Redesigning - Redeveloping Maxcheaters.com

Maxtor

Elfo. Contact me via skype: Andrew-Services (so i will know who you are) and i will show them all to you.

I will not share to all my haters websites and forums that i have create... i know how they will act by spaming blaming everywhere. 

If you were an actual freelancer you would have a public portfolio.

If you were an actual freelancer you would have a public portfolio.

Who said that i don't have? :D hahahahahaha 

You think i came yesterday on the internet? 

Off topic: How old are you and what is your speciality could you tell me please? 

Since you are not using real name, or photo you don't have to worry about nothing.

@Elfo or you think that i have customers like MxC members.
Send me the money first please and i will send you the files. (Yes i was working like this in 2013 here in mxc)

For every payment even for 25$ i pay the tax and all other things.
With simple words the work that i make is called: Professional and it is registered as an online company (business) 

Please, show us your portfolio. :lol:

I need to hide logos, last news etc to show it.

Why is so hard to add me here: andrew-services (Skype)

Goodbye MXC, i have spend a lot of minutes here to (try) to help mxc again.

I need to hide logos, last news etc to show it.

Why is so hard to add me here: andrew-services (Skype)

Goodbye MXC, i have spend a lot of minutes here to (try) to help mxc again.

P A T H E T I C 

When you upgrade for free your Database gets upgraded too you moron.

Have you ever pay any ips license moron? or you just know this by nulled boards?

You need at last 1 year to earn 175$ with that face that you have "since you are hidding it :( "

And who the fck are you that can judge me? With 0 brain? don't ever try it agian, At last for community/website softwares.

PS: who said that the database is not a free upgrade?

And i'm asking agian: Why Maxtor didn't do anything yet...

So all of you should say to your admin this: Hey tard, moron, failer, blablabla you can't upgrade a forum/database with a button....

And not to me...

Ah...i forgot the payment. He's giving 500 to 1000 for this upgrade.
Go test by yourself if you can do it without lose any topic and to make it work correctly.
I give you 2.000 not 500 not 1000.

and i could easy make this in 1 to 3 hours as i said without even get paid.

Ah...i forgot the payment. He's giving 500 to 1000 for this upgrade.

Go test by yourself if you can do it without lose any topic and to make it work correctly.

I give you 2.000 not 500 not 1000.

and i could easy make this in 1 to 3 hours as i said without even get paid.

Don't listen to those people, I'm pretty sure Maxtor will appreciate some help, I liked those design btw (and I'm the only one who matters on this forum anyway :happyforever: )

Don't listen to those people, I'm pretty sure Maxtor will appreciate some help, I liked those design btw (and I'm the only one who matters on this forum anyway :happyforever: )

Wow, this really have surprise me.

A member that is not against me.

The whole forum was against me because always i was making things for free....

The whole mxc was selling packs designs and anything else with freaking crazy prices...

Maxtor saw that i was helping people for free or for a small fee, then he asked me about mod.

And guess what? Other mods have deny it hahahahaha. REALLY?

And i'm so freaking happy that i didn't join on this team since maxtor is listening to kids and i did the System Freaks forum.

It was live for 2 years and i make a lot of customers/money/friends that i still have outhere.

And i didn't close it because i came here or whatever you have listen. I have close it because i didn't have time to spend like the old days.

Edit: if you think that i lie, ask him or i could show you the messages from the banned account hohoho

Edited by Andrewッ

I will not give any other answer to anonymous members related to my work/skills.
I posted my skype already, you want to see my works? My official website is live since 2012. So you can.

Anonymous members? What are you on about?

The very definition of a forum is a bunch of "Anonymous members" sharing opinions, plus i highly doubt someone doesn't know me in here. Who are you again?

If what you say would be true, you would share the link(s). Since your community / sites you are involved or whatever are that famous, you should be proud of. Haters are everywhere. But you don't want to, guess what that proves.. :dat: