Ghost

So much work done there, it could grow so huge with proper advertising... However this is not a good time to open a server now that Innova Classic / that private Classic / e-global hype is up...

Anyway potential is still there .)

Problem is another one

this server get another target of players, but for take them in 2015 you need a kick ass advertising

Ghost relay too much on the fact that his server once was famous and advertising is very poor

My +1 for this server but he is gonna to open in 3 days and no one know abou it

Hola dwarfies! %5E1.gif

We are, likely, going to delay the launch a little. While the server is sufficiently polished to be launched as previously announced, it feels like there isn't enough activity going on right now to launch in two days. Regarding the advertisement, I've posted a few threads here and there. We're also having an advertisement event to motivate players to help us with it. That's helping, but it needs more time.

If you've got suggestions that could help with the advertisement of the project, I'm listening. One love!

Buy paid banners at mxc,hopzone,topzone etc. Make your topic Sticky.Post to all forums related with lineage2. You need money for that but  you will get in return of donations. BTW you said you will make a delay? so when server will open? People need to know exact date for the opening not 2 days before start :)

Hola dwarfies! %5E1.gif

We are, likely, going to delay the launch a little. While the server is sufficiently polished to be launched as previously announced, it feels like there isn't enough activity going on right now to launch in two days. Regarding the advertisement, I've posted a few threads here and there. We're also having an advertisement event to motivate players to help us with it. That's helping, but it needs more time.

If you've got suggestions that could help with the advertisement of the project, I'm listening. One love!

Good choise ghost

you earned me with this smart action

did you feel happy?

tumblr_nmx025smdC1qk8jpko7_r1_250.gif

Most beautiful day of my life. From the moment I've read your post it felt like ants were walking all over my nuts. It's tickling them and I like it!

@AndyD: I've been there and done that, and in all honesty it isn't worth it. The best advertisement always have been mouth to hear. On a related note, the activity is starting to drastically increase since the advertisement event kicked in. emoticon-0115-inlove.gif

Seems like interesting server,will try.I actually dont like L2 after High Five,but I have grown so sick of 1 month servers,lets see this may be different.Any estimated Grand Opening date?

I've been there and done that, and in all honesty it isn't worth it. The best advertisement always have been mouth to hear. On a related note, the activity is starting to drastically increase since the advertisement event kicked in. emoticon-0115-inlove.gif

Honestly majority of projects I participated in caught me with a banner either here, on pmfun or anywhere else. When I see an ad banner I know this or that server means bussiness.