Redesigning - Redeveloping Maxcheaters.com

Maxtor

sell mxc to stalonka, his offer is still 10k euro ;D

Not worth to sell it. As you can get much more and even if not, it's his legacy  :happyforever:

The problem with MMORPG games that , all games start to be faster and more action except MMORPG where u waste ur life , leveling a hero... thats the point where everyone miss.

They have to make more exciting or so, 2016 players dont have patient to keep kill mobs for levels and do that again and again and again...

they want to change.

Atleast thats my openion :)

The problem with MMORPG games that , all games start to be faster and more action except MMORPG where u waste ur life , leveling a hero... thats the point where everyone miss.

They have to make more exciting or so, 2016 players dont have patient to keep kill mobs for levels and do that again and again and again...

they want to change.

We speak for the forum no for the content of the forum or specific Games or any game.. how you ended up in MMORPG when we speak for forum design ?

We speak for the forum no for the content of the forum or specific Games or any game.. how you ended up in MMORPG when we speak for forum design ?

Too dump to have an opinion, even google translate would compose a more legit English sentence

they want to change.

I know this topic is about redesign, but what he said is legit. I'm still muchos into L2 but let's be honest it's not as popular as it used to be. And if anything's bringing life back to Lineage it will be a Lineage Eternal.

This is MAX CHEATERS forum after all, so why in all heavens is it so hard to even find the subsection for the most popular games like CS:GO, Dota 2 or Hearthstone?

I don't think it would be that hard to generate a massive traffic if the focus went towards what's popular. Apart from games mentioned above, MXC should also target the current trend bubbles, like overwatch or pokemon go. Speaking of the latter, take a look at the google's popularity charts of it:

aB68VS.png

It's obviously too late now but Maxcheaters should have been there when the hip kids searched for the 'Pokemon Go hacks'. Overwatch is still somewhat popular, though I'm not sure for how long since it's similar case as Pokemon Go, people are really just playing Team Fortress 2 with girls in tightsuit. But that doesn't matter, 'overwatch hacks' = Maxcheaters forum.

Right now when you visit the website it's like

-

-

- General Zone (ok)

-

-

-

-

-

- HUGE Lineage 2 section

-

-

-

-

-

- League of Legends

- World of Warcraft

-

- Other PC games

-

-

-

- some sillyass small trading/hacking section

-

-

-

-

- GFX zone

-

-

-

- Offtopic

-

When it really should be

- Announcements, News and Competitions (newbies introduction is not necessary, reports can be put somewhere else so it doesn't take slot in the front either)

- Current 'General Section' with the General Marketplace, could be exactly as it is (the 'section' from the bottom with the general hacking/coding/webmasters etc.)

-

-

-

-

- Some sorta FOTM section for whatever's popular right now, like be it Pokemon Go, overwatch or No Man's Sky. If it survives for long enough it gets its own section based on how big it got. If it's like No Mans Sky or Pokemon Go it would just go to trash (aka 'other games' section) and gets replaced by whatever's hot right now or is coming out soon

-

-

-

-

-

- MAJOR League of Legends section

- General discussions, Guides/Strategies, TOOLS/HACKS/BOTS etc., MARKETPLACE, COMPETITIVE SCENE DISCUSSION

-

-

-

- MAJOR Dota 2 section

- same subs as above

-

-

-

- MAJOR CS:GO section

- same subs as above

-

-

-

- MAJOR Hearthstone section

- same subs as above

-

-

- WOW section

-

-

- Lineage 2 section (keeping all the sections it has now, just compressing it a bit. Instead of having 3 sections of L2OFF developement, L2J developement and Client developement you could simply have 'Developement' that would branch off into those tree which would branch off to their own section. It's 1 extra click for everyone but it's necessary to create more space for other stuff.

-

-

- Graphics zone, could be even bigger as it is now, adding some 'modeling' section or whatever if it's not there, or like dividing it into 2D/3D/photography etc. or something, I don't know, just ask people who go there how would they expand it

-

-

-

-

- Maxcheaters corner is alright as it is, maybe drop the 'introduction' and 'report' sections here instead of announcements

-

-

-

I understand that Lineage 2 right now creates the largest traffic right now, but realize that people aren't going to stop going here if they to scroll a bit lower for L2 stuff, but right now we're missing people who play other popular games but don't have space here at all.

Too dump to have an opinion, even google translate would compose a more legit English sentence

I'm sorry aren't you the same guy who tried to open a server, failed and still consider himself the best? Oh yeap.

Hello old friends.

@Nick aka Maxtor this is your lucky day.

I Came to check how is going and if maxtor has upgrade his IPB to 4...and WOOOOT: here is the deal!
As professional ipb developer / partner i could easy upgrade your forum to IPS4.1.16 and to create a new unique design for maxcheaters only.
DARK white , who cares. Let your members choose.
Here are some info panel (only) sample:
3c89ab5167c64339b337b1237704c80b.png

About mods/hooks/apps i can build anything you want. damn so easy. With animated style.

- Dear mods....do not ban me if you want an awesome forum.
Ask my friend/staff FirefoxAurora if i can make this forum the most epic: Regarding the style, features, speed.

Regards.

Edit: Heh...and here it's a theme that i could give you for free.
For all those great years on maxCheaters and this cool ban last year.
628bf890dbb84f26ab8ad8b225860d5f.png

c3a49b30584c4da9b1022349a8042c53.png

And manyy more cool features.

I don't own the design. I have the rights to sell it also but i will not. 

Edited by Andrewッ

Do they know that? :lol:

Developer meaning : working on ipb software not for the company developers.

Partner meaning: Adverisements,beign client years ago, bringing customers, discussing anything regarding the software, helping to improove also anything, live chat/skype regarding anything else.

Is this enough for you?

Edited by Andrewッ