L2Jhellas Interlude Project

What are you even talking about? You reworked nothing. You just removed all the AI checks and you removed mandatory geodata, making the pack running faster. 

Literally nothing else. We've seen your codes. You can't code for shit.

I actually follow pretty closely the curriculum and there is no software engineering. The only thing that there is is "Τμήμα Μηχανικών Πληροφορικής" which was always there.
Please i dare you to link me to the school. 
And btw even if it exists (which it doesn't) you outaged that as you started you studies a while ago so you can't possible have a degree on that.

If you do i can ask you a couple of questions in software architecture and proof you have no clue on the subject.

So yeah, you are just talking shit now. Just stick to what you know, cuz if you try to talk shit there is always someone to call you out.

First of all don't get aggressive with me i haven't said anything to upset you, secondly all of the schools named "mixanikos pliroforikis" have 3 directions to follow (which lead to your degree title) one of them is software engineer (which i am following).Also yeah i started a while ago but all the students who didn't graduated are affected by the new curriculum change and were forced to take new classes or exams.

Add me on skype if you want and ask me anything i am not hiding anything.

do I think my friend sadly hit rock bottom for three months .... from one to laugh and the other did that and I ( 3 months later )

for me now your opinion is not reliable ( as for the one who has watched the events of Last months )

η άποψη σου φίλε μου δυστυχώς έπιασε πάτο εδώ και 3 μήνες....από την μια με κοροϊδεύουν και από την άλλη έκαναν ότι και εγώ ( 3 μήνες αργότερα )

για μένα πλέον η άποψη σας δεν είναι αξιόπιστη ( όπως και για αυτός που έχουν παρακολουθήσει τα γεγονότα τον τελευτέων μηνών )

UpDate

tell me for this Elfo .... 

its a laugh together when I now change theme .... only know what to do spam

την μια κοροϊδεύατε όλοι μαζί όταν τα έκανα και τώρα αλλάζετε θέμα .... μόνο αυτό ξέρετε να κάνετε spam 

Edited by pirama

Hahahaahahah that's pretty funny. I'm sure it's the best thing out there.

tell me for this Elfo .... 

its a laugh together when I now change theme .... only know what to do spam

την μια κοροϊδεύατε όλοι μαζί όταν τα έκανα και τώρα αλλάζετε θέμα .... μόνο αυτό ξέρετε να κάνετε spam 

Mate no one gives a shit about you.

First of all don't get aggressive with me i haven't said anything to upset you, secondly all of the schools named "mixanikos pliroforikis" have 3 directions to follow (which lead to your degree title) one of them is software engineer (which i am following).Also yeah i started a while ago but all the students who didn't graduated are affected by the new curriculum change and were forced to take new classes or exams.

Add me on skype if you want and ask me anything i am not hiding anything.

I'm not saying you are hiding anything. Im just saying that even if there is something which to my eyes there isn't  (and don't link that TEI HPEIROU again please thanks), i'm sure it's just a title and they don't actually give a shit about the principles of software engineering. So please spare your words. They are pretty offensive.

Anyway that was my 2 cents. Overwatch time.

I'm reading comments and i just want to print screen and save it somewhere so i can laugh...

1 guy who think he know everything and have opinion everywhere yet he is an idiot fight with

1 guy who think he can code still cant even talk who

1 guy who waste his time explaing about universities

and on top of all one guy who is the GOD of everything and you are not allowed to have an opinion or disagree.

Rename this forum into

YKNH.com     aka YOU KNOW NOTHING HERE

Elfo and xxdem you're really the cancer in this forum.

Edited by AccessDenied

Hahahaahahah that's pretty funny. I'm sure it's the best thing out there.

Mate no one gives a shit about you.

I'm not saying you are hiding anything. Im just saying that even if there is something which to my eyes there isn't  (and don't link that TEI HPEIROU again please thanks), i'm sure it's just a title and they don't actually give a shit about the principles of software engineering. So please spare your words. They are pretty offensive.

Anyway that was my 2 cents. Overwatch time.

uhm i am sorry i didn't link any TEI.You are sure that they don't give a shit about software engineering just like you were sure 2 minutes ago that it didn't even existed?

Please gtfo

Well that school is not the best for sure yet it does dispense proper education

Thanks i'd rather pick any other AEI(or ATEI) or even better EMP, than a school that just added a sector.

I bet most here think that software engineering is some kind of advanced programming and I rofl hard on that one

I was wondering when you were going to pop up :P

Why do you even mention any university, if it's not called "MIT"? :lol:

why drive any car if it's not a lambo? ;)

Anyway, who finds a job on a degree nowadays :D

Apparently many people (at least in the uk) find an it job without a degree which is pretty interesting.