L2Jhellas Interlude Project

What make you think that im gonna act the way someone ask me to? What make you believe that even 1 cell of my body cares about what you say?

I mean sure if i wanted listen or read others opinion i would care what i write but since i dont, there you go, raw on the plate.

Deal with it Mr. i know everything. 

Beside is the truth, l2j also leeched parts and codes to fullfill their target (this no mean they are bad or average developers) but for sure they used some footage.

Have you actually seen the mmocore of any AION project ever? Nop.

Have you actually seen the mmocore of any AION project ever? Nop.

Open an Aion project that was made before l2j and check similarities of the structure. Even some classes has exact same name.

Ps. you miss again the main point cause you're so obsessed. Did i ever say that l2j is bad group or average devs? no i just said that they

used footage and leeched also some codes thats all. Everyone do it... tryskell does, frozen does, you do the same, i do it.. maxcheaters. everyone

even trance 

You know what is our difference Elfo? There are some "serious" post i write and i include you and xxdem as "good" examples of devs.

There are other posts of mine that i laugh my ass off at you. This is Objective perspective Elfo,, never tough of that? No? I know.

There is none post of yours that you refer to me in a average way. Even when you told me about graphics that you know you're 0 compare to me

you wrote "first of all you're not designer".. 

Bitch please you never stop, you just love being hated.

Admit that you enjoy war with me ;) i know other members wont get it but you just lovin it right? 

So ill tell you the same thing i say to everyone else, feed me more and we continue endlessly.

Edited by AccessDenied

Open an Aion project that was made before l2j and check similarities of the structure. Event some classes has exact same name.

You are aware that l2j started in 2004 and aion was released 4 years later right?

Show examples of gtfo. You can't even understand things like mmocore or netcode.

Oh btw, because i know you will google stuff to see what's up let me tell you that if you find any aion project with similarities is because aion emulators used l2j as a model to make the aion one.

Edited by .Elfocrash

You are aware that l2j started in 2004 and aion was released 4 years later right?

Show examples of gtfo. You can't even understand things like mmocore or netcode.

Bla bla bla you just confirm the post above. Also yes l2j opened at 1980 and they were already at Freya xa0a0x0

laughed so hard.

But really now i see you really love them, good 

This is how you win a fight always? You ask others a question that you just learned last day at your college or at your work?? xD

Edited by AccessDenied

Bla bla bla you just confirm the post above. Also yes l2j opened at 1980 and they were already at Freya xa0a0x0

laughed so hard.

But really now i see you really love them, good 

This is how you win a fight always? You ask others a question that you just learned last day at your college or at your work?? xD

http://l2j.sourceforge.net/README.txt

====================

L2J Server v0.4

====================

$Date: 2004/10/21 14:53:10 $

$Revision: 1.9 $

And no. I am just smarter. But anyone is smarted compared to an idiot.

Let me tell you the painful truth.

Aion Project -> L2j -> aCis -> L2jhellas

[GR] λες οτι κλεβουν απο το l2j οταν και το l2j κλεβει απο αλους. το 85% των αρχειων εχει credits απο αλους και ολο το MMo core ειναι απο το aion.

στο λεω γιατι το source του aio βγηκε 2 χρονια πριν το l2j και για ΚΑΠΟΙΟ μαγικο λογο οταν πρωτοανοιξα το source του aio ειπα.. μαλακα τι εγινε το source l2j interlude ανοιξα?

ειναι ακριβως ιδια τα παντα. οποτε σουτ και το l2j λερωμενη την εχει τη φωλια του [GR]

to MMOCORE apotelite apo ta pio apla codes pou iparxoun ston l2jserver, osoi den exete idea akoute mmo kai core kai lete ομιτζι δισ μαστ μπι βερη χαρντκορ

to MMOCORE apotelite apo ta pio apla codes pou iparxoun ston l2jserver, osoi den exete idea akoute mmo kai core kai lete ομιτζι δισ μαστ μπι βερη χαρντκορ

ε αυτο ειπα... απλα εχω συνηθεια να το λεω mmo core idk why

Ps. αλλαξες φωτο αυτα ειναι :3 παει ο dev

Let me tell you the painful truth.

Aion Project -> L2j -> aCis -> L2jhellas

[GR] λες οτι κλεβουν απο το l2j οταν και το l2j κλεβει απο αλους. το 85% των αρχειων εχει credits απο αλους και ολο το MMo core ειναι απο το aion.

στο λεω γιατι το source του aio βγηκε 2 χρονια πριν το l2j και για ΚΑΠΟΙΟ μαγικο λογο οταν πρωτοανοιξα το source του aio ειπα.. μαλακα τι εγινε το source l2j interlude ανοιξα?

ειναι ακριβως ιδια τα παντα. οποτε σουτ και το l2j λερωμενη την εχει τη φωλια του [GR]

now tell me

90% Archid, 10% aCis.

it looks like here with you ?

[gr]

ayto edw me ti soy miazi ?

pano apo ola einai arxia anixtoy kodika ( credits yparxoyn ) kai h l2j opos les den ta exei allaksi opos kai to L2j-Hellas den ta exei allaksi

( oso paramenoyn ta credits den einai klopi ) gia ayto legete anixtos kodikas ( gia na ta xrisimopih opoios theli )

to acis gt otan kani metonomasia kai 2-3 alages mesa se ena arxio diagrafi ta credits ?

pios einai aytos lipon poy theli na kani ena pack na fenete oti einai apoklistika dimiourgia toy enw stin oysia den einai ?

pios einai aytos poy ta arxia anixtoy kodika apagoreyh na ginonte share ( gt ta onomase idioktisia toy ) ?

now tell me

it looks like here with you ?

[gr]

ayto edw me ti soy miazi ?

pano apo ola einai arxia anixtoy kodika ( credits yparxoyn ) kai h l2j opos les den ta exei allaksi opos kai to L2j-Hellas den ta exei allaksi

( oso paramenoyn ta credits den einai klopi ) gia ayto legete anixtos kodikas ( gia na ta xrisimopih opoios theli )

to acis gt otan kani metonomasia kai 2-3 alages mesa se ena arxio diagrafi ta credits ?

pios einai aytos lipon poy theli na kani ena pack na fenete oti einai apoklistika dimiourgia toy enw stin oysia den einai ?

pios einai aytos poy ta arxia anixtoy kodika apagoreyh na ginonte share ( gt ta onomase idioktisia toy ) ?

You are confused.

A project can be opensource but that doesn't mean that you can take it and do whatever you want with it. L2j was under gnu that's why you could so it. If it was under Mozilla or any other restrictive project then you would have a hard time. See Microsoft's .net framework. It is opensource but you are not allowed to use the code and make your own.

It all comes down to licensing but in this forum only a handful of people will know how it works.

It all comes down to licensing but in this forum only a handful of people will know how it works.

I mean, I respect the hidden rules of the forum ( for I have not done share some file )

I mean, I respect the hidden rules of the forum ( for I have not done share some file )

I'm talking about licensing not rules. Don't get that confused

I laughed my ass off, thank you acc3$$

Did you ever notice that you're the guy who speaks and nobody else pay attention to what he say?.

You're like ghost in this forum. Laugh as much you want, nobody gives a fuck xD