Interlude Client Developer $$$

Looking for good client developer for (customs). Payment paypal $$$. PM With your skype

LightFusion / ViRuS / CriticalError / Kali / DONALD TRUMP 2016 =  you can try these persons they are great on their job !

Edited by Celestine

LightFusion / ViRuS / CriticalError / Kali / DONALD TRUMP 2016 =  you can try these persons they are great on their job !

Include me :(   :(((((

Im working with a guy in adding Map extensions like Dracula house e.t.c which afc cost 150+ euros but is huge maps with GEO include.

and particles such as fire/fog e.t.c 

Im currently making a Forest that lead to a cemetary and into huge dracula house which is a HUGE map  (working on the 3d part still)

Edited by AccessDenied

Include me :(   :(((((

Im working with a guy in adding Map extensions like Dracula house e.t.c which afc cost 150+ euros but is huge maps with GEO include.

and particles such as fire/fog e.t.c 

Im currently making a Forest that lead to a cemetary and into huge dracula house which is a HUGE map  (working on the 3d part still)

i didnt knew that you are working on client too so i'm sorry

Fixed

+ AccessDenied ^^

i didnt knew that you are working on client too so i'm sorry

Fixed

+ AccessDenied ^^

Actualy IF the guy i work with continue we gonna release some MAPS for sell after sometime. I want make them cool so the person who will give money and take it to be able to make it like an Instance zone and spawn some sexy boss inside. We might even make a custom boss animation idk is up to him. but thats for later no for now

Also fix it, is not just  +AccessDenied ^^   is   +Legendary Member AccessDenied ^^.. be accurate :3

Edited by AccessDenied

• 1 month later...