classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Sorry have been busy calling my host provider about ddos attacks, instead wasting my time reading some non factor trash talkers...

If you didn't got so much attention im sorry it's not part of my development.

In fact we had a big ddos and we have a protected Server against ddos and they even emailed saying so it mitigated all traffic etc which it didnt happened.

And i didn't hide any numbers, i just reduced the amount of visual numbers as we had more then 1k at our Forum and it was constantly being under Ddos and got down.

Further clarifications will be given by tomorrow and i will provide a new Opening Date.

actually you are the trash talker. you said you had the best files and the best server of 2016 and you failed to bring your server online. As you can see words didnt save your server's reputation. You should stop representing what you are about to do and start doing stuff. When i asked you to provide us with some links of server's advertisements,you didn't. When i told you site is unprofessional, it needs some certain upgrades you said it is a good idea, but you still did nothing about that either. I am not a hater, i never said those things because i dont like your server or your work, in fact i want you to succeed because i am desperately looking for a server that can withstand for more than 2 years with a decent amount of players. 

actually you are the trash talker. you said you had the best files and the best server of 2016 and you failed to bring your server online. As you can see words didnt save your server's reputation. You should stop representing what you are about to do and start doing stuff. When i asked you to provide us with some links of server's advertisements,you didn't. When i told you site is unprofessional, it needs some certain upgrades you said it is a good idea, but you still did nothing about that either. I am not a hater, i never said those things because i dont like your server or your work, in fact i want you to succeed because i am desperately looking for a server that can withstand for more than 2 years with a decent amount of players.

All y'all need to stop acting like this is some sort of Interlude high rate where if there's a DDOS attack for the first day, that's like 5% of servers' lifespawn gone because they barely ever survive for more than 2 months. This is Classic chronicle. It's entirely different case from what we're used to. Classic isn't about opening, it's about how it's managed through the upcoming months. Look at CC, it has more players now as they had 1 year ago during opening. And that's because despite playerbase occasionaly dropping they kept working hard on the server and players saw and appreciated that.

Hopefully L2Warpgate will be similar. As I said, Classic is no High Five where month after opening everyone has 85 with full equip. On Classic, month after opening people are barely 50, so people keep joining it over time.

Classic Erica x5~x10 reopens Today same time 19:00 CET all from 0.

We did all we could against ddos but our hands were too much tied during Friday and our host wasn't able to provide us the best possible mitigation.

We have worked during all this Weekend for establishing a better protection and network service.

Hoping for the best.

L2 Warpgate is my heart and i will protect it like i always have been!

All y'all need to stop acting like this is some sort of Interlude high rate where if there's a DDOS attack for the first day, that's like 5% of servers' lifespawn gone because they barely ever survive for more than 2 months. This is Classic chronicle. It's entirely different case from what we're used to. Classic isn't about opening, it's about how it's managed through the upcoming months. Look at CC, it has more players now as they had 1 year ago during opening. And that's because despite playerbase occasionaly dropping they kept working hard on the server and players saw and appreciated that.

Hopefully L2Warpgate will be similar. As I said, Classic is no High Five where month after opening everyone has 85 with full equip. On Classic, month after opening people are barely 50, so people keep joining it over time.

yeap especially with so much advertise keep dreaming that all these ppl will w8. It doesnt matter if the server is down for 2 days, What truly matters is trust. Ppl nowadays dont have the same faith as they used to have 3-4 years ago. 99% of server owners are greedy and voracious, they dont care about keeping players satisfied , only their pockets. I am not saying that supreme is that kind of person, but he is vulnerable due to these attacks. i hope there will be a big online ,but i doubt.

Edited by JohnBoy13

I downloaded both the classic client and updater from your site, created a char and get disconnected all the time in server selection screen or 1min after I log in game. I rerun the updater 2 times and opened/closed my client like 10 times. My internet connection is perfect

I downloaded both the classic client and updater from your site, created a char and get disconnected all the time in server selection screen or 1min after I log in game. I rerun the updater 2 times and opened/closed my client like 10 times. My internet connection is perfect

L2Mid admin is ddosing warpgate.

New Host's Server Machine is being installed! No wipe or reopen will be made, you can continue playing.

Our current server machine is still online but with network issues.

You can continue your game if you can until new machine is ready to function. In the meantime we will keep you guys updated.

K2uqDTt.jpg

aMW9nWC.jpg