Redesigning - Redeveloping Maxcheaters.com

Maxtor

If what you say would be true, you would share the link(s). Since your community / sites you are involved or whatever are that famous, you should be proud of. Haters are everywhere. But you don't want to, guess what that proves.. :dat:

A fan page with 300.000 fans and 2 others with 200.000 fans sounds ok?

For both i have create community before 2-3 days. And i will keep doing it.

And still not for money!!!! I don't need any! YES! I'm not rich but i have earning from business and not from ready services like: websites, communities, bla bla.

I will not share them here, you will sure find it out soon ;) 

You know, no one really cares. The thing is, you started with those 'fairy tales' and now you don't want to prove it :lol:

Simply ignore everyone and everything :D

You know, no one really cares. The thing is, you started with those 'fairy tales' and now you don't want to prove it :lol:

Simply ignore everyone and everything :D

Please just send me your Facebook profile so I will tag you to a live video that I will make tomorrow.

Note: I will make you feel really bad...

Please just send me your Facebook profile so I will tag you to a live video that I will make tomorrow.

Note: I will make you feel really bad...

Listen, you can still apologize to everyone for trolling else i'll make Elfo to rape you.

here you are  http://potatoarmy.eu/ one of his best works

625ec215e33d4a64804a408d89df66fc.png

Edited by `NeverMore

[GR] 

Andrewッ δεν εχω πολλα να πω για σενα, εισαι ενας παρασιτικος ουρακοταγκος που σε βαραγε η μανα σου σπιτι και σου εφερε σαν μια σφαλιαρα που την εφαγες απο την καθηγητρια ενω πηγαινες να κοιταξεις 

το φουστανι της μεσα στην ταξη, την φαση του οιδιποδειου συμπλεγματος και προσκολληθηκες σαν βρωμιαρα 15χρονη που πινει Monster και ακουει παντελιδη, απανω στον πατερα σου.

Εισαι μια νηφιτσα, εισαι ενας χιμπατζης, εισαι μια αυθαδεια, εισαι μια μορφη. Η φεα ουσια που εχεις καταναλωσει στο να παραξεις την μαλακινση που διακινειται δια μεσου του νευρικου συστηματος στον βρεγματικο λογο

του εγκεφαλου, ειναι αρκετη στο να κανει την Σαχκαρα βυθιζομενη εντως ολιγων λεπτων, πιο γρηγορα και απο την κηφισιας οταν βρεχει.

Μωρη λεσουλα, μωρη λεμουριε του βερβετ, μωρη cercopithecus kandti, μπαμπουινε, ουρακοταγκε και homo erectus, οτι τι.. οτι ηρθες να μας ριξεις θειο προτηγανισμενο ελαιο

στους βολβους των ματιων μας και να μας κανεις επιδεiξη επειδη ειναι ο τετραπληγικος, ανιδιοτελης, σιχαμενος, τσιπρεικος,  αδαης, ανιδεος, Lynx στο φορουμ, το καρκινωμα που οταν πεθανει ο μεσος ορος IQ του πλανητη θα ανεβει 2-3 ποντους? Ηθελα να πω κατι πολυ χοντρο οπως τον ΟΓΚΟ που εχεις στο κεφαλι σου αλλα η φυσης μου δεν το επιτρεπει το ιδιο και οι κανονισμοι του φορουμ οποτε θα το πω αλα αρχαια. Υπαγε γαμηθειναι ευμεγεθους σωματικης διαπλασης τεκνον μου.

Εδω και 2 μερες μας εχεις κανει το σημειο G μεγαλυτερο και απο τον σορρο πτωματων απο ενδοκυτταρα βακτηρια που θα εβρισκα μεσα στον αφαλο του παγκαλου, εισαι μια κινουμενη συνουσια αντιληψης και μια υπαρκτη αποδειξη στην ατλaντειο Συνωμοσiα καθως η μαλ__α σου τηνει να επιπλεει στον αερα και να ενοχλει την συστολη και την διαστολη της φυσικης μου, της αυλης και τελος ατελευτητης παρουσιας μου στον κυβερνοχωρο που ονομαζουμε συμπαν.

Βαλε ξυπνητηρι οταν πεθανεις να ερθουμε να σε ψεκασουμε με τεζα να βεβαιωθουμε οτι θα αποτεφρωθεις και θα εξαυλωθεις. Υποκαταστατο και βρωμερο παγκρεας του δυτικου πολιτισμου

εισαι μια οοριξια στη φαση της και περιμενουμε να πεσεις, πηγαινε λοιπον βαλε το τηγανι, βαλε και το λαδι να παρει θερμοκρασια και βουτα το κεφαλι σου μεσα.

Καλη σου μερα.

[/GR]

Edited by AccessDenied

lel...did you check the day that was created??? :P 

And it's still beta, will run next week...or later.

Look what happened in the first *beta*:

w06bKtW.jpg

The current "white" version is a "GREEK" version

we have have close the previous beta also and we will run it when everything will get ready. 

SO yes "this thing is my professional work" It's like a house without nothing inside, even colors outside.

GOODJOB NEVERMORE! (Il not say your real name)

You will find out when the community will run ...a video will be uploaded soon by Lynx.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Είπε ο AccessDenied που χρησιμοποιεί ένα παρτάλι για avatar και ένα όνομα που βρήκε στο διαδίκτυο.

ΧΑ ΧΑ ΧΑ ρε φίλε....αν είσαι αρσενικό βασικά γιατί παίζει και αυτή η εκδοχή για να είσαι καμιά καθυστερημένη με εγκεφαλικά προβλήματα.

Σε εμένα πας να το παίξεις ιστορία?

Θα συνεχίσω να σχολιάζω εδώ τελικά...απλώς ελάτε στο spam, μην χαλάμε το topic.

@NeverMore? σοβαρά? επειδή σε είχα στο skype και σου έκανα τα banners κτλ μου το παίζεις ότι με ανακάλυψες?

Και ας είναι το potato-army μιας και δεν σου φαίνεται σοβαρή δουλειά "εφόσον είναι BETA, κάνει μπαμ απο πολλά πράγματα"

Μείνε σε αναμονή λοιπόν και τσέκαρε πως θα εξελιχθεί ακόμη και "αυτό"

(Είστε 10 άτομα σε αυτό το φόρουμ, τα ίδια κάθε μέρα.)

Μιλάτε μεταξύ σας κάθε μέρα και τα παίζετε μάγκες σε ανίδεους που έρχονται για να αναζητήσουν οτιδήποτε για L2.

Κάντε κάτι δημιουργικό: Ειδικά εσύ AccessDenied:

40519607.jpg

Edited by Andrewッ

Perfect colour pallet and by far the best windows xp logo i've ever seen.

i said many times that is beta and I will not say it again.

The logo was close to this one bellow:

JVTpzJh.jpg

But now the design is white I need to make some changes to this potato and to text colors, etc.

Nothing special again.

Edited by Andrewッ

[WTS] Pro LOGO 

RXOwuEv.png

Starting price: 2.500 euro

Pm me inbox or SKYPE!

Ps damn it, the moment you trully realise Windows XP logo is better

Bt8M9Ji.png

and btw in your forum everytime someone talks or enter

3 "bitches" with name "Kwstas, takis, giannis" give hearts and say Welcome <3 Rofl pathetic

ovrxyrY.png

Also potato army? Come on immature homo sapien we are in 2k16, world is full of innovations and smart people and you came out with this? You basically take all cancer (age 10-16)

and invite them in a forum while outlaw them Potato? Rofl...

Idk i wish i could look so low to check how low is your IQ but if i bend my neck that much it will break, anyway you're pathetic even if you worked 5 min on that forum to change the logo

from Null to Windows XP, the content automatically make you low IQ . 

At least in Maxcheater's we got 10-12 people whom knowledge is beyond (speaking of programmers, speaking of designers, speaking of 3D, speaking of client mods) 

Wanna compare 2 site base on population? You can't you know what? Smart people belong to minority to majorty. 90% are useless kiddos who watch 2j videos, Lynx

So keep compare 2 forums base on population cause if we talk about "Quality" then you're pretty much fucked up. 

Edited by AccessDenied

[WTS] Pro LOGO

RXOwuEv.png

Starting price: 2.500 euro

Pm me inbox or SKYPE!

Ps damn it, the moment you trully realise Windows XP logo is better

Bt8M9Ji.png

and btw in your forum everytime someone talks or enter

3 "bitches" with name "Kwstas, takis, giannis" give hearts and say Welcome <3 Rofl pathetic

ovrxyrY.png

It's a community related to fans. All those child's are from 13 to 17 years old maximum. Edited by Andrewッ

Clean the damn topic and open a new one if you want to speak for whatever related to those forums. None is comparing mxc with a community based to fans that still going school...

The only content that you will find inside is : videos, photos, discussions (funny), and nothing else. Lol. Get serious really.

You are not someone special.