tom Hanks movie and your posts but i decided your posts have more drama.

L2 is not dead, if L2 were dead you wouldnt be here. Lineage 2 is like call of duty... endless and the sequel of it hit you harder than the tears of 

hillary clinton after losing.

2nd mr Abs show off , brainless chimpanzee, orangoutang, Oreonax flavicauda, Papio hamadryas and canine sloth you want turn maxcheaters into another

shitty League of Failure community for 12 years old kiddos.

No thanks, take your designs and shove them under your pillow where you hide your dreams 20 years now. We don't need redesign, we need a way to bring

people in without lose the target group which is Lineage 2. Also the reason of fucked up community is because there is no proper check on L2 forum and kids

open L2Pride packs every 5 minute. If there was a "approval" administrator like topzone and servers were better than shared pack, people would not feel the need

to hate.

So in other words we must keep the design, cheap, simple, nice colors, change the content, fix it, adjust it.

Edited by AccessDenied

Herlitz and Andrew both you're pathetic, i was between watch a Tom Hanks movie and your posts but i decided your posts have more drama.

L2 is not dead, if L2 were dead you wouldnt be here. Lineage 2 is like call of duty... endless and the sequel of it hit you harder than the tears of 

l2 is dead,  70% of ppl just boting, 20% think play legit l2 is good  and 10% just spaming forums like me 

You must be retarded or something, why the hell would another community join here, where there are other superior forums with actually skilled staff members. MXC can't offer anything to HS, CS or LOL community simply because the administration is unskilled and unappealing.

Otan den paei kala to mpourdelo alazoun tis poutanes oxi ta fota

1) No "community" will "join" here, that's not how it works, it can only be (re)created overtime.

2) Because it would offer what these kind of players want, a complex forum for scripting/botting/trading for their games. Often when you're searching for this kind of stuff you're directed to dedicated forums of each game; having it all at one place is much more appealing. Obviously MXC would need to offer something extra like some sort of competition or other bonuses for activity (this would obviously require much more thought in it), but the fact is that people will always play videogames and will always want to bot/hack there or trade their stuff/accounts, so with proper advertisement it's absolutely possible.

2nd mr Abs show off , brainless chimpanzee, orangoutang, Oreonax flavicauda, Papio hamadryas and canine sloth you want turn maxcheaters into another

No thanks, take your designs and shove them under your pillow where you hide your dreams 20 years now. We don't need redesign, we need a way to bring

people in without lose the target group which is Lineage 2. Also the reason of fucked up community is because there is no proper check on L2 forum and kids

open L2Pride packs every 5 minute. If there was a "approval" administrator like topzone and servers were better than shared pack, people would not feel the need

to hate.

So in other words we must keep the design, cheap, simple, nice colors, change the content, fix it, adjust it.

I never said L2 is dead, servers like RPG Club keep getting 5k at opening. Even though L2 is kinda specific in this case, because other games work on "some old players leave = some new players join", L2 is more like "some old players retire for a while = some other old players come back for the nostalgia".  

I'm just offering advice how to bring more traffic to MXC.

Ahhhhhh stfu already. All you do is downloading an nulled IPB version, with nulled hooks/modifications/themes and selling it like you built it everything by yourself.

I think Maxtor is smart enought to upgrade to the recent version. It's mostly not even a 1 hour work. There is a button on the admin panel "Upgrade to latest version" or something, since i had my own nulled IPB too.

All you do is simple click this button and follow its instructions.

You're so pathetic. There is a reason why you was banned for, and i bet it was because you spammed your aids copy of mxc which failed like shit in the toilet.

Also plus, i am also against your idea for helping maxtor, because you was BANNED. Its like someone who was banned in the past and applying for an Moderator position.

Wow wow wowwww, we have a smart guy here.

How old are you? You should be more than 14 because you are really smart.

Have you read what I said ?

Maxtor is already IPS client epic idiot and he can upgrade the board for free "YES"!!!!

But this needs work because he need to change a lot of this to make it work without destroy content and topics. (Speaking for the database)

Yes maxtor is smart , not you. He's working on invisionpower board since 2013 as I know so why he didn't upgrade it yet to IPS4? Invision has release the new software (ips4) in 2015 and beta has start in 2014 (I was also using ips4 those days, for tests, etc.)

About ban: you think I came to get unbanned? Hahahah really?

Check this account and check if I have post on any other topic except this one here.

I came just for this: To help if he want. If no: BYE :)

"I got 2 business in my name (store & gym) and I'm the administrator/creator of many Greek websites."

Feel free giving us some links to those websites.

"I got 2 business in my name (store & gym) and I'm the administrator/creator of many Greek websites."

No fuck off you're lower than him ,he own 99% of greek forums :3

to hate.

Thank you!

Elfo. Contact me via skype: Andrew-Services (so i will know who you are) and i will show them all to you.

I will not share to all my haters websites and forums that i have create... i know how they will act by spaming blaming everywhere.