L2Jhellas Interlude Project

So everyone can show-off his crap, no wonder why its a crappy forum.

99% of the topics and projects are failed, blame me wrong.

This project will be crap and will also be abandoned soon and I can list dozens of reasons.

you're right, hellas never meant to be a retail platform to work on. It was always a customized project for kids who want gve mode on.
But again is not good to call everyone retard especialy when you refer to skilled people like boorinio who just did wrong decisions.
i cant really say about nightwolf or that guy who i forget his name all the time oh oh absolute something

I totally agree with you, but discouraging is not a good think whatsoever.
Wait for his commits and give some constructive criticism.

wow making your own project made you reconsider some facts i see you're thinking more clear now .

wow making your own project made you reconsider some facts i see you're thinking more clear now .

Well as you can see on github i have two people actively helping me with their forks and more of them giving me nice suggestions so i do appreciate people's help.

4 stars and 5 forks on a project that is 20 days old is way more than i expected.

Well as you can see on github i have two people actively helping me with their forks and more of them giving me nice suggestions so i do appreciate people's help.

4 stars and 5 forks on a project that is 20 days old is way more than i expected.

Well goodluck with your project even tho its gonna be pain in the ass to rework everything from the 0 including the movement 

but .... 

Well goodluck with your project even tho its gonna be pain in the ass to rework everything from the 0 including the movement 

but .... 

I am already working on it using Unity's Geometry.

Anyway let's not turn this on a donNET convo. You have my gitter for that.

Edited by .Elfocrash

I am already working on it using Unity's Geometry.

re-read unity's packets and re-create the codes ? Though you already made that you still in SUPER super low 

If you make l2 C# project , i suggest you look on this sources  link  - thats from pretty same game as l2(on the same engine version) it has same Packet System, AUTH system, scripts system, and interesting skills system, link , some of those methods can be easly turned for l2.

Edited by LightFusion

re-read unity's packets and re-create the codes ? Though you already made that you still in SUPER super low 

Lol what are you on about? 

I am talking about using Vector3 for the entity movement instead of the existing one.

What "re-read unity's packets and re-recreate the codes" even means lol xD

If you make l2 C# project , i suggest you look on this sources  link  - thats from pretty same game as l2(on the same engine version) it has same Packet System, AUTH system, scripts system, and interesting skills system, link , some of those methods can be easly turned for l2.

I am well aware of all the existing C# game projects. I don't wanna turn any of them in l2.
I wanna handle things very specifically.
Edited by .Elfocrash

Lol what are you on about? 

I am talking about using Vector3 for the entity movement instead of the existing one.

What "re-read unity's packets and re-recreate the codes" even means lol xD

I am well aware of all the existing C# game projects. I don't wanna turn any of them in l2.
I wanna handle things very specifically.

Well but from what i can tell by looking on your git, you are turning java projects in C#, with same method structures, function designs, what the point of doing that ?

P.S.

This is pretty same as any java forks have so ?

Edited by LightFusion

Well but from what i can tell by looking on your git, you are turning java projects in C#, with same method structures, function designs, what the point of doing that ?

Did you even read the readme.md?

It is based on a C# project with only basic functionality implemented which did exactly what you are saying and im using only the networking from that project to make my own.

if you can fix the skills many ppl will take hellas and not acis....acis have a mess on skills formula.....(i am waiting one year for tryskell to start fix the skills )

It's L2J formulas bro, sorry to say that. If you're unhappy you got ways to help me :

- open a L2OFF server, and give me rights to test things on.

- make your own tests and conclusions, and report me your find.

I don't craft formulas out of nothing, it's a waste of time. And whining it on the forums, even if you do it on a daily base, won't help me.

About skills, I just dropped 20 topics from bugs report section.

-----

@Absolute, you're free to re-use aCis scripts (from what I know the whole L2Attackable or L2AttackableAI has been copied too from something), but only free version. And I invite you to reuse scripts only after roko91 share (it's written on timeline I don't rem the changeset) because you probably got the old scripts with old L2J rates, and roko91 fixed them all following L2OFF.

In return, if you know something than I don't know or I didn't fix yet, I got the right to use it.

Edited by Tryskell

It's L2J formulas bro, sorry to say that. If you're unhappy you got ways to help me :

I don't craft formulas out of nothing, it's a waste of time. And whining it on the forums, even if you do it on a daily base, won't help me.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ~(˘▾˘~)    <--- Us   |   Elfo ----> (◉_◉')       see the difference now? We are full of love, he is empty in his heart ;(

Edited by AccessDenied

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ~(˘▾˘~)    <--- Us   |   Elfo ----> (◉_◉')       see the difference now? We are full of love, he is empty in his heart ;(

Stop posting crap, my eyes are bleeding when I read your comments..

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

-----

@Absolute, you're free to re-use aCis scripts (from what I know the whole L2Attackable or L2AttackableAI has been copied too from something), but only free version. And I invite you to reuse scripts only after roko91 share (it's written on timeline I don't rem the changeset) because you probably got the old scripts with old L2J rates, and roko91 fixed them all following L2OFF.

In return, if you know something than I don't know or I didn't fix yet, I got the right to use it.

you can test it from lucera project which use official things...me and my partner we have buy latest revision from lucera project you can make your test!

if you are interesting send me your skype 

Project from retards for retards, why you want to ruin the L2J scene even more with this crap you make? Im not talking about you, but this has no point. What are you trying to prove? That you can make an old outdated shit-hole into a panel of on/off custom crap? Whats the point? What's your goal? Why you advertise this crap?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S. AccessDenied's avatar is epic.