[L2J] L2Centos

Reborn12

7 days left..dont forget to register your clan to take your rewards..

http://l2centos.com/forum/index.php?/forum/14-clans/

6 days, can't wait to play on a serious project, I believe that your will be more than a month server.

We will see :D

And there is some clans already joined in forum

http://l2centos.com/forum/index.php?/forum/14-clans/

Dont forget to join our forum..there is Already Running Events Waiting For All ..

I don't know. This server looks as other normal PVP, IL server.

Nothing special.

Just Vote - Farm - RB - PVP. Features are the mostly same what I saw. I will try but i don't see something what keep server that alive for more than one month, maybe less... but good luck.  O0 

Edited by Weith

Nothing special.

Just Vote - Farm - RB - PVP. Features are the mostly same what I saw. I will try but i don't see something what keep server that alive for more than one month, maybe less... but good luck. O0

You see this special you want to other servers? I believe that this project will keep alive more than a month cause the Staff is very nice guys and trusted.

Nothing special.

Just Vote - Farm - RB - PVP. Features are the mostly same what I saw. I will try but i don't see something what keep server that alive for more than one month, maybe less... but good luck.  O0

Thanks for your reply there is in forum a section named suggestions you can easily write what would you like to see like update..we dont want to move alone but what will the community suggest and we will just choice what will be better...

Regards,Reborn12