[L2J] L2Centos

Reborn12

Donate options will never be more the other players...im not that guy that cares about donates i want to improve my server with the help of the people...people can suggest me some updates i can think about this suggestions and think what to add more..

if you don't give a fuck about donates as you say (which is a big lie), don't even add donates on your server.

if you don't give a fuck about donates as you say (which is a big lie), don't even add donates on your server.

Peole enjoy to donate on servers so all servers need to pay hosts dedicate and all if you dont know..im not interested to buy a car from donates but just to pay the support to open a server...thats i mean..and this is not a homemade server so thanks for.your reply

it seems to be simple and good, but i would like to suggest u something to make ur server keep more than a week or two.
Enchant:

1st 3-4 days--> Safe+3 / Max +6 (Only normal scrolls in server with 85% chance)
after these 3-4 days, change max enchant to +12, insert blessed scrolls with 90% chance.
So , after a week or 10 days (about) , u should make ur max enchant (weap 16/armor 14) with only crystal scrolls and 50% chance, but when u enchant the item and fail , the enchant stays the same or goes -1 ( it depends on how hard u want to make ur server ).

Economy:

Keep your server without any custom farm item, only with adena+votes+event medals

Farm Zones:

Create only 2-3 farm zones, 2 for solo players and 1 chaotic party zone.
-About solo zones, 1st one should have some pk protectors (but not peaceful zone) and give less adena. The 2nd one should give more adena but dont have guards.

Anyway, if u want more ideas, because im bored to type everything here in public, throw me a pm and ill reply soon.
thanks for ur time

it seems to be simple and good, but i would like to suggest u something to make ur server keep more than a week or two.

Enchant:

1st 3-4 days--> Safe+3 / Max +6 (Only normal scrolls in server with 85% chance)

after these 3-4 days, change max enchant to +12, insert blessed scrolls with 90% chance.

So , after a week or 10 days (about) , u should make ur max enchant (weap 16/armor 14) with only crystal scrolls and 50% chance, but when u enchant the item and fail , the enchant stays the same or goes -1 ( it depends on how hard u want to make ur server ).

Economy:

Keep your server without any custom farm item, only with adena+votes+event medals

Farm Zones:

Create only 2-3 farm zones, 2 for solo players and 1 chaotic party zone.

-About solo zones, 1st one should have some pk protectors (but not peaceful zone) and give less adena. The 2nd one should give more adena but dont have guards.

Anyway, if u want more ideas, because im bored to type everything here in public, throw me a pm and ill reply soon.

thanks for ur time

+

There is in my.mind a lot of changes ofc this economy will be not like these now...party zone is impemented in server side just not in beta i always like to surprise ppl on grand opening :D

But thanks for advice i will follow your enchant idea to be more easy for new people in first days...

Good Morning,Our Beta Server Is Now Closed,We Will Announce Our Grand Opening Date In These Days,,

Thanks to All..!!! 

GRAND OPENING : 21-10-2016 at 19:00 +2gmt

Check Our Server's Forum For Events And Clan Events...We Will Wait You There..

http://l2centos.com/forum/

Edited by Reborn12

Good good luck my friend. I hope the best for your server. ;)

Thanks Baggos...we will see what is going happened :P

Some updates and fixes from the last days..

http://l2centos.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32-changesets-9-10/

GRAND OPENING 21-10 AT 19:00 +2GMT