L2Jhellas Interlude Project

if you continue at this rate  , you may manage something after 50 years

what do you mean?for fixes-commits?read our announcements-commits(i said that we will commit every week blabla)  dont spam for no reason mate.by the way i dont have any reports.so what sould i fix?:)give me reports and i will go on. :)

Good luck on your journey abso (we might even get the old forum back but not 100% yet , fingers crossed)

thanks mate.

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

give me reports and i will go on.

You can always check frozen / aCis bug report section, I bet such issues exists on hellas as well.

Edited by SweeTs

You can always check frozen / aCis bug report section, I bet such issues exists on hellas as well.

dont bet if you did not test them you may have right you may not. :P

I am right, obviously :D

if you know something report it :P but maybe yes maybe not. dunno.:P  i did not test any report from acis for hellas, by the way l2jfrozen forum is down?

if you know something report it :P but maybe yes maybe not. dunno. :P  i did not test any report from acis for hellas, by the way l2jfrozen forum is down?

No more c/p.

if you know something report it :P but maybe yes maybe not. dunno. :P  i did not test any report from acis for hellas, by the way l2jfrozen forum is down?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

no need to reveal your resources to the audiance, is bad for the overall image of project.

[Warning the sentence below is hardcore, read it at your own will]

Also i did hope that boorinio wouldnt betray me and re-open the old forum at its domain :'( days passed, months passed, isis dissappeared, goverment failed, xdem server failed, still no website >.>

BRN where have you been;

Edited by AccessDenied

No more c/p.

i asked because he said to check the bugs from the other forums.stop being retarded. at least when you talk you should have proofs. the only think that i c/p was the quests from acis and i gave credits. now whats your problem cave man? you are annoying.stop it retard. i am bothering you?why you bothering me?problem?at least say something usefull dont spam for no reason kiddo.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

no need to reveal your resources to the audiance, is bad for the overall image of project.

[Warning the sentence below is hardcore, read it at your own will]

Also i did hope that boorinio wouldnt betray me and re-open the old forum at its domain :'( days passed, months passed, isis dissappeared, goverment failed, xdem server failed, still no website >.>

BRN where have you been;

w0w.

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

i asked because he said to check the bugs from the other forums.stop being retarded. at least when you talk you should have proofs. the only think that i c/p was the quests from acis and i gave credits. now whats your problem cave man? you are annoying.stop it retard. i am bothering you?why you bothering me?problem?at least say something usefull dont spam for no reason kiddo.

w0w.

You guys can't code shit.